Character Art Thread

New Character Art Thread.
Kindly requesting aviators, preferably with mustaches (no gnomes) and generic modern portraits.

I'm looking for "young adult magic user". Or more specifically, male witches.

Looking for shadowrun char inspirations

Looking for pictures of fantasy martial artists who are a little bit more on the low-income side of things.

Playing a low level criminal monk who's not too terribly spiritual.

Knives are a bonus but not necessary.

I need old west character art. Specifically of female hunters that use rifles. Google has an extremely limited selection.

I need tough looking lady-knights. I NEED THEM ALL!!!!

I've got veteran old woman knights but that's it.

I was wrong. Also I desperately need to organize my archive but never today.

I'm going to play an elf light cleric in D&D 5e soon, anyone has elf clerics?

So... is she pulling something apart by its scrawny legs or ripping her tabard in half as an overture towards a sexual liaison?

idk man it's a hearthstone card. Pretty sure she's tearing up a Horde banner, but what's important is that she's a 3 cost 3/2 that gives +1/+1 to a selected minion.

I need rogues/thieves/mercenaries that look like they're doing well off for themselves. Would prefer Human, Dwarf, Elf, but if anyone has anything for the World of Warcraft races that'd be splendid.

also crossbows.

>modern character art thread
Like finding a needle in a fucking haystack.

Looking for Arabic/ME guys with beards, and anything Traveler like.

Requesting heavily armored street sams.

I need tokens for Shadowrun.

Anyone got a good male tiefling rouge? preferably with short horns and a pale complexion

>iyamabookgremlin.pic

Old west is kinda limited, women moreso, women with rifles is narrow as fuck. It's unfortunate, since I'm trying to get a Wild West setting going, but... pic related is all I've got on female rifle-user.

Looking for female scientists or librarians.

Anyone got some generic looking thugs? I'd like to build up a collections of mook pictures for my roll20 game and its surprisingly hard since all portraits are so "special snowflake PC" centric.

I should have a few.

I assume you mean fantasy type thugs and bandits?

Yeah. Thugs and bandits of all ages are fine. I GM GURPS so I tend to do a lot of different genres.

Since said lots of genres, let's dip into sci-fi. Nothing says generic thug like mass-produced robot soldiers.

I would like some half-elf barbarian/druid/ranger at, will contribute to as well.

Loved that game.

>Ha

I love the gold on this one.

that's a comfy looking outfit

If I need a picture of something that probably doesn't exist but could possibly be made through image manipulation programs(or traditional drawing) which I'm too unskilled to be able to do myself, what thread should I make the request in?

Like, say, a picture of H. P. Lovecraft as a cleric with the typical fantasy trappings.

Don't got a rifle
Have a coach gun

I need a malnourished human female.
Nothing anime-like.

Your best bet might be just to make a reference sheet and hit up a drawthread or two.