Seriously who keeps buying bitcoin at these insane prices? Who KEEPS buying BITCOIN...

Seriously who keeps buying bitcoin at these insane prices? Who KEEPS buying BITCOIN? Seriously the normies can't do this, it must be some fatties buying it up in massive groups

no one

its bitfinex. they have infinite money

also exchanges in general made a killing, I wouldnt be surprised if they use a small portion of that to pump the markets

I just sold 5 LTC I had stagnating at $500 for the past week or so.

Put it in BTC at @14k

Currently sitting on .7 btc, the majority of which I got at $6k

Whatever user, it's going to hit 20k by this weekend.

People like you said the same exact thing at 10K and at 8K and at 6K and at 4K and at 2K do you ever learn ?

Oh so the price went up? How could I be so blind it's not a bubble at all then ty

Me and my dad just got into bitcoin mining/holding last week

Him and I are computer programmers so not exactly a normie. I'm working on earning more bitcoin, regardless of price. Am I stupid?

why don't you ride it, or are you a pussy bitch?

>its not a bubble because the bubble keeps growing exponentially

the jews are wash trading with tether.

I exited at 13k. I'm not retarded. Why don't you put all your money in a fucking ponzi. Increasing price seems to be all that matters to you

You are a fucking normie if you are just buying in now. Where the fuck were you 3 years ago when it was everywhere in the news?

I was 17 years old smoking weed all day and playing tf2

YEAH BOYYYY, JUST BUY AT $1000, IT'S GOING STRAIGHT TO $100K!!!!!!

Is that what biz is now a forum for minors?

Yeah lol, miners

>mfw I bought in at 800
>they mocked me for two years

doing the same thing, elec and mech engineers here, god speed, if youre interested we can setup a pool depending on how much gear you have

Is BTC really expected to go parabolic? That graph makes it look so

>all my money

im not retarded, i have holdings, assets, and other investments completely unrelated to btc
i dont care about daily, weekly, or even monthly moves, i care about collecting btc, and theres many more like me
if you bet against btc, you lose, period.

This desu.

I'm in real estate, stocks, and crypto at the moment. Trying to get a couple BTC on my offline wallet, then I'm going to forget about it for a year.