I wanna eat that dragon!

Laius plz

>imouto is dead and digested
>this guy shows up
How tactless.

What would dragon taste like?
Is it chicken?
why does everything taste like chicken?

Wow, Marcille is better at this than I expected.

DONT DO THIS TO ME
DONT DO ME LIKE THIS

I wonder if elf-dwarf wars have stared like this.

BAD END confirmed !

This is not good.

This...this is a fakeout, right?

Not a good end.
Pretty short and unsatisfactory desu

Yes, it's just another dragon who happened to have the same scar.

mother fuckers...

I forget what the rules for resurrection were. Is this even a problem?

Indigestible material would mostly be low carbon bone (well aside from hair). That would make terrible breath material.

Losing more than 1/13th of your body or being turned to ashes reduces your chances massively.

The body can't have lost more than 1/13 of his overall Mass but this is beyond that. you don't have any organs or scan of muscles

It's D&D rules. You need a body, and the soul has to want to come back.

A big one. Rez odds drop dramatically below 12/13th of body mass remaining.

Basically they'll have to find a top tier mage to perform the rez. Probably not even the gnome mage can do that. They'll have to seek out the insane elf sorcerer that created the dungeon.

>covering your mouth with your bloodpoop stained hand
godamnit Marcille

How are we gonna enjoy Senshi cook a dragon after this shit

So she is pretty much fucked unless they have some kind of an aspull high level res spell.

>the other two scream from the pain
>Laius complains that it itches

That side note ruins it.

I'm impressed the artist even made the effort to draw after a genuine woman's skull.

Can't they just find a new body for her soul?

You know, it's entirely possible those ARE her bones. The comic has not be shy about foreshadowing the realities of true death.

I really, really want Farlyn to join the group already. And they better be eating some dragon next chapter.

most evidence points towards that, her body isn't inside the stomach or intestines, and her staff was found inside the hairball. Logically, the rest of the body should be there too.

I suspect she will be dead for realsies, the next step will be freeing her soul from the Dungeon.

So, they're going to make dragon armor and shit. How are they going to take that stuff back to the surface? There's a whole section that's just undead.

Maybe they'll run across the scrub party again and bail out together.

It has to be empty or else they souls might mix up.
Then there's the problem of getting her in and not the original owner, who is understandably gonna be tied to the body, having a body that won't mentally fuck her up like a bearded old guy, and most importantly her being willing to move on.

They don't need to.
They live here now.

Why would they go back to the surface? They're clearly doing well for themselves as the new apex predators of this ecosystem, and they still haven't found Farlyn.

It's not just the armor, dude's made of fucking steel himself.

Speaking of which, we haven't seen the scrub party since that time they died in the water due to the merfolk.

reattaching a lost limb is probably less painful than getting tons of bones reset and relocated in an instant

Laius didn't seem to give much of a shit about losing the limb in the first place though.

Laius is a fucking monster, we already know this.

What chapter do they say that?

Punished Laius

The one where the dwarf woman was talking about res mechanics to the servants of the gnomes, after the gnome party returned to the surface.

>Marcille's satisfied face after the horrific thing she just witnessed
I mean I get that this kind of thing happens fairly often in Dungeon Meshi but holy crap, I would be puking irl if I saw that.

>Losing more than 1/13th of your body or being turned to ashes reduces your chances massively.
So not only is her flesh completely digested to bare bone but some parts of her body was also used for kindling dragon breath.

None of them can make leather armor or smith dragon bone.

I doubt she's actually dead.

she was 100% going to be dead, it was just a question of how much of the body was left

The joy of doing a good job overcomes disgust.

I'm going with what said. The side scene with the gnome and the city's leader implies that shit is going down around the elf that created the dungeon, so the manga will probably continue. If the party needs a stupidly high-level mage to resurrect Farlyn, they now have a reason to pursue said elf and keep the manga going.

You're right. I think gnome dude mentioned reviving them. I wonder if they bolted back up to the surface or decided to trudge on ahead.

>I doubt she's actually dead.
You bitch, that's not funny.

Revenge. Dragon ate the imouto, we gotta eat it back

underrated imouto

>tfw first chapter already hinted at this conclusion

They need to go back. They can't keep fighting dragons or whatever shit is in that level with a tired mage and a chef's knife.

That dragon alone should give them some good exp and loot. Even artifacts maybe.

NO GODDAMIT NOT THIS WAY GET BACK HERE FUUUUUUUUUU

I wanna see a reaction shot when Laius realizes he has to indirectly eat his sister

Maybe senshi could pull it off.

I forget the chapter, but the important thing to remember is that there isn't actually such a thing as resurrection magic.

No magic can return the dead back to life... under normal conditions. But for some reason, the planar walls are super, super thick inside the dungeon. Souls cannot make it to the other side, and instead remain bound to their bodies, even if the body is useless.

So resurrecting someone in the dungeon is just healing the body back to a functional state and letting the soul settle back into place. But that means you have to be able to get the body working again.

The less body you have to work with, the less likely it is that healing magic will be able to restore it enough that it can be alive again.

If she really is just bones, then her spirit is still bound to them but its really unlikely they will ever be able to heal her to a living condition again. There is even a mausoleum in the upper levels of the dungeon for storing the bodies of people too far gone to be saved. Kept there just in case someone finds a powerful healing treasure deeper in the dungeon.

Its a faint hope, but stranger treasure has been found.

What does it mean?

Have you seen the state of his axe?

>The party reaches the mad elf
>They contact Farlyn's spirit
>She doesn't want to come back
>The mad elf is evidence enough that living forever is wrong
>Laius has to confront the circle of life that he's been a part of during this adventure; none of the monsters they ate are ever coming back, so why should the eaters?
>The manga ends on a somber note with the party confronting their own inevitable end, but content that such is the way of nature.
>Everone shares one final meal before going their separate ways.

Fuck you.

I'm actually really disappointed by this chapter. Not because it's a downer, but because we're back to the status quo, story-wise. I was hoping the defeat of the dragon and Farlyn's rescue would change the script a bit, add a 'new' character to the party, make them find a new reason to keep exploring...

Now it's just "let's go fight the boss monster to save my sister" again. Nothing has been accomplished.

i feel you bro

They get no XP from it.

Lucky their original plan to exhaust the dragon of its flames didn't work out

This is basically the campaign I wish I could play.

In death she became the best girl and #1 imouto of all time.