What's a good price to buy into ARK? I only have 0.06 ETH to drop so I want it to get more puppies for my money

What's a good price to buy into ARK? I only have 0.06 ETH to drop so I want it to get more puppies for my money.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/78BQKj8
classicdelegate.biz/stability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sub $4 I'd say is a good deal. If you want to be greedy go for $3.50

>$3.50
oh shit pls not, I'm already balls deep, can't buy the dip

going back to AT LEAST 41k sat today

Buy right now. ARK is about to explode.

wont go lower

lol been hearing this for about 2 months

certified shitcoin

>.06 ETH
Enjoy your 6 ARK

certified brainlet

It’ll be true if we keep repeating it every day
t. deluded arkie

Stay poor faggot. You will never drive a lambo. You will never stop being a wagecuck.

They just hired a marketing boi today - you,and thousands of normies, are going to be hearing about much, much, more now.

>TFW BTC capital gains from a single BTC offset losses from all my ARK
I believe in ARK longterm, though, I can't wait for Coinbase to release my BCH.

got any more info on this guy? whered he come from? past experience? does he have large forearms?

im actually all in on ARK and i fud it even though i cant buy more atm, not sure why.

The group says not yet

discord.gg/78BQKj8

Lots of people invested in it ironically fud it. Pretty much everyone in the biz_classic discord does.

heh.. you too eh?

i love givin ark the good ole fud treatment. not sure why its so enjoyable... D E L U D E D

kys pajeet

Today we released the stability charts so you can see just how weak most delegate's Top 51 positions are.

classicdelegate.biz/stability

Stability is a measure of how secure a delegate is in the Top 51. If a delegate is not in the Top 51, they are not forging, and therefore are not generating income for their voters. A delegate's stability number is calculated by finding the number of top wallets they can stand to lose. A delegate with the highest stability has the lowest chance of dropping out of the Top 51. For example -- if a delegate's stability is 2.97, they can lose their Top 2 wallets as well as 97% of their third voter's ARK in votes before dropping out. A delegate with a stability of 5.00 carries roughly twice the risk of dropping out compared to a delegate with a stability of 10.00.

Choosing a delegate with a very high stability number ensures that you are guaranteed to be voting for a delegate that will not stop forging.

then it is a bad group won't join

You and Chang are legitimately the best delegates

I know, right? We're deluded out of our minds.

>tfw didn't sell at .0004 and rebuy at .00032
reeeee fucking staking

^this

I can't wait til everyone finally realizes that ARK is /our/ coin and hops aboard. This is literally the best delegate of the best coin on the best board. Lets go goys. Drop that link/neo/ripple chink shit and join the winning team.

i don't know what makes this coin special or anything, all i know is that i own about 150 of these little fuckers and i plan on not selling them until late 2018 or 2019. might try to accumulate more just for the fuck of it.

Guys help, I deludedly love Heart and ARK.

Sub 30k again arkies

>price lower than when i bought it 5 months ago

I just should've stayed in btc, ark is a lost cause

if you're looking for something to moon with only 0.06 ETH and your idea is ARK you're doing something wrong bud

ARK holder here, I FUD it all the time. I'm still accumulating. I want at least 1k before I switch to shilling.

is there an eventual target price?

I bought it at 115k

When do I break even

stop that shit, cookie

The jokesters will say $1,000, but a consensus serious target seems to be $100-300.

$420.69

ive lost my life savings in thse shitcoin desu

all i had to do was hodl btc and i couldnt even do that desu

Why isn't there a game about turning cryptocurrencies into waifus yet?

literally right fucking now. BTC is crashing all alts

Fuck all of you for memeing me into buying this shit, I would be 2x right now in bitcoin.

I should start doing this. I'm an Arktlet with only 500 and really need more time to accumulate.

itd about to go below 27k. guys im scared

$1,000 if it revolutionizes and replaces everything. Realistically $100-300 is a fairly safe expectation though I agree.

im not even greedy i just want it to reach 10 dollars someday

FUN isn't crashing :^)

I wish I could drop my Ripple but Shittrex has "reserved" my XRP no open orders or anything...

Can anybody help this brainlet?

Tempted to play the swinging game because we all know ARK is going to recover.

Check the orders tab and make sure there are in fact no orders, the site is kind of glitchy sometimes and won't show an open order on the coin's page.

Legend. Thanks m80. time to buy some MONA now it's crashing.

This is why we are still early Veeky Forums This is supposed to be a normie friendly exchange...

It will only be too late once early days moon missions aren't exclusive to PajeetDelta and you can just install Facebook's new crypto exchange app on your Iphone20S to buy FUNFAIR tokens for a low low price of $10

I don't know which Captcha is more infuriating Veeky Forums or Binance (It's Binance)

Buying bitcoin for $4000!
Embedding monika.chr into the blockchain so every Bitcoin node has a copy of Monika!
Monika using her powers to make Bitcoin go over 14000 USD!
Going to the moon with Monika!

>I don't know which Captcha is more infuriating
Become a passcuck. I think if I still had to fill out google captchas I'd have gone full bowl cut.

Ark has great memes, that's one of the main reasons I believe it'll do well. Anyone not actively FUDing Ark is not a true Arkie.

WE ARE THE ARKMARINES

ARK has solid technology and one of the best ideas of any top 50 crypto (smart bridge)

I FUD ironically to build awareness or accumulate, like today. Long term, the tech will prove itself

I want to as well, on the other hand I don't want to let go of my bitcoin.

This isn't funny anymore guys. It keeps going down.

Fuck off fudding boomer, go back to your mortgage and crippling depression

spare a brudda some ARK, i only have 11.6 and im a poorfag

ALiwKv1PhMkhkYbecEXhUWdob3dsdSRFcu

No, earn your lambobux

80 Arklet all aboard, riding these waves out. Hoping to add min 40 more next week.

New fag here, how do I fucking buy/exchange ARK?

send LTC to bittrex (faster transfer time than BTC), sell LTC for BTC, buy Ark with BTC

Post pics with sharpies up your ass and maybe you can earn some like a good boy.

The sat amount that it's at right now is the lowest it's been in months. I'd buy.

This shit tends to retain its Fiat value like a clockwork, if BTC keeps going up, ARK will keep going down.

This is only true if you're buying from currently held BTC, if you're entering fresh fiat it's most certainly not the lowest it's been. Obviously there's nothing you can do about that just be aware that when buying with fiat, compare with fiat.

I'm depressed that I didn't sell my ARK at 41k yesterday. I sooooo wanted to. Really fucked up there, I could have bought back in today and increased my ARK supply by so much.

But I have to say it's amazing how the USD value of ARK stays steady, despite BTC mooning.

>go to open ark wallet
>type "ark" and hit enter
>darkest dungeon opens

good enough

Yeah, I said "tends" because is not always true.
I mean, when it reached 41k it didn't immediately go down despite BTC mooning, so I doubted. But I should've know better, it did go down in the end.

>despite BTC mooning
The two are probably related.

Don't worry about not making the call though, I didn't either nor did most people. You have to transfer out of your wallet, lose your ramp up, make the trade and hope you don't get Justed by bitcoin.