Back under 2k SATS I see :^)

Back under 2k SATS I see :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
masternodes.pro/stats/dmd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking nigger loving cock bullshit gay fcuking queer bullshit.

fucking bitcoins raping my nigger ass. fuck. i realyl didnt think btc would explode this fast, it actually has me worried. why cant this go back to being some nerd shit.

i fucking made a thread yestetrday and i called dead cat bounce, but obviously it got ignored cos im not a brainlet

just be happy you haven't lost all your money yet as Sergey is held hostage in my toilet

Did you know as bitcoin goes up sats go down but the price value of the coin stays mostly the same

Feel too lazy to trade it
Gonna wait for the next FOMO round peacefully

Tell me more.

>back under 2k SATs
and I'm still up :^)

my prayers were answered. we still have time fellow linkies that are smart enough not to hold yet

are people really still holding this? I thought the CEO quit two weeks ago and the december news was Steve and the VCs were looking for a new CEO?

Link goes up, we rich
Link goes down, we buy more

We cannot lose

link goes down in sats gg

you sound like r/bitcoin

hmm

didn't mean to quote you
nice get anyhow

Holy shit, that's a lot of link going off the market. Second company buying up for an oracle?

what do you mean "going off the market"?

Invest only in time-tested coins with a good income like Diamond (DMD) cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
As the owner of Diamond (DMD) Masternode you earn more than 120 $ daily
Excellent daily earnings, just check the website masternodes.pro/stats/dmd

Oh fuck LINK's buywalls at 2k sats just got smashed.

I had a feeling this piece of shit would get cummed on.

fuck, LINK just got absolutely destroyed

just another day in the life of a link holder my friend.

fucking hell

I spent all fucking day waiting for it to dip, all fucking day it sat at .22 sats. All fucking day, and the moment I buy in and leave work, it drops to .18. Fuck everything. Another $1,000 down the fucking drain. Thanks Binance for not processing my order at .18 last night!