Draw Thread: Training Wheels Edition

Previous Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48256093/#q48257403
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48256093/#q48279276
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually have a request, if anyone's feeling bored.

If someone could draw a muscular male elf with long hair and a holy symbol of Lathandar branded onto their back, near the right shoulder blade, that'd be great. Preferably with their back to the viewer.

Requesting this techno-Valkyrie chatting and sharing stories with a few guardsmen and one butthurt looking commissar who's glaring at her, around a campfire.

This may sound like a very odd request but I would like someone to draw a prostitute, only she has to work in an extremely cold environment. Black hair, inuit/native American style of clothing,

It's for a campaign I'm running that takes place in basically the wild west, only the wild west happens to take place in Alaska-tier wilderness. One of my players always has a thing for whore houses for some reason, and uses then for information/hiding/contacts.

Hope my request isn't too out there.

So, in my DtD, I made a space pirate robot. In details in case some drawfriend plays/played it; he's a promethean with darksteel asset.

His body can be described as humongous square with bit smaller rectangles attached to it. He's 3.5 meters tall aka 11'5 in feet. his body is made out of darksteel; gray color with blackened joints. Due to the metal's unwillingness to bend, he looks even more rectangular and very plain, there's little nooks and crannies inside or on top of him. His beard is also made out of darksteel; it's formed out of plates on rings that allow it to jingle and dangle whenever he moves his head. His left arm is permanently transformed into a cannon. Total of 8 barrels set on a humongous ring are nestled straight in the middle of his chest which represents the integrated minigun. On his right arm, there's a grappling hook with metal chain for the rope as well as pulling mechanism behind it. His right leg is turned into a peg. His left eye is also replaced with a gem, which is an artifact; it's nearly perfectly see-through. The gem itself is set in an amulet, and then the amulet is set in the eyesocket.

Ironnbeard's also ssslightly hunched. His face actually looks much like Davy Jones', save for the tentacles, which are replaced by the metal beard and he has no tentacle-stache. The cannon is VERY plain and reaches the elbow joint. It looks very much like the one in the pic, but completely plain. The hole for the cannon is big enough to put in a pretty big head inside of it as well. His right arm can also transform into a Grand Daiklave that's shaped like a cutlass; the blade itself is also plain as it can be. Given how both weapons are out of Darksteel. He's also fuckhueg broad.
His hat is identical to Davy Jones', save for nurgle-looking shit. The outline/sewing is colored with glowing metal orange and the front is folded enough to fit the plain looking jolly roger except the skull is looking up and there's some spine sticking out as well.

24h

Hi, can I get a request filled for a recurring NPC?

She's a tough, fit and attractive black girl about eighteen years old, with short cropped black hair, wearing a form fitting chain mail shirt, black leggings and heeled cavalry boots. If she could be holding a long spear that would be great.

Im baaack /tg! As always, my Dove request goes as follows!
She is an Strix-Aasimar, hence her birdlike features. She is an aspiring cleric, as her father is a paladin, and her mother was an cleric before her. If the robes are too complicated you can simplfy as much as you wish. She also suffers from albinoism and is close to blind, so if coloring is an option, then she would be pretty much all white, save from her weakly blue skin color, with slightly red eyes with some grayish cloudyness, if that doesnt sound completely retarded?
As always, thanks in advance!

Requesting a gopnik wearing a black adidas tracksuit and a gasmask in an apocalyptic environment doing something weird

>doing something weird
Squating over a mutant with a road sign bashed into its huge head?

Thread migration part trois-

Requesting an enormous, bald, albino barbarian. According to the Hackmaster exceptional height/weight tables, he's 7'6" and 451 lbs. Dressed exclusively in piles and piles of animal furs, makeshift shoes/boots entirely optional. If you feel like including it, his weapon is a "hammer" composed of a big square(ish) piece of rock and a small stripped tree for a handle.

Sorry for the lack of ref pictures, but if you start with Shaq, then picture him strongfat, babyfaced, hairless, and albino, you've got a pretty good idea.

Squatting WITH a mutant sharing a bottle or flask of something?

Requesting a Super Sentai ranger for my game. he is a gold with sliver and blue trims, has a stag beetle styled and a proton pistol that looks like a nerf gun.

yes, that would be weird for example

Posting anchor for female grease monkey

Requesting these two as office secretarys with mounds of paperwork that they are supposed to be filling, but board out of their minds and goofing off. They could be playing paper football, throwing paper airplanes, or anything you come up with.

I kindly request the 3 faces of playing cards in tribal style (the art form, not actual tribal themed).
I googled "animal tribal" and the results show exactly the type of art :)

from last thread
Hi drawthread I would like to request a female Githzerai a race that has next to no good character art I've found. She is a ex-circus performer turned fighter, so her clothes are flamboyant, but loose enough for her acrobatic fighting style. She has a greenish yellow skin tone with black tattoos going down the sides of her body, if the provided style is too annoying you can go ahead and use a simple leopard print following down the same path.

I would love to see her in a pose that shows off her acrobatic prowess.

Requesting this female soldier fighting the monster.

Requesting the space marine in the rip and tear pose.

Rolled 9 (1d10)

hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests, rolling for:

1-2 anything related to 40k

3-4 Large/ruined constructs

5-6 something related to the deep sea

7-8 weapons, shields...etc

9-10 something with more effort than usual/animated

MIGRATIN (NOW WITH 100% MORE REFERENCE PICTURE)

Requesting a black stag beetle themed musclegrill knight!

Migrating.

I'd like to request art of a female Estalian diestro, a type of duelist from the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Reference is attached.

Facially, I'm looking for something like Gizka - somewhat mannish in shape, though not overtly masculine. No scar, and brown eyes instead of green. Black hair. Her hair is longer, and wavy - see the pic on the top right for a reference. She wears a cavalier's hat, like the one depicted on the right.

Clothing-wise, the woman on the lower right is a reference: it's a well-cut, masculine outfit, obviously something belonging to a duelist, not a soldier. She wears a simple rapier - see bottom left - and a simple flintlock pistol on the other hip, along with a dagger.

Pose-wise, I have a couple of ideas. The first is her binding a wound - preferably on her torso, but if you think the jannies will have a tit-fit, one on the arm would be acceptable too. Her expression would be one of concentration - a wince of pain, maybe, as she's drawing the bandage tight.

The other pose suggestion is a bit simpler - the character standing, sword in one hand, dagger in the other, dropped into a loose combat stance, sword extended. Expression-wise, she'd be alert, perhaps wearing a confident smirk.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, either way.

Reposting from last thread.

I have a Iron Kingdoms request if any drawfriends are interested.
It's a character Warjack for an upcoming Khadoran campaign. The reference pretty much says everything. Though to clarify it should not be carrying the axes in the image. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes interest.

Hey thread.
I'm pretty shit at drawing. But I tried what I could. Could someone perhaps draw this, but better?

I don't have a good reference for the body, but I'd prefer him drawn with the Deer Skull (with antlers) mask and cloak. He uses an obsidian scimitar with several Dire Bear teeth hanging from the handle. He weighs maybe 210, mostly muscle. Maybe wears studded leather armor.

A lamia woman.

Grotesque, smiling fat man sitting on a pile of bones

Well i will pick one of those.

expect something in 1-3 threads, I hope.

Reposting from the last thread.

I just want to apologize in advance if this comes off as jumbled in any way because descriptors have never been my strongest point, also because I'm going to be using a combination of pictures and descriptions.

I'm resurrecting one of my older characters from the hell that is a game that died for a new campaign and I figured that there's no better way to do so than getting some art done for him.

1. Is essentially the face/hair combination I'm after, hair is a dark brown and he's got a bit of five o'clock shadow going on.

As for clothing, he wears a leather vest along the lines of 2. (albeit without the studs) and a sleeveless shirt underneath. As for pants, he wears some generic looking belted blue trousers (for lack of a better descriptor, the medieval fantasy equivalent of jeans) and boots like 3. as well has having his hands wrapped up like 4.

Finally, his physique is something along the lines of 5. and if possible, I'd love it if his stance was similar to 6.

This is a bit of a mess I know, and I'm sorry about that, if you need clarification, do ask and I'll try to help out however I can.

Bit of a complicated request, but I hope it gets completed.R-ing a Slaanesh-esque knight of debauchery who will be acting as the BBEG for my campaign.

>1 The top of his helmet is like this burgonet and covered in gold and blackened silver, topped with a snarling grotesque dragon roosting on the crest of the burgonet.

>2 The true head armor is actually a closed helmet similar to the pic, with the visor forged in the shape of a snarling maw with a thin slit to see through. Mounted on top however is the burgonet mentioned above, so you can't see the tubular crest of that closed helmet. The Closed Helmet also is attached beneath his breastplate, with segmented flexible plates covering his entire neck so no flesh of any kind is exposed (anywhere).

>3 The cuirass is similar to this, with grotesque snarling hound heads serving as pauldrons. Like all his armor they are black and gold lined. His torso bears two wings that wrap around from the backplate, covered in blinking, glowing eyes that radiate a sickly yellow light.

>4 The arm armor is of similar design to this chaos knight by Ian Miller, with spiked segmented upper arms and snarling daemonic visages on the forearm.

>5 All free space of his armor is decorated with embossed figures like these, only of a carnal nature. The free area not covered by eyes or snarling demonic visages depicts a mass orgy of writhing golden bodies that seems to move when looked at too long like a twisting pile of snakes. Obviously as this is a blue board you don't need to go into any detail with these, but a mass pile of nude forms on his armor with as much grotesque horror as you can add.

>6 Also wears leg armor like Ian Miller's chaos knight again, I really couldn't find any grotesque leg armor that fit my mind's eye. If you can think of anything more ostentatious and offensive, go with it.

>7 His favored weapon is a very long, two-handed Estoc, with the blade covered in very small thorns to increase the pain of the victim.

My friends and I will be running a game in the next couple weeks that will be set in the supernatural underworld of modern-day Chicago, and I thought I might request a character drawing, if anyone is interested:

>Daria "Dee-Dee" Delgado

>Mid-twenties with a youthful face
>Heavyset, heavy-bosomed build
>Skintone a light and mellow tan
>Short black hair, thick with curls

>Clothing style is "nearly homeless"
>Wears a knit cap pulled down low
>Several layers of shirts and coats
>Wields a small handgun and old cell

>Expression is irritated or worried

Thanks in advance to anyone who feels like picking up this request!

Anchoring.

Count Chocula in the 40k universe. You choose what that means.

New thread...
If someone could bother drawing this old request of mine i'd be super happy.

A hyperactive nerdy rogue | wizard apprentice multi classer. The picture here is really very close to what i'm asking for - the wizard robes, face, hair, body and general feeling match exactly - and I would absolutely use it as a reference pic, but he's laying down asleep, and my drawing skills aren't good enough to make the undersuit look fantasy-tacticool enough. So if someone could draw that wizard kid awake, maybe exploring some ruins, and with his rogue jumpsuit being padded armor, that would be really awesome of you.

Here's a delivery i got 7 months ago which was super amazingly awesome despite it's simplicity, but i can't really use it because the proportions and body parts looked somewhat wonky.

The hands look a tad large but that's all.

Kobolds

Like shitting next to a functional toilet?

Moving over from old thread

Requesting the warforged in pic related without the wings but with a sky blue cloak on his back instead, sword raised and burning with holy energy as he brings it down on the skull of a dracolich

I'm positive somebody did this a few threads back, you may wanna go see if you missed it.

Oh thank you, I will check now

Well not to bash the artists work, because i still think it's amazingly awesome, but his right foot is considerably larger than the left, the left ankle suddenly gets super thin and is in an awkward pose, his hands are larger than his thighs, and the fingers all look a bit lumpy, like some blacksmith with tough joints (not a wimpy mage kid), his neck is as thin as his thumb, the mouth is a tad too wide, and while his facial expression is golden, his eyes and eyebrows have some unsteady lines, and the corners of his jawline are a bit too pointy.

I could correct these things but the style the artist picked is very sharp and simplistic, so any messing with any part of the drawing would immediately stick out.

Wops. Didn't read the brief. Just drew something based on the ref. Oh well.

You sound pretty picky to be posting in a drawthread.

Still pretty cool user.

Well I waited 7 months to repost the request out of politeness and tried to modify the main reference pic to make it easier.
I'm out of money to buy a commission at the moment, but i'd need something to use as a token in a game, so something with human proportions would be cool.

Who wants small shitty ink drawings that take forever to compete? Taking requests.

I went through all the archived threads from the one I first posted in up to this one and I didn't find anything, you may be confusing my request with this one, they are both warforged paladins
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48256093/#q48257403
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48256093/#q48279276
I may be wrong though and may have simply missed it

Could someone draw my decker? Little hacker with a feline theme searching for another, older, feline-themed runner after she's gone missing. She is maximum gloomy all of the time.

If anyone feels up for drawing Shadowrun stuff i'd love to get a pic of a dark blue skinned/ furred Night One Sapmi shaman on a futuristic snowmobile, wielding either a Colt Cobra or a SCK Model 100 in one hand with his other hand on the handlebars. He wears traditional Sapmi clothing and his face is tattooed with symbols taken from the Sapmi magic drum.

See pic for references. The snowmobiles are examples i dug out in a hurry. Feel free to go wild if you have better ideas for a futuristic snowmobile.

hmmmm

Hmmm indeed user, hmm indeed.

Anchor for Pencilfriend
>And I created a real reference sheet, instead of that list of links
>1. Obvious Cyberarm
>2. Armor Jacket
>3. Ingram Smartgun
>4. Colt Government 2066
>5. Ganger Clothes
>6. Datajack
>7. Suzuki Mirage

Well?

touche

That's still amazing yo I don't mind that you skipped anything.

Migrating my request:

Don't bother replying to people like that. There's no limit on requests here, and there's no reason to listen to any critical posters who aren't also making deliveries.

Migrating.
I'm playing the brother in a pair of werewolf twins In this setting, werewolves are permanently in the half-wolf-half-man state, which is mildly suspicious but whatever.

Both armoured fighters, the brother is the lighter armoured of the two, using a pair of katars and a mobile fighting style, though carrying a short backup sword. Enough armour to catch the odd blade or two, but not enough to impede movement. Roughly the level of pic related, though perhaps a tad sparser.
The sister is the heavier, preferring shield and sword, and occasionally a mace. Thicker armour, and far more covering. Fancy tabard underneath the armour, and a fancier cape/shawl when she's not fighting. For game purposes, she has a helmet, but none of us really has any idea how to make that look realistic with a wolf head, so it's up to you.

They're both noble-born with a fine pedigree, though you wouldn't know it from how they carry on. They're a pair of jackasses, only out to cure themselves or establish their own realm because their mother told them she wouldn't allow werewolves in their ancestral castle. The armour and weapons they carry are obviously of high quality, decorated with etchings and filigree where it wouldn't cause problems in combat.

Artistic liberty obviously to be taken, we haven't played them long enough to cement their looks, just a rough guideline of "fine features, smooth silver and grey fur, expensive clothing and gear, rowdy demeanour". They don't have to be together, but I'd appreciate it if they were. The sister's player would be just as pumped as me to get something for them, so whichever takes your fancy.
Sorry for the word vomit, and thanks to anyone interested!

Is the rock hydra requester here? I'm doodling on it between panels, is it more ore less what you were looking for so far?

whats wrong with that pic

It wasn't me, but holy loli, that's cool.

Holy shit that fucking rocks
keep up the good work drawfag, i bet the or will be head over heels for that one

Not the OR, but goddamn.

Nothing, it's what we've been using so far. Just thought it'd be neat to have something a touch more personalised, or with them both in the same picture, or maybe the artist would have inadvertently added something that we thought interesting and made it part of the character, that sort of thing.

>maybe the artist would have inadvertently added something that we thought interesting and made it part of the character

Man I can't tell you how many times I've done that after getting a delivery. The artist will include something crazy cool that I hadn't thought of and it makes me work it into the character in some way, I love it.

>The artist will include something crazy cool that I hadn't thought of and it makes me work it into the character
Fucking this made me giggle think of this delivery i got from Rotaken somewhere around half a year ago i believe. On closer inspection of the delivery, it had some fun bits hidden, and it put to life Goblyn, makeshift paladin extraordinaire and champion of chickens.

Also taking a scribble at this one while I'm free, probable won't ever finish anything so don't consider this request claimed or anything.

Anyways I imagined them both fighting, with the sister holding defensively and the brother leaping over her for a maddive "ironman 1% punch" with the katar, but i can't decide whether a front or side angle is better, but its your request, so which angle is best fur you?

Requesting my gunslinger character from the D&D campaign I'm in.

He has short, copper hair, and his face is clean shaven. He wears black leather armor like that of the skyrim thieves guild armor in the pic, but without the hood, instead replaced with the cavalier hat, and he has a cloak that can be any color but consistently has silver scrolling around the edges. His gun is a pepperbox, again, like in the pic.

Aw shit, they both look exciting. Maybe the front-on angle?

Anchoring.

Can I get this chick as a (minimum furry) shifter wearing a ballistic vest over her chest instead of the sports bra? So she has black tufted cat ears, with a little bit of black fur around the corners of her face and around her exposed belly, and she's talking to someone, showing off a set f sharp fangs.

Otherwise she should have the same gun, the same pants+boots and the same hairstyle.

Can someone humanize the ears on this person please?

Lines for the Swat Knight requester.

Requesting my exalted character from last thread

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!

Can I get an image of this fellow here trying very hard to look fancy wearing nice cloths that are dirty and don't fit right or something along those lines

Hi, could I get a Japanese woman wearing this armour but without the helmet, carrying a teppo/musket?

Her hair is black and worn short in a bob-style, aand she has a slight tan.

She's a stand in for Ikeda Sen in this campaign, a semi-famous samurrai musketeer who led a band of women musketeers.

So wait it looks like he has an empty burgeonet on top of that bestial armlet as if there was an invisible head on top of the armlet? Or is the top half of the armlet supposed to look like the burgeonet?

I'm not an artist jut thinking you'd get a better shot if that was clearer.

So I've got a request, but it's mostly vague and the storyline it's part of is also more background than anything, so there's no real restrictions on what it has to look like.

There's a 'knightly order' of 'redeemed' monsters, outfitted in functional arms and armour - far richer than their primitive counterparts. The monsters have been captured from across the land, remade in their (the 'order') god's name as dutiful soldiers for his wars. The monsters are fed a steady diet of a highly addictive stimulant to break them of their will to escape and enhance their battle prowess. They are also ritually branded across most of their body, both as a sign of their breaking and to act as a channelling focus for their new god's will. The drug also has several unique reactions with certain races, some losing all colour from their fur, others find their teeth grow and their eyes turn black. Exactly what that looks like is up to you, but they're minor permutations that say "Something's not right here".

Any gender, any fantasy monster will work (Orcs, minotaurs, ogres, trolls, the usual fare will do, or you could get niche. Anything that's vaguely monstrous) bedecked in armour of your preference, along with any weapons you think fit them. Preference on mostly-realistic design with some fantastical elements.

As always, thanks to anyone who picks this up!

Damnit I'm already doing two requests and I'm slow as shit, stop tempting me with good requests, I still have comic panels to finish.

someone requested this 2 threads ago

hope you're still around

I'm doing a fantasy World War II game using a modified Only War, and I was wondering if an user might be kind enough to draw a soldier of one of the main armies for me.

He has the burgonet on top of his bestial armet.

An entire head over it? With an empty space? Or more like a helmet wearing a helmet?

Reposting from last thread.

Can I get this drawn to be less obviously the Joker?

No empty space. The burgonet is fused to the top like the armet is wearing it.

there you go

Toppest of keks.

Would like to request a genderswap of this character, as well as replacing the katana with a nodachi strapped to her back. Would also like the outfit to get a re-coloring with some red black and white. Hope that makes sense.

>Requesting a tough, scarred brawler that uses magic gun gauntlets to fight with an extra kick. The gauntlets themselves should look a bit like Iron Man's gauntlet except with a revolver cylinder wrapped around the wrist. He's wearing shortsleaved chainmail over a simple red shirt, and black trousers with a belt full of cartridges. Thank a bunch!

might do this one later.

Whoa, someone finally done my request, and it was Micmic him/herself. Just wana say thanks Micmi.

perfect! No one shall recognize me anymore!

>Who are you, and what have you done with the Joker!

I keep tabbing over and losing my shit. It's 4 in the morning

OR here, thanks so much!

The art style is really nice.

Yeah. No problem.

Requestin' this soldier as in IG chatting up with a Sister of Battle.

Since you did the image on the left.

Asking if it'd be OK to request a young paladin or a squire, or just a young looking male knight who has a crush on the vampire girl courting her.

Are those... fruit bats?