etherscan.io/txsPending
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it kill? I've had a transaction pending on ED all day

ITS A SETUP

ITS A SETUP

I REPEAT ITS A SETUP

ALL IN NOW!

TFW only one on biz holding the right eth

Well I hold a considerable amount of ethergreen so I'm good.
ethergreen.org

Oh I forgot biz religion, buy high sell low

fuck off ETC always a shit over hyped pedo token...who could have thought some cats would be the one to pull the trigger tho, hilarious really, but it almost seems like it may have been secretly intentional. HHAHAHHA even litecoin has done better lately....

so basically you go all in on ETH and it hits $750 in 2-3 days?

My nigga

What does it mean for LINK if ETH goes down?

Blue lambo on order

Someone update me on Etherium.

i bought some at 425 420 and 415.
tfw.

It’s fucked

bought 100 @ $22, still holding like a man.

Killed?

More like exploaded into a incredible, normie understandable, new use case.

I have 100 also. Hold for 5 years. This is just short period when we're going down, it will eventually go up to 1k.

Maybe cryptokitties is good for eth when the problems are fixed? M-maybe..

F

>$420 coin and more transactions than all other blockchains combined
>it's dead guys
really activates your almonds

FUCK THIS SHITCOIN

>unironically comparing the prices of coins
my little grey braincells are on overdrive here

I cashed out of crypto at 9k thinking Bitcoin would crash and take alts with it... Bitcoin keeps rallying... I really want to go all in on ETH but am still sure Bitcoin will crash and don't want to get caught in the fallout. But if it goes under $400 I'll have no choice but to buy. When proof of stake details get announced in this next month this is going straight to 1k with no brakes.

When BTC crashes money will go into the alts

Logically you'd think that, but it's never worked that way before.

wtf going on with ETH?

is this the most underperforming coin in the top 10 the past 3 months? seriously this is pathetic

> thinking this actually happens

Lol how new are u

is this why the gemini exchange put a hold on withdrawing my 0.000019996 ETH?

I think people are putting the money in bitcoin.

WHAT ELSE AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL THESE 480s WITH BITCOIN GOING UP I'M HARDLY MAKING BACK MY INVESTMENT

>ethergreen.org
>Why did you choose Etherium?

>Etherium’s opportunities do not restrict us in any way. This platform is perfect for tackling our tasks. The core thing is that it’s safe, fast, cheap and time-tested.

Congratulations, you bought the ultimate shitcoin.

subtle.

pic related

F. I'm glad I got out unscathed and a little ahead on this one.

Silly user, autism always wins

has vitalik said anything about this cat issue besides that one tweet where he says he approves? wtf man

The Dev' s a Ruskie and his English leaves a little to be desired.

Hes now having autistic misfits because it wasn’t ponies that overtook Shithereum

Bailed out to BTC after watching my weeks gains get eaten into by ETH. Total use case failure by getting its ass kicked by a cat game. Indeed, just going long on BTC seems to be the best bet.

Forget any damage control from him
He is in the corner autistically screechin
Or playing the cats game

getting massively JUST'd right now

Time for Cardano to push ETH's shit in.

JUSTEREUM

HMMM EARLY CHRISTMAS SALE!!!

S

this. hope it drops siginificant before i buy more though. this has barely crashed

>700k transactions per day
>double what BTC does
>ten times what any other coin does

ETH is under performing compared to what exactly?

What is the cat game coin??

kek

Sold all of mine today @ 426 and put it in Bitcoin at 13500. Already up thousands.

Scaling really sucks right now.
I would sell but I promised myself to not sell before PoS. Oh well.
A crash in btc would bring eth below $200.

Can't believe I fell for thus scam

I will forever be grateful to ETH for taking me from $7 to $300. But now I move onto BTC.

XBY is the way of the future.

Right now about 15% of all Ethereum network traffic is dedicated to the game, making it the most popular smart contract on the network. For reference, number two with about 8% of network transactions is EtherDelta, the popular decentralized token exchange.
>kek the whole crypto space is a 400 billion meme

anyone know what the ideal gas limit and gwei we are meant to be using right now? i cant do anything on ED atm and keep getting the "transaction underpriced" meme

GET OUT ETH HATERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sender: System12/6/2017 10:02:20 PM

Thanks for contacting our support team.

Please take the time to read this message as we are addressing a number of concerns for a wide range of our users.

There is currently a significant issue with the Ethereum Network due to a large increase in traffic volume following the release of a popular ETH based blockchain application. This is affecting ETH and all ETH based ERC20 tokens.

We would like to state first that we do not anticipate any ongoing issues with lost coins or tokens but we ask for your patience during this event.

Some of you will be affected now as you wait for withdrawals to be broadcast to the network, or deposits to be confirmed and available in your wallets. Others will be requesting updates and general news relating to the network issues and of course will be wanting an ETA for normal network activity to resume.(edited)
It's possible that you will not be able to see your transaction on the block explorer - this is to be expected.
While the network issues and backlog are out of Cryptopia's control, we are working hard to try and ensure withdrawals and deposits are cleared as soon as possible, but in the meantime the wallets have been put into maintenance in order to mitigate the snowball effect of this event.

During this maintenance period you won't be able to generate an address for any ETH or ERC20 based tokens. We can't provide an accurate ETA at this stage unfortunately but if you would like to track the status of our wallet you can do so here:
cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ETH

If you would like to track the status of the ETH network you can do so here:
etherscan.io/txsPending

We apologise for the delays and uncertainties and assure you we are committed to responding proactively to this external issue and our intention is to resume normal operations as soon as possible.

EVERYTHING DROPPING PAPA BITCOIN RAPING EVERYONE AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Due to the large number of affected users and the additional support load, we ask that you please do not raise any further support tickets related to this issue until 24 hrs after the ETH network is out of maintenance. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Regards, Cryptopia Support

I used 75 gwei to get my shit off there. What a mess.

it's under-performing compared to my transactions per day with his mum