DRAWTHREAD: Beautiful Orc Slaves Edition

Previous Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

deloriang.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rerequesting my deathwatch character. He has armor like the guy on the left, and looks like Naked Snake, with the colors of the top. My only specific request outside of those is that he be drawn smoking.

If you decide to give him a bolter, the chapter he belongs use bolt-silencers on all of their arms, and also have a heavy reliance on knife use in cqc, if that helps. Thanks~!

Migrating.
I'm playing the brother in a pair of werewolf twins In this setting, werewolves are permanently in the half-wolf-half-man state, which is mildly suspicious but whatever.

Both armoured fighters, the brother is the lighter armoured of the two, using a pair of katars and a mobile, slightly acrobatic fighting style, though carrying a short backup sword for when katars would be impractical. Enough armour to catch the odd blade or two, but not enough to impede movement. Roughly the level of pic related, though perhaps a tad sparser.
The sister is the heavier, preferring shield and sword, and occasionally a mace. Thicker armour, and far more covering. Fancy tabard underneath the armour, and a fancier cape/shawl when she's not fighting. For game purposes, she has a helmet, but none of us really has any idea how to make that look realistic with a wolf head, so it's up to you.

They're both noble-born with a fine pedigree, though you wouldn't know it from how they carry on. They're a pair of jackasses, only out to cure themselves or establish their own realm because their mother told them she wouldn't allow werewolves in their ancestral castle. The armour and weapons they carry are obviously of high quality, decorated with etchings and filigree where it wouldn't cause problems in combat.

Artistic liberty obviously to be taken, we haven't played them long enough to cement their looks, just a rough guideline of "fine features, smooth silver and grey fur, expensive clothing and gear, rowdy demeanour". It's an either/or deal, they don't have to be together but I'd appreciate it if they were. The sister's player would be just as pumped as me to get something for them, so whichever takes your fancy.
Sorry for the word vomit, and thanks to anyone interested!

At least be nice and put the other "beautiful" orc in as well

Thread migration part deux-

Requesting an enormous, bald, albino barbarian. According to the Hackmaster exceptional height/weight tables, he's 7'6" and 451 lbs. Dressed exclusively in piles and piles of animal furs, makeshift shoes/boots entirely optional. If you feel like including it, his weapon is a "hammer" composed of a big square(ish) piece of rock and a small stripped tree for a handle.

Sorry for the lack of ref pictures, but if you start with Shaq, then picture him strongfat, babyfaced, hairless, and albino, you've got a pretty good idea.

I need a mobster with a laser gun and net glasses smoking an e-cigar. Mildly futuristic pin stripe suit is nice but not required.

Requesting a short, slim dancer mid-dance. She's turning away from the viewer, face hidden but back exposed, revealing demonic sigils tattooed onto her flesh. Shadows bubble and froth beneath her feet, spreading out from under her like creeping fingers of malignant ooze.

posting anchor for artist working on gladiatorial orc girl.

I feel like I recognize some of those. Any particular source?

Not really. Just searches for cool sigils and symbols.

Oh god, I'm dying, OP. That pic is great.

from last thread
Hi drawthread I would like to request a female Githzerai a race that has next to no good character art I've found. She is a ex-circus performer turned fighter, so her clothes are flamboyant, but loose enough for her acrobatic fighting style. She has a greenish yellow skin tone with black tattoos going down the sides of her body, if the provided style is too annoying you can go ahead and use a simple leopard print following down the same path.

I would love to see her in a pose that shows off her acrobatic prowess.

Reposting from old thread
A..a..Ahem... I would like to request a picture of a Grippli frogman riding the shoulders of my human warrior, picture for reference

anchoring for artist coloring this

Hey, is it okay if I could request a more traditional take on this character? While the chibi look is cute, I'm wondering if I could get one with standard proportions.

Really sorry about the wait, I'm bad at colors.

wow that's amazing!

To the artist who fufilled this request last thread thanks again so much, Is there a tumblr or deviant art where I can commission some more of your art?

>he says, while being amazing at colors

Shadowrun type request:

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.

Hey all, I've got a character I could use art for. She's an important NPC in a Napoleonic style fantasy game, Major Sinclair.

A woman with short black curly hair, that almost looks like a wreath over a proud, imperial face. She has dark blue eyes and very fair, pale skin, with a small mole beneath the corner of her left eye.

She wears an officer's red coat jacket, tight white trousers tucked into tall black boots, and at her hip wears a basket-hilt broadsword.

She is pure sex in a red coat uniform.

Think anyone would be willing to turn this fapbait character design into something a little more modest and reminiscent of a traditional fantasy setting? im not a style expert, but can any artists give her some more conservative clothing that you feel would match well with the character? she is a very shy girl but when it comes down to protecting herself or others she can very well hold her own. she isnt like...nun level conservative, but she does have some semblance of self respect thats isnt shown all to well in this image here.

Posting anchor for female grease monkey

Requesting a character for my game, he wears a chocolate brown tengu mask shown in the pic with an ashy gray traditional samurai garb/kimono instead of carrying a samurai sword he uses a whip sword. His hair is white and goes far past his back and reaches his kness

some minor fixes.

I made one just now, deloriang.tumblr.com/

Sci-Fi Request:
One of my players in my campaign is playing as a dolphin character that uses a a robotic suit to travel on land. On the right side of the image posted is something close to what I think the suit should look like but it's too big and bulky looking, hence why I have the image on the left because it's of a slimmer build but lacks legs. The preferred style for the robotic look would be like flat sharp and geometric shapes rather than smooth and abstract. Since the character is of military nature it would be nice if there were some weapons but not too much, perhaps a wrist mounted gun or something. Oh and make it look functional since this is a more realistic setting. Other than that I'll leave colours and thing of the sort to the artist. Have a good day all.

Then go find some new character art, you irritating prude.
Nothing in that picture is even remotely distinctive or unique. There is no reason for you to be keeping that exact design in mind if you don't like the picture. Go search for another white haired elf that fits your tastes better.

Christ.

Fantastic work! Couldn't have asked for a better artist. Thank you so much!

requesting an image of him in attempted formal clothing trying very hard to look like a respectable upper class citizen but failing

bla bla bla shut up, bla bla thread police, bla bla faggot, etc.

Don't mean to shit on the artist, but I find that guard's reaction to be more of hilarious than him dying from being strangled. Wish I could think of a funny-ass caption for that guy, but I'll leave it up to any other user.

Please stop existing.

If he never posted again, how long would you wonder if you had superpowers?

I'd wish the artist who made this pic were around 'cause I'd like to request a "sequel" of this pic. The cleric guy, cute looking dark wizard chick and the private military contractor walking around in an adventure after said PMC accepted pay and employment from those two.

Oh fuck right off

fuck off

Rolled 2 (1d2)

taking simple/unsettling requests, i guess. rolling for

1-2:: any 40k face pin ups
3-4: some modern/ futuristic/bio weapons
5-6: normal/bio battle suit
7-8: a decaying 'robot' beast
9-10: something with more effort than usual/ something animated but very simple

please dont roll
eh, i doubt this is what you want but here it is nonetheless

nice

He reminds me of Christopher Walken.

"This chain! tastes. Funny?"

Rolled 4 (1d10)

shoot

rerolling becuase i am an idiot

I like it.

...although perhaps you were intending to roll a d10?

That got made over a month ago you bitter pricks.

Think they're from the lesser key of solomon maybe.

Requesting Charlotte swinging her sword through a vampire spawn.

Do you really need to stir shit?

What? It's been months since the request was made, why can't I?

cyborg arm-canon

Because you're not the person who made Charlotte? You're intentionally trying to get a rise out of people?

why is everyone so stingy?

i will try.

How do you know who I am or am not?

>unsettling
oh, umm.

4 hands all around the arm-canon, placed asymmetrically. Each of them are tweaking and adjusting scopes, cooling, etc.

Because Charlotte's player hangs out in the OC thread chat?

And that means they can't post here... how

>not sure if butthurt thread police
>or just the same type of faggot who's mad about requests involving modern day operatives and soldiers

Because, maybe, I'm talking to him. Right. Now.

Yes... on Veeky Forums

>He doesn't know about the OC thread discord.

Idk who you are but you might want to go outside and breathe a little bit.

Status update, still not quite happy with how my rendition of "spiky hair" turned out. Coloring might have to wait til sunday, depending on weekend stuff.

Not him, but I like the toolsets.

Looking good.

Look buddy I just want my waifu cutting through some vampfag like butter. Don't be mad, I waited for a long time

Hoo boy, this thread went to shit FAST.

#3 is definitely Ronove, but I couldn't find the others in there, probably due to laziness.

Definitely at least gnostic symbols.

r/ing a pair of Tiefling sisters im developing as villains for my campaign

Sister 1 has rounded ram-like horns and short, frizzy, 80's-esque blonde hair and wears a floral summer dress with a long sleeved shirt under it

sister 2 is the more serious of the two. She has swept back horns and long dark hair in a low ponytail, she wears old west style breeches with suspenders and a tie along with a pair of round glasses from the same period.

OR dude she is looking awesome.

>Think anyone would be willing to turn this fapbait character design into something a little more modest and reminiscent of a traditional fantasy setting?
This is a challenge I might accept…
However, the jerk that responded to you does have a point. And I say that despite hating to agree with asshole thread police.

As an artist, there is little in your request to work with:
>conservative clothing that you feel would match well with the character
Nothing about the character is known and the image is of a scantily clad, manacled, elf with grey hair.
>shy girl with self respect but not nun level conservative
A shy, conservative pose could depict that
>can very well hold her own
Competently holding a weapon could depict that.

Your request seems to be a grey haired elf wearing some manner of conservative clothes, in some manner of a shy pose, holding some manner of weapon.
There is no mention of the game, system, or setting, if it’s fantasy or sci-fi, what culture or era of clothing might be appropriate, or any significant details about the character.
The only thing that is clear is that you like some aspect of the image, but not the overt sexuality.
I suggest identifying what it is you like in the image (Perhaps it’s the style it was drawn in?) and pairing it with a few other details about your character before reposting your request.

That mage girl is quite the looker, girls with "magical" features like those dark vein-looking things and those white eyes are a weakness of mine. Can that mage girl be a waifu too?

I guess I also second this request too.

The main aspect I like about her design is in the face, the hair style, they way the ears look, the sort of emotion her face gives off, as well as the skin tone and body type.

It's very much a traditional fantasy setting, reminiscent of something like LOTR.

I tried

Rerequesting my gurps character because I'm a fag.

She's human, 5'6, thin, and is young. Forgot to put that in the photo, my apologies.

Basic background: Runaway Princess who is extremely new to defending herself and combat in general. What she lacks in combat skills she more than makes up for in charisma and diplomacy.

Not trying to be a serial requester I swear.

Quicksketchforyou

>Quick
>Sketch
>QUICK
>S K E T C H
It really amazes me seeing the prowess of this thread. On one hand it makes me want to try a hand at it myself, but on the other hand, why bother. Not OR by the way, but damn fine job.

something like this?

oh shoot didn't see this post.

well, do you want me to redraw your request? i don't think i can fit hands in this one.

oh no, don't worry about it.

I was just trying to tack on something to be "unsettling".

I secoms this. For some reason i wana suggest that K9 unit soldier have his nametag visible on his uniform or combat vest. And his surname be "Bolton".

>hey guys here is a quick sketch!
>posts something amazing that I couldn't do in a million years...
Yeah, ok... I think am just gonna stop coming here.

Requesting a young cute orc princess in a fancy dress standing proudly on top of some boxes in a slum

stop

just fucking stop

fuck

I see nothing wrong with this request

hard to find good 40k fanart.
has potential.
its better than i could imagine
just post the portrait next time so they'll shut up.
interesting.
i have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Requesting the second page for my drawthread comic book series.

...Thanks?

here you go

Cool, I didn't know you were colouring it! Thanks, user! Better quality than what I did

Vestigial fart of effort from me. Just refined some of the lines and some small changes.

The boots look shit, so seeing as you have some sort of boot fetish OR, do you have any references for what you would like?

Also do you have a colour pallet in mind for the cloths?

neat thanks user

Not certain on the Grippli’s anatomy or size, but I gave it my best shot.

And again, like an eldrich apparition, i am back with my request!
This request of mine was planned to be a vital companion to my friends in an upcoming game. She is an Strix-Aasimar, hence her birdlike features. She is an aspiring cleric, as her father is a paladin, and her mother was an cleric before her. If the robes are too complicated you can simplfy as much as you wish. She also suffers from albinoism, so if coloring is an option, then she would be pretty much all white, save from her weakly blue skin color, with slightly red eyes.
Im sort of sorry if my request is inconsistent or has been changing the past days, but ive just had alot of fun creating her and others.
Thanks in advance guys!

here you go

it was nice change instead of my usual black and whites.

Fixed a background bleed issue.

Requesting a young paladin, or a squire or some orderly initiate who has a crush on the vampire gril on the pic trying to court her. Yes I know this pic is from Mimic, hope you don't mind if I use this Mi-Mi.

Dude, i fuckin love you