Ooga booga where da imperial women at? *goat noises*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds1ZsQAISeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't understand.

*bleat*

>implying beastmen only rape women
>implying the majority of their rape victims aren't captured soldiers
Come on user, beastmen rape mostly to degrade and defile, not just for sexual pleasure. Just like in real life, but taken Up to 11. Even then the vast majority of the victims are killed and eaten right away because beastmen are actually pretty close to the bottom of the food chain in the woods and meat is more valued than sex slaves. When beastmen want to get it on, they do it with each other.

>not going with superior beastfolk

Garbage tier race that appeals to people with brains as small as lizards.

No matter how much you shittalk them, Beastmen will thematically be one of the most interesting and awesome concepts you'll find in modern fantasy. They are the brutal side of nature that all too often gets swiped under the rug because for some reason nature must always be pure and clean and cute and tame.

Yes, some of their recent lore takes it a bit far and the authors deserve a gud krumpin. However the concept has always balanced on a slippery slope and some stumbling is to be expected.

Yeah I wanna play guys inspired by Aztecs aka guys who got rekt by a small group of Spanish faggots.

Clearly not faggots as any place the Spanish set foot is filled with halfbreeds.

>the men are all faggots
>the women are cock hungry
>the only heterosexual males they've seen in years have a religious duty to sire as many children as possible

More appropriately, they get wrecked by small pox and several generations of buttfucking everyone around them. Cortez rolled up to the Aztec capital with like 70 spaniards, but potentially over a hundred thousand native auxiliaries who were champing at the bit to kill Aztec oppressors.

That said, don't talk shit about Lizardmen you goatheaded Chaoscuck. .

There just Broo, if it happened nowadays GW would be mocked for being such rip-offs.

Where exactly in the lore is it implied they are raping everything? Or is it just a Veeky Forums magical realm meme?

In the earlier, older, more metal editions of Warhammer Fantasy. Beastmen and their predecessors Fimnir or whatever raped, a lot.

I did always find Beastmen creepy as a kid

Блeaть!

As far as I am aware, the Fimnir were an independent rape people and unrelated to the beasts of chaos.

Also I wasn't aware of the Beastmen being such rapey cunts even in earlier editions. I pretty much just took them as murdery cunts who pillage and tear down architecture.

They're murdeious cunts, but they are also on the literal bottom of the chaos food chain.
Also the liber chaotica of slaanesh implies that beastmales get literally cucked by slaanesh cultists who knock up beastwomen.

You can have them when we're done with them.

Warriors of Chaos are mary sues of Chaos

For some reason the idea of animal-folk raping people with their beast dicks feels a touch more morbid than if they were human.

It's implied, not stated. They say things like "degrade, defile, kill in messy and humiliating ways" but they won't ever say it. Just as you know slaanesh worshipers rape but they aren't going to outright state that in their fluff. Hell, real life armies do it all the time but you usually won't find it outright stated in the history books. Even then, like I said, most of the time you'll get slaughtered and eaten. Most torture involves getting eaten alive. Rape and getting pissed and shit on is usually reserved for leaders, standar bearers and other persons they want to see degraded

Honestly if I didn't know better, I'd think this dude was from 40k, it there any reason for Chaos Warriors to look -so- similar in different worlds

>it there any reason for Chaos Warriors to look -so- similar in different worlds
yes, they sometimes cross over, some in old times chaos warriors could receive plasma pistols as daemonic gifts and ascended prince can decide to hang out in another setting for a while.

They were actually explicit about it in the earlier versions of the lore. It was stated that beastmen couldn't procreate on their own and required human women who they kept for raping, breeding, and food.

>It was stated that beastmen couldn't procreate on their own
You're thinking of fimir.

That might interest you.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ds1ZsQAISeM

>chaos warriors
>cooler than beasts

ur gay

Thats pretty much a straight up lie; Beastmen fucking hate humans with a passion, and are so stupid, they can't even build tents, let alone take slaves for the sole purpose of breeding. I mean, that would imply that beastmen are smart enough to:
A) Think about themselves for more than a minute
B) Realize that they need to replenish their numbers, and the need to target women
C) Not eat the slaves, or kill them for being Human Filth
D) Figure out a way to bring the slaves around with them as they roam around and murder, as well as feeding them, birthing the child, and than raising the ensuing retard baby.

And remember, these are the guys whose technological prowess ends at what shit they can steal, and whose gods actively ignore them. They make Orcs and Goblins look like Elves and Dwarves in comparison. You think these fuckers are smart enough to set up rape tents, and than raise the ensuing baby's?

Besides, its been shown that there indeed beastwomen via the G&F book series. They raise the dumb little shits, and mostly dont fight, sorta like actual animals in the wild.

its pretty explicitly stated that they raise gaves though?

If you mean, like raising children? Than yeah, as much as a cow or horse raises their children. Remember, there are fucking beastmen EVERYWHERE. Even in places like the Northpole, or where nobody lives. The beast way to look at Beastmen is that they're humans that have turned into beasts, with emphasis on beasts. Like a beast, they'll raise they're children, just like a wild animal raises its children. But at the same time, they'll fucking murder, rape, burn and raise anything that pisses them off, which is, guess what, humanity. I wont deny that they rape, they do when ever they can; but its pretty sensibel to say that raping only plays as much a factor in their population as Mutated children do.

Oh wow. Did the lizardmen actually manage to kill all the Beastmen in Lustria or what?

weren't many non lizard men to mutate pre chaos and all the chaos shit in lustria was fucking shit stomped after the elves got their shit together.

You are a furfag. Chaos warriors are awesome.

lizardmen kill chaos shit hardcore

The only thing I dislike about Warhammer Beastman is that there are only goat people (with the exception of harpies). Otherwise, they are awesome.

Why did not humanity just fucked of to some untainted isles ? Also who lives in Ulthuan ?

High Elves duh

In Ind, there is supposedly a lot more variation in beastmen, thanks to the myriad of gods and magics there.

There are also bull people and horse people.

That wasn't the case in the RPG, at least in the first edition, and around that era. Both in WFRP and in stuff like Gotrek and Felix they have all sorts of animal features and bits, sometimes from several species on one beastman. They unification comes from the logistics of actually making models.

Hm.
Which Beastmen would rape guys?

Any of them if thirsty enough

I want to know why there are so many beastmen in Araby.
Specifically Araby too, and not Nehekhara.

So Slaaneshis are furries too? Truly there is no fetish that they don't explore.

Arabians are known camel-fuckers

Because in nehekhara there are no living things.

Beastmen frolic where humans are, especially if near savage and uncontrolled lands.

Plus, Araby has some kind of chaos worshiping cult going on, afaik

>Araby has some kind of chaos worshiping cult going on

DELETE THIS

Khorne? It must be Khorne.

>nippon

u fucking wot. Since when has WHFB had not-Japan?

Since China was Cathay and India was Ind.

Like since 19always.

Clan Eshin learned their ninja bullshit there as of as long as I can even remember Clan Eshin being a thing.

Any of them, more to humiliate than for pleasure though. Nothing more demoralizing than being a captured knight and watching your brothers In arms who you viewed as these noble stoic badasses screaming as they get best and raped as a bunch of other beastmen laugh and mock him for being a faggot. You know, just like in real life. Man on man rape happened a lot in ancient and medieval warfare.

No sense in "demoralizing" someone you're going to eat once you're done with the raping.

But pure sexual sadism is a totally legit chaos thing.

>Man on man rape happened a lot in ancient and medieval warfare

This is still common.

>what's the point of torturing the victims of you're just going to kill them after
It's demoralizing to anyone who fights them, knowing that they may be raped and eaten alive if they lose. But more importantly it's absolitely humiliating and is the beastmen a way of putting humans in their place

Any Island free of mutated shit has worse on it.

>I'd think this dude was from 40k

That's because Space Marines were partly inspired by the popularity of Chaos Warriors.

No surprise that Chaos Space Marines took some of their aesthetic.

>No matter how much you shittalk them, Beastmen will thematically be one of the most interesting and awesome concepts you'll find in modern fantasy
No they weren't
They were a quick and dirty port of Ancient Greek Satyrs/Centaurs into Warhams, then given V:tM-esque origin stories about neglected babies

Of all the races, Beastmen were the least interesting. At least with Elves they used good source material (Tolkien)

That's mostly because of the logistic of the models. Also probably because the Old World was a big focus they went with the type of animals that would be common to it, such as goats and cows. As another user said there were other types of Beastmen in different parts of the world. Ind for example apparently having tigermen who behaved somewhat differently from the Beastmen as we know them. Defending villages just as much as they would attack them.

The Silver Tower brought back Tzaangors as bird like Beastmen and they're also a unit in AoS. Will likely get a kit at some point. Similar kits for the other gods could arise as there are Khornegors, Pestigors, and Slaangors. Khornegors may be the next that appears like a different animal since if I recall correctly they have the heads of hounds.

Araby's magical practices are said to be thoroughly corrupted by Tzeentch.

Beastmen are more than neglected babies, in fact it's just as likely that the neglected babies left to die in the woods were mutants and not Beastmen.

Took me a awhile to get that

What are beastmen like in 40k?

Not all fantasy armies carried over into 40k.
The Empire is the Imperium, Elves got lumped together into Eldar, save Dark Elves for Dark Eldar, Tomb Kings for Necrons, and Chaos for Chaos unsurprisingly.
That's it, unless there are smaller Imperium factions that got a book somewhere that parallels something from Fantasy.

They're mutants in the human population. They usually show up in the nastiest underhives and backworlds. They're technically illegal mutants, but sometimes they're tolerated as abhumans by the wider Imperium.

More carried over than you think.

>Tomb Kings for Necrons

>No Settra
>No Nagash
>No vampires

No, the Necrons are not Tomb Kings.

Dolphin beastmen when?

I don't think even Warhammer is sufficiently grimdark to properly represent dolphin beastmen. How could you ever convey the terror of their rape caves on the tabletop?

This thread is my magical realm but I don't want to ruin it.

He мaтepиcь.

>No, the Necrons are not Tomb Kings.

That's basically the same as saying Sigmarines aren't Space Marines or Elves aren't Eldar.

>muh visual symmetries
You don't even know how TK play, do you 40kiddy?

>No! Squats aren't Dwa

Thanks for outing yourself as clueless.

So beastmen are vicious because of their hard, brutal lives, which they blame Man for. Beastmen can be born from human parents. So if Sigmar doctrine and its proponents vanished overnight, and beastmen children were born to human parents that were not forced to give them up, how would they turn out? Would the resultant beastmen, if loved and raised by their parents, become somewhat civilized (if simple-minded) individuals? Or are they so wrought with chaos that they would eventually go berserk despite their upbringing?

Turnskins are a pretty small minority among beastmen and most of them end up in ungor herds because they will never attain status among true gors. But most of them were very normal people until being driven out. There's one story about a friendly school teacher who started mutating into a beastmen and was able to hide his deformities and continue his normal life for a while until finally being discovered. If for some reason Sigmar doctrine disappeared they'd still be cast out or shunned on account of being mutant freaks. Humans driving out beast mutants is pretty standard across the board, sigmar or no

>who started mutating into a beastmen and was able to hide his deformities and continue his normal life for a while until finally being discovered

Wait, was that 'Strange Flower' by Manfred von Diehl?

No it was a guy in the old world bestiary, a splatbook for WFRPG

In Kislev mutants are kill on sight.
So it's not a Sigmarite only thing.

The only places where people are chill regarding mutations are the chaos wastes, norsca and the under realm.
None of them too pleasent.

Under realm?

IG had beastmen in the waay earliest editions, they're considered abhumans like ogryn but less tolerated. I thinkbit was a fun idea to put them into non-chaos faction, to showcase how weird even the Imperium proper can get.

It's not a lie. Fimir and Beast men both did a lot of rape and procreate with humans back in the day. You can bitch and moan about it but Realms of Chaos is pretty fucking explicit about it.

They have every kind of beast actually. Bugs, tigers, apes, slugs, fish, cats, birds, snakes, lizards and goats, horses, bulls, lions, wolves, bats, whales and so forth. It's just hard to reproduce in modelling but in lore, Beast men are any beast + man.

Would it be worse to be taken as a slave by Beastmen or Skaven?

The Skaven will work you to death and eat you once you drop.
The Beastmen will rape you and make sure to eat you alive.
So I guess Skaven would be slightly better because at least you'll be dead before they start eating you.

Goats and rams, those are different species.

But that's mostly a modeling choice, though they are the most common type of beastmen in the empire and most of the other heads also have horns added.

depends on if you're as degenerate as me

beast men best

A) Think about themselves for more than a minute
B) Realize that they need to replenish their numbers, and the need to target women
C) Not eat the slaves, or kill them for being Human Filth
D) Figure out a way to bring the slaves around with them as they roam around and murder, as well as feeding them, birthing the child, and than raising the ensuing retard baby.
have you ever heard of instinct? how fucking retarded are you? do you think humans needed sexual education to start breeding?

It's fairly telling that Lustria was literally the ONLY place that the Beastmen never got a foothold in

i wonder if orks and orcs have something to do with each other too

Don't be silly.

don't post aos art you braindead seraphon player

Which is strange because Dark Elves ahve recorded fighting Pseudo-lizardfolk before. IE Beastmen whose forms are outwardly reptilian.

Those must be xenos though, there's a Hrud.

You would have a point of beastmen didn't just reproduce with each other. Keeping around humans just for reproduction is far more disadvantagous than just breeding with their beast women

It's almost like they worship the same gods.

>All men are massive sluts
>The women are also massive sluts
>????

WE'LL FIND A WAY TO BREED THEM.