Yugioh

Discuss decks and stuff. Would be nice to get people that don't play Yugioh to discuss the game. For those interested in the card

Fairy Tail - Snow White

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change it to face-down Defense Position. During either player's turn, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 7 other cards from your hand, field, and/or Graveyard; Special Summon this card.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29248407
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this a pron?

Yang Zing players are fascist neo-nazis

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29248407

What would it take for any non-yugioh players to start playing Yugioh?

Is blue eyes still good or did it die?

Waifu decks.

What archetype is that?

Probably because it says Fairy Tale in the name, probably some upcoming Fairy Tale archetype.
Also, banishing 7 cards seems like way to much for what you get out of it. It'd be neat to see the Fairy Tale archetype based around banishing though.

What's the point of normal monsters with less than 1900 attack or defense? Or 5 star monsters with worse stats than summon skull/ labyrinth wall? Or fusion monsters that combine to shitty cards into a mediocre one at the cost of a poly?
Granted I haven't played since the first round of summoning cards came out, but 95% of yugioh cards strike me as unplayable trash. The meta among my friends was pretty much stone soldier/mystic elf/la ginn/vorse raider

95% of them are unplayable trash, but some normal monsters (such as Dark Witch) are actually quite good in current meta strategies. And then there are Pendulum normal cards.

Besides Konami at least reprints everything. Like, including its strongest decks nowadays. The only real hard to get cards are prize cards (one of which is needed for a deck and is 1000, but still) and normal monsters.

For the game not to be over in 1-3 turns.

literally how I learned.

What makes Dark witch good?
She requires a tribute there are cards with better attack or defence that are lvl4

Because she can be used in a Monarch deck. her needing a tribute is good

I played a shitload of Yugioh Tag Force 5 on PSP recently (like, 230 hours) and as a result, I bought two of my favourite decks in the game in real life, these being Frogs and Gladiator Beasts. I enjoy the game a lot and have been looking to get deeper into it as I only have like 1 person to play against unless I get off my ass and go to the game store. Couple questions - how viable is Red-Eyes as a real deck? I've been searching a round and there seems to be a good amount of decent support for it. Also, in general, how is the yugioh community? I found a lot of nice people playing magic but how is it with yugioh players?

The Domain Monarch mirror match can last up to an hour on game 1.

Red Eyes supposedly is getting new support.

From my experience, Red-Eyes is more or less the same like blue eyes, but weaker. But still not bad at all.

they have to contract the correct kind of autism

>how is it with yugioh players?
Theft, cheating, niggery.

Damn, really? Any stories to tell?

A deck that they like to play and the usual plays and combos.

I used to adore my Stratos/Ocean/Wildheart Scyscraper 2 deck, is there anything similar to that now, preferably using much of the same core cards?

Can always do multiplayer matches.

I can't really think of anything. You could try playing Masked Heroes, but usually the just sit on Dark Law and backrow.

Say an user wanted to be an autist and build a couple of Castlevania themed decks, how would he do it?

One deck for Dracula and his kind and another for the vampire hunters?

Vampires are a thing, so you could just build that. I don't think you can build anything for vampire hunters.

Someone had an Exciton Knight (back when it was an expensive card) stolen out of their graveyard in the middle of a game.

The sleeve was still there too. He ended the game, scooped his cards up, and he was missing an Exciton and had an extra sleeve.

But like the other user said about people who play YGO, he was king of the spergs so I didn't feel that bad about it.

Yeah I have the old zombie madness deck along with red moon baby and P. of D. Might just revamp it to make it more castlevania like.

No clue what to do for hunters.

I was also considering Ghostrick as well.

If Dueling Network wasn't dead you could have just used that to make the decks. Now you'd have to get YGOPro.

Did they ever make a redeyes/blueeyes fusion? A redeyes ultimate dragon?

Closest thing we got.

No m8, there's literally an entire archetype of just vampires, they have their own field spell and everything

>2 normal monsters
Finally, a splashable fusion, muh dick!

There's a lot of semigeneric fusions. Shaddolls have a Fusion for every attribute and can pretty much be combined with everything except Wind and Light, because the Wind Fusion is utter shit and the Light Fusion is banned.