We are now entering delusional phase

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/image/9RK5K6-j7vSXrjPCWWt4oQ
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
youtube.com/watch?v=-OTryGzS-G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>now

we are now entering Take Off* phase

you see the "new paradigm" section at the top?
we blew past that weeks ago and are now and forever in "market don't give a fuck" mode

Retard we're nearing the new paradigm phase already.

This is New paradigm at this point. Bitcoin up 20% in a fucking day

this desu

This can't be sustainable.
>says increasingly nervous man

Institutional investors are entering next week so we are in take off phase from your chart.

kek

How come Ark isnt spiking, as they are the most deluded of them all

We're entering the denial phase now if kek wills it

BTC is by definition a bubble. It has no utility, volatile as a mother fucker, sucks at what it was meant for, and people think they will get rich off it.....btc deserves to be $1.00

To any new anons lurking here - this is not advice but just some food for thought:

When I first entered crypto, Bitcoin just passed $1000 mark.

This same image with same precedent was shared and same kind of panic and "end of the line" talks were going around.

I guess those doomsayers will be right one time. They could be right this time, or...

They might not.

JUST

Millennials being this retarded to believe that they're the early adopters.

If we are talking about 2013, a couple of days later, the then-ATH was in at $1200. And then it took 3.5y to come back.

If not, you just shut up, newfag.

Yep. This is going to be a fucking genocide. Too much new money, it's literally a ponzi
a ponzi is by deinfition making money on people constantly buying in. this is btc right now. it has no fundamentals.

Smart money was atleast 7 years ago.

>being a salty nocoiner

pretty pathetic

Because of Mt gox in February 2014.

Now entering the l337 phase

too bad it's a chad market

>said increasingly nervous nocoiner for the 7th time this season

This bitcoin thing is the funniest shit ever to me

>(((they))) are testing how much resilience btc has
get ready for 10th

smart money was last year even dude. the gains didn't matter if you bought btc at $10 or $100 at this point. it's like saying it matters if you bought ETH at $5 or $15.

everyone here is late. have you guys noticed how fast threads move? new money, dumb money, is here.

You’re literally an early investor if you bought at the beginning of this year.

its the media attention / enthusiasm phase

Maybe... people who keep posting this graph are delusional.

warosu.org/biz/image/9RK5K6-j7vSXrjPCWWt4oQ

We have seen this before in many moon missions in many altcoins, even you can't deny it buttcoiners, this is going to drop like a rock.

I have most of my money on btc and I've been getting decent gains, but hell it scares me when it goes up that fast, it's literally too good to be real, and it worries me. In fact, I feel better and more at ease when it's going up slowly, or even dipping. But when shit like this happens, I can't shake the feeling that we're literally in the top of a mountain an on the edge of a fucking abyss.

>institutional money not even in yet
bleebleeblaablaableebleeblub

can you read a chart? the media ttention phase was a few months ago when IBM started advertising the "blockchain".
now you have daily mentions of BTC on business channels.

this was a week ago user

how do i short this stock

>Yestereday:hear a normie in my office telling his friend to buy IOTA on bitfinex
>Today: Hear a guy on the train talking about bitcoin and how they sold their flat and put 25k there for savings

New money for sure. A lot of people are going to be burned when they realise the exchange can refuse to honor their request or the network is too slow to sell during a crash.

buy high sell low

WE IN THE TAKE OFF
Delusion at around 30-40k maybe even moar

lmao at these morons thinking bitcoin can be 100k. It has no use and it's just a game of musical chairs right now. The 80-90% crash will be rough when it occurs

HERE WE GO
THE FREEFALL BEGINS
GET OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T

This

this is a whole new game, and im not a fan. it's different when you have 10 million people who are into the tech and can won't sell during a crash because they're actual early adopters
but now?
now you have new money, people who don't even know what shorting, longing or liquidation is buying hundreds of dollars worth of something they don't even know how to explain

ask someone invested in btc what a blockchain even is and they probably wont know. that's how you know we're heading for the sell off.

Checked and Kek'd.

Holy fuck. Its finally here.
What was the story about the wall st dude and the shoe shine kid? When the shoe shine boy gave him stock advice, he knew it was time to sell.

Bitcoin has been in a bubble since 1-2k
This year has been insane, but it won't continue.
It'll return there eventually and climb again when it's value is actually equal the price. And trust me the value is NOT worth 14k a piece.

FINEX GOING DOWN
VOLUME IS LITERALLY 0
I REPEAT
FINEX GOING DOWN
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Nope we're only just entering 'Institutional Investors'.

the question is are alts safe?
or is it time to cash out?

this.

But these days, the shoe shine kid has access to the same internet as the wall street dude, only the wall street dude is too busy, while the shoe shine kid has free time

Once Tether pops, everything but Bitcoin Cash pops too. BCH is gonna see a bit of a drop in the first little bit, and then people will realize it's a safe haven.

Yeah, the normies are in full swing and we are approaching a top. Anyone who does not see this is a stupid normie laggard baggie.

BCH gonna have the last laugh

does anybody actually know what the market cap of buttcoin is right now?

I think that would make the most sense to follow as far as how legit the currency is.

unfortunately I don't know if you can really calculate a market cap without knowing how many coins are permanently lost due to lost keys

Do we have any proof that any institution invested heavily in bitcoin?

Actually, it's media attention/enthusiasm, clearly

Exactly. There will be some that will shit bricks when they see others shitting bricks, that's going to be a given. The blood in the streets will slowly but surely flow towards it. For many, they'll realize paradise was hiding in plain sight.

Mike Novogratz, Winklewos twin

That was 10k. We're well at delusion/greed at this point

This is why I just sold everything recently. I know it's going to crash soon. I always knew this was just a get rich scheme so I am not deluded enough to be left holding the bags.

This x1000

the Chad fad

quarter of a trillion

the longest btc held is from 2013 so what are yall faggots talking about also look at the distribution charts

Nah, this is a classic shoulder. When you bounce back higher you are at the start of something... not at the end.

I think something big is happening, people are starting to realize they can get their freedom back with cryptos, even in places like Venezuela where the government had essentially outlawed the economy..
It’s the end of fiat. Who will want to be paid in fiat next year?
Why chuck out a crypto that you can really control how you use it for some crappy fiat?

Nope.
Media attention - Enthusiasm.
Compare dotcom bubble to BTC and you will understand what I'm talking about. All the "institutional investors" had already invested into BTC, that's why we are seeing such crazy growth this year. Everyone on the internet is talking about BTCs even people completely technologically inept. Mike Novogratz shilling his BTC bought at 5k and soon stock market will trade BTC. It's so similar to dotcom bubble that's it's scarring me. 100k$ and 1 trillion mcap will be definitely reached by 2018.

We're in smart money phase still brehs

Correct, at least someone with a brain in this thread.

Greed is definitely in. Dumb norms are buying BTC for a quick lambo.

I hope many suicides will erupt from this. Will be fun to read, knowing I have sold my bags to these laggard retard millenials.

No, that is the "new paradigm" bias aka top of the bubble.

No. It doesn't grow how you think it does. There are exponentially more people buying in right now than a month or two ago.

It may seem insane to you but $10k was actually early adoption, but mania will ensue soon enough.

lol'd hard

>Once Tether pops, everything but Bitcoin Cash pops too. BCH is gonna see a bit of a drop in the first little bit, and then people will realize it's a safe haven.

Take your profits and get out nigga

At "media attention" for sure

Does anyone have this graph except the edit where it is 4-5 of these graphs stacked end to end and increasing in size?

>muh line magic

speak for yourself lol.

What? No. This is completely meaningless and mostly false.
t. who gives a fuck think for yourselves

> or the network is too slow to sell during a crash.

This is the scariest thing to me. Not saying it'll be soon, but whenever the next crash happens people will go fucking insane about being unable to sell.

we are in the “What in the holy dancing fuck is happening?” stage

Psssssst
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Remember, the le flip meme was around 150,000.

>ID

we are somewhere in between smart money and institutional investors paradigm

how do i know?

checkem bitch

t. delusional

All the free money will fly into BTC and it will become the new reserve currency of the world. During that process the most successful of altcoins will emerge as the day-to-day use coins to buy your car and cup of coffee. Screencap this.

Normie hands are the weakest. This is being pushed primarily by them. The reason Bitfinex was a problem was because they were acting as support preventing a crash and by extension panic selling furthering it. Coinbase and other services going off-line also alleviates it by preventing people from selling.

The instant it drops back to 9K all the normies that bought at 14K are going to panic sell if they can and all it takes is one whale to send it there.

Normie adoption means money for a while but the instant they get spooked it all comes down.

There's literally bitches complaining on twitter men are trying to mansplain bitcoin to them.
This is peak mania; but OP is also stupid, because the rally has been propped up by fake tethers from the start, and can go on indefinitely provided no outside element disrupts the balance.

This provides an addictive, completely new asset class for the mid-class to wealthy. These people have never experienced a true free market such as this. Many people do not realize how ridiculous amount of available money there is in the world to spew on this thing. Cannot realistically predict this anymore, nothing seems to work except the optimistic upward predictions. This will never touch sub-10K again.

Thats funny because last week was the "fear" phase, then it was a bull trap. Whatever you no coiners have to do to sleep through the night

This graph will represent like 2 weeks lol

Everywhere i see is euphoria. It's getting scary.

Get XRP and Stratis, cmon boys lets pump it ONE MORE TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=-OTryGzS-G8

sold some today, just to buy some christmas presents desu.
But still, the graph is parabolic.. it cant go like this forever and the crash will hurt really really bad.

Not saying BTC is done after that tho

I don't know shit about this but tell me why BTC can't be viewed as a sort of gold standard for other cryptos, and how that wouldn't innately increase BTC value?

Holy Mother of check.

Also, same image was going around when I bought at $15. It is an original meme

i agree. We need a weak hand shake off (either through Mount Gox 2.0, Uncle Sam, or whatever ekse). Have you already exited? It's a tough time to exit with big news on the horizon for so many alts.

Stay and I could burned, leave and I'll get left behind.