Bunny hopping terminators? Check
Constant Eldar gang rape? Check
Orky Gorkanaught Super Stompy WAAAUGH time? God i hope so

Add imperial guard for profit
Add necrons for grimdark
Add sisters for pyrophilia
Add daemonhunters for edgy factor 9000

>Constant Eldar gang rape? Check
Pffft haha, they nerfed them for the trailer so you SM-babbies get hyped. Enjoy your dawn of eldar.

I hope the eldar get the avatar of cegorach so i can watch the glorious (s)laughter. Also base teleporting.

Gabe needs a quad jump pack.

This one's okay too.

This looks amazingly ridiculous and I want it to be canon somehow.

Is there any news regarding mods for this game? Any official announcement of support? Or will we be stuck suckling the cold iron teet of games workshop?

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but is it true that the creative heads for the previous games were fired, and that's one of the reasons why this game is quite different than them?

I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic about this game, but the more I hear and see about it, the less I feel like we're actually getting a Dawn of War game.

Add Squats to piss off Games Workshop.

blood angels should get jump pack terminators
maybe then they would justify their codex instead of just being marines but without all the cool stuff

Please show me bunny hopping terms.

>the less I feel like we're actually getting a Dawn of War game.

Do you mean an RTS like DOW1 or and RPG like DOW 2 ?

How does Gabe fit into that armor? His arms seem to be really far from his head.

He's just a head and spinal cord plugged into a suit of bionic Tactical Dreadnought Armor at this point.

Who do you think "gifted" the suit of cataprachtii terminator armor gabe is sporting. They cant make it anymore, and havent been able to since before the blood angels inception.

Why can't you combine both? DoW 1 kinda had that with the wargear system that was expanded upon in DoW 2.

Could he somehow get his body back?

Why would he want it back? The flesh is weak, steel is stronger. If anything, you need to start chopping off your weak flesh and replacing it with bionics.

Well I mean canon wise. Is his body preserved somewhere or is he trapped in his armour forever?
I mean space marine normally are extremely strong anyway.

Gabe is probably just a torso with prosthetic arms/legs.

This. Canon Retribution ending (the SM one) confirms.