Monero

Give me one reason you weak handed isn't buying Monero at this moment?

Secure, fast, untraceable and the list goes on.

Kovri intregration into Monero is in development, this alone will make Monero x10 better than it already is.

More about Kovri implementation into Monero: getmonero.org/resources/moneropedia/kovri.html

Monero is expected to be $400+ by friday, buy the dip else miss out on this moon mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinprbuzz.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been thinking about it, but didn't it reach ATH recently? I'm worried that if I buy in now, it will go down.

I am already loaded to the hilt or I would be buying moar

C O M F Y

My bitcoins are taking forever to transfer and I have a rule to not put more money from my account into it.
Although I have like 1k to spend but you never know things could go wrong.

Because unless BTC keeps existing, you wouldn't ever be able to trade it for fiat (at least in a legalized format). It's highly monitored and screams pedophile, CP, murder and all that stuff. People didn't fall for Bitcoin to do these things. People don't want an anonymous, untraceable currency that only holds value to criminals.

Monero dipped when BTC reached $10000. Instead of increasing in value, a "safe haven" if you will to hedge against BTC's imminent crash.

If you're buying in Monero now, you're buying because it's being artificially pumped.

You need to stop looking at the hourly charts and start looking at day charts

low effort b8

how is that bait normies will never buy dash or monero. yes maybe if you buy now you can 2x but whats the point when btc is going to hit 20k

What does this mean?

This probably is the cheapest price Monero will ever be at. Some whale is making a significant dip to accumulate more. I have analyzed the chart numerous of time and now and my speculation show that it will be $400 by the upcoming days.

Monero is a Polonix pocket coin. There is no income for the investor, there is no exact number of coins in the system. Just a game with fools.
It is much smarter to invest in environmentally friendly POS coins with hight anual income like Diamond (DMD)
will be only 4.38 million DMD in the system. so it's a good asset for long term investment
bitcoinprbuzz.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution/

>Monero dipped when BTC reached $10000
Monero has manifested nothing but more since the BTC growth. Both times when BTC dipped and grew in value Monero has only prospered along the way. However, there has been dips but that's just how the market moves. A substantial buy price is right now if you're willingly to make profits.

I’m all in Monero

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT S PUMMETING TO DEATH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Didn't the black market help kick start BTC?

becasue Komodo is better

The dip hasn't ended
Monero usually hits as low as .016btc after an ATH.

Buy in at .0165 for some real gains, don't be a fool buying at ATH

Sorry, had some SUB and REQ to buy. XMR and ARK are next in my accumulation cycle though, so SOON.

>one reason
I went all-in at .0245

Tbh these arguments are the same shit politicians use. People are just tired of refuting them. If you want to keep bullshitting go right ahead.

SOE does cash also scream CP, murder, pedophile? Your arguments are fucking retarded. People are just sick of correcting it. People do want anonymous financial transactions but again to much trouble to go over.

Just kys waste of space

Damn, hold until next ATH, then sell for btc. Wait for the usual xmr dip and buy back. Don't fall for fomo or fud, the xmr track record is the same every ATH

All my holdings are in ARK

public ledger (bitcoin) means advertisers can track your spending habits and farm your data for free

there is absolutely reason for private transactions and wallets. im surprised nobody mentions this

Monero is a easy top 5 I have accumulated even more copious amount of Monero thanks to this dip.

It cant even nano s yet.
Private safe my ass

Cya at $300

These bulls really getting greedy and want to accumulate more badly

>sell at .018 before the big run yesterday
>fomo back in at .024 after it's calmed down just in case it actually holds
>it does exactly what I thought it would and returns almost to .018 today
Fucking gay.

>buy from .15 on
>fomo at .209
>sell at .23
>rebuy at .1801
Thanks monero

Wow, it's like the complete opposite of me.

Who knows. I'm happy with more monero. Maybe you win with holding btc and can rebuy even lower than I did

AAAAA my funds won't arrive till tomorrow, hope I don't miss the dip FUCK

But I'm back in Monero as of 10 hours ago. Had to sleep so bought back in not wanting to get fucked further.

Shit position, thought you were one of those who sold in a hurry when btc broke 13000. Hard to tell if bitcoin makes another 1000 dollar jump and you could get a better position buy selling low and buying in lower, or just hodl and pray

Yeah looking at BTC and XMR right now it's looking very unlikely I can make up those losses without getting VERY lucky penny pinching. Guess I'm just going to have to be patient and hope for another run half as good as the last I can flip.

REEEEEEEEE
Can my bitcoin deposit confirm already into this exchange site

THE SPIKE

Wanting privacy doesn't mean you have anything to hide. We are going back to the days of innocent until proven guilty with or without you.

There is always the option of buying more with external funds and be able to profit more from small swings to reduce loses, but it is a risky strategy.

Because all my btc is tied up in NEO, LINK and ARK or I would :P

Yeah I could, but it's risky since I could also lose more. And going in right after BTC had a moon would feel bad.

You aren't late, infact there's whales who are still trying to gather Monero at a low price. A perfect time to buy and hold until friday or even weeks which I am planning.

Yeah maybe, wishing I'd bought more back when I bought the current ones at $120 though. Didn't want to go into crypto with my whole bank account at the time, sort of wishing I had now.

How bad will Monero get hit by the coming BTC crash?

It will crash with no survivors. Don't buy

Your last chance to buy, that buy wall looking hefty

Everything will tank, everything. Just act as though it's not going to happen because you can't predict when it will, then when it does buy more in the dip.

Monero holding quite okay.

But I can sell monero for AUD on my exchange? Can bburgers no cashout monero?

>tfw someone falls for the meme

Gosh darn, I got meme'd again!

Just bought 3 more xmr. Nice dip going on here! This shit's on sale!

I am all in, just dumper all other alts. They just had a conference as well and there are upcoming ones in a few days.

Should I feel bad about selling BTC to get into XMR? I really believe in XMR deep down but I can't help but feeling a bit bad on mostly missing out on the BTC train.

pic unrelated

10XMR.

>tfw can't buy before it rises back to 300$ again
>my bank fucked with me when I was about to buy for 190$

The BTC train will eventually end, yeah it's likely that hodling it until some point in the future THEN converting it to XMR would net more efficient profits, but you're not psychic. Just go in on what you think will go the distance and hope you were right.

>buy XMR now
>Sell at 0.4 in < 1 month
>Have even more BTC than before

It's just not that hard

Thanks, man. I'm a relative neophyte, bought XMR between $140-$270 and started converting away from BTC when BTC was at $10K. I'm in love with the idea of this stupid coin and plan on hodling for a while but it still is rough when I hear freaking normal ppl talk to me about how brilliant they are a crypto investor b/c their BTC buy-in at $8K.

Definitive top 5 before month ends

is Monero superior to Dash and Zcash?

Monero is THE privacy coin.

Zcash has a backdoor and Dash is a premined bitcoin clone

not sure? should i enter or wait a bit more ?

Those two? Definitely. I'm yet to see ZCoin shitted on yet, but it's probably better than that too. Not sure why something actually good would use ZCash's brand.

Where can I buy the monero?
I have to deposit money in to kraken the buy monero, then make a wallet and take it out?
Crypto is fucked up

Plenty of options, Bittrex would be one of my favorite exchange site, you ou don't have to make a wallet particular from the one on any exchange site. You can store your Monero on majority of the exchange sites, such as the one I had listed above.

Bro, imagine you wanted to buy JPY or any stock, would that be easier?
Trading fees are comparatively low on exchanges
Definitely hold the XMR on your own wallet
Also, FUCKING INFORM YOURSELF NORMIE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT CRYPTO IS WHEN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT STORING IT ON A WALLET

I just bought 10 Monero in this dip /comfy/

shill somewhere else faggot ive seen you in three threads now.