>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

>Cheer for your faction!
seasonofwar.games-workshop.com/

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/lcqdymbaivr4abo/Revenge_of_the_Treemen.epub
mediafire.com/download/j6em0yjdo2j8b8a/Season_1_end.epub
ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=stormcast_eternals devoted_of_sigmar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's some metal fucking art.

First for the campaing could've been nice but alliance size imbalance makes it pointless.

>tfw your GW manager tells you in no uncertain terms not to play Order or Chaos because the store has too many of those players already

whelp, time to play Death I guess...

MAKE GHYRAN GREEN AGAIN

According to the new lore, the Devoted of Sigmar (Flagellants) purify the land by shedding their blood on it.

I guess that makes them useful to have around. Also it shows that Sigmar does not this kind of behaviour done in his name.

Better late than never.

Treefolk Battletome : mediafire.com/download/lcqdymbaivr4abo/Revenge_of_the_Treemen.epub

The Allgate War : mediafire.com/download/j6em0yjdo2j8b8a/Season_1_end.epub

Just started age of Sigmar. Chose chaos skaven. Judging by all the chaos hate on the threads here, did I make a mistake?

Post themes

Already have the Theme of Mazinkaizer and Veteran of the Psychic wars

what does it matter what people in these threads think?

No please, I want a challenge

You're my hero, user! HUGE thank you for your generosity!

Thanks dude, I think I'll spend the saturday reading the thrilling conclusion to the REALMGAME WARS

So I'm going with the suggested world serpent them for my army, where can I get some good snake modles to work with?

>that bent lance on the left-most templar

Easily fixed by setting fire to the identidragon and replacing it with something better.

Right guys, after reading the formations in the latest realmgate wars, i will be using the one for my army, the ironjaws (5 megabosses in any combination)

I will have gordrakk and 4 megaboss on fott.

Now the problem is that i don't want 4 of the same model. ( already have 2, 1 of them is basic unchanged and the other has the choppa and the hand from the mawkrusha )

now for the other 2 megaboss, does anyone have any ideas of how i could make them different to each other?

Awesome thank-you!

Please, don't call me a Freeguilder. That's my slavename.

>sometimes think about playing warhammer (AoS) with my empire stuff
>then I remember they are now called freeguilders and are utterly unimportant to the story of AoS and stick out like a sore thumb
>put them back on the shelf and go back to painting my blightkings

Kitbash some 40k models? No joke, they're quite similar.

What are the rules on Sylvaneth putting down beneficial wildwoods that boost their army?

FUCKING ORDER GET OUT

TOO MANY FACTIONS

LET US EAT SOME OF GHYRAN DAMMIT REEEEEE

Identidragon? What's the joke?

That they are monopose, I think.

This is great! Anyone going to convert to PDF soon? I have completely given up on trying to read GW ebooks.

Heh. Double Double Dubs.

Download Readium.

The orcs are kicking ass and taking names at our store. Everyone is loving them

Just play them in a different game. I mean I like AoS, but the glorious old empire doesn't deserve this shit.

Ahh as in identicle, I had thought of bashes with the carnosaur and maggmamoth kits but where can I get big enough wings?

There's a guy on Kickass that does them and they're good quality, I'll try and upload them on there by the end of today

It just seems like the popular view of the community.

If Order wins as overwhelmingly as they've been so far, could we maybe see a split or defections among them at some point?

If it keeps up like this the entire month, it has to be clear that Order encompasses too many factions and can win too easily, right?

Not really been seeing any real hate for Chaos, banter's pretty much all it is.

We're hating on Archaon every chance we get, not chaos as a whole though.

>be excited thinking I saw centigors in Archaon's retinue
>lol nope it's dragon ogres

Fuck you too then Grand Marshal Cunt

Considering he spat in the face of the Rat, pretty sure he hates Beastmen just as much.

I'm going to get drunk and rape his Varanguard with my swarm of goat cocks and there's not a god damn thing he can do about it!

I'm just gonna go with the logic that my dudes are from the sovereign Empire of Nordland.

If you read the lore bit on the Grey water Fastness the trees are super pissed about the Azyrites basically massacre the landscaoe do they can build their big dick gun fortress.

I get the feeling that even if Order wins the Sylvaneth are not content to remain allies with anyone once Chaos is pushed out all the way.

He doesn't hate Beastmen. He hates the Skaven because they are cowardly cravens and also because they killstealed Valten.

>GW introduces new treefolk
>I just wanted more XxxLegolaxX miniatures

Tried it. And besides I like reading on my kindle, which has yet to produce good with these.

I checked in at my local GW and we're Order but I'll be doing my bit and painting my Silver Tower heroes for points.
Each realm getting its own keyword and allowing Free Guilds to be any realm would be great for my plans to build a Life army.

Come again? Are you asking if they can do that? If so, yeah, sure.

Games Workshop confirmed for Skellymen.

Order is experiencing some pushback at Greywater Fastness, it seems. No longer in control of over 50%.

>GW is filled with lifeless revenants whose existence is solely to fellate the ego and carry out the whims of one short sighted, megalomaniac overlord.

Honestly the first ones I see spinning into destruction are the dark elves.

So Kirby was Nagash, and the new guy is Arkhan? (better in every way)

Well that's not a really anything new

If only he could have been settra, but his name is Rountree, so I don't think the sylvaneth update being the turn around is a coincidence

Maybe when we get to see more of the Shadow Realm?

>long haired vain megalomaniac sadistic pretty boys and girls
>Joining with the ugly brutes that only care about punching shit
Nah.
Besides, we already know the dark aelves are gonna join CHAOS

I'd be down with Order being split up more but it seems unlikely, at least not until AoS 2e.

I thought that was the Horned Rat?

I didn't think there's editions to AoS?

I thought the rules and stuff were supposed to update and change over time, not stay the same until the next edition.

The symbol of the horned rat looks completely different.

Kirby was Mannfred. They even look the same.

That and progressive stories and campaigns like this are supposed to be happening all the time, not just static until next edition.

Is that still the case in Age of Sigmar?

anyone got experience with skullreapers, just brought some, not sure what to kit them with

Yes.

A thought occures, what if a good guy took over a seat in the chaos powers? Or am I being retarded?

The Horned Rat is still the new Chaos God. That's been the case for a long while hasn't it?

They still have to be beings of Chaos to be able to get in there.

So name me a good guy Chaos being.

You are (being retarded). Slightly less retarded then those retards who say Chaos isn't evil though.

Okay true, I'm just waiting with baited breath to see if GW sticks to all of this.

Doesn't change the fact that this is not the horned rats symbol.

For at least a year.

I seriously doubt there will be 'editions' of AoS in the traditional sense. I think the 4 pages of rules and warscrolls will remain as they are for the game's entire duration.

What I believe though is there will be more editions of the General's Handbook, which can only be a good thing.

This way they can adjust points costs for things ALL AT ONCE. This is also why I don't think they should include points costs of things in the battletomes. Also future editions of the General's Handbook could include additional rules for more modes of play and the like, to keep with the ongoing story.

This way they can 'update' the entire game using one singular book, and you don't need to rebuy any other books or army books. I am pretty stoked for it.

And if the General's Handbook stays around this same price, that would be a major bonus.

>Not having a Yugioh themed Dark Elf army, composed of big monsters themed after cards
>Not having a Blue Eyes White Hydra
>Not modeling your Sorcress to look like the Dark Magician Girl
>Not converting your Executioners into Celtic Swordsmen
>Not modeling your Blackfleet master with spikey hair, a duel disk and leather pants

Come now, its like you don't even play childrens Card Games. You have to believe in the heart of the minis!

Well hey, the eldar wraith knights have duel disks for sheilds so you're onto something

Malarion will probably become the new Chaos god that hates Chaos.

it's not one of the big 4 though, he's considered inferor, on the other hand be it malekith/malerion or morathi taking place of slaanesh, it's implied they will be treated in equal terms by the other 3.

>So name me a good guy Chaos being.

Ushkar Mir.

Original image in the OP please?

Today I played a 1000 points game with Clan Skryre.
1 Warlock
2 Warplightning Cannons
2 Units of Stormfiends (3 with Ratling guns, 3 with Warpflamethrowers)

Apparently I am overpowered as fuck.
I mean sure, most of my stuff does deadly wounds and once the battalion shenanigans are in place it gets even worse. But I also am prone to blowing my own shit up, so I don't get where all the whining is coming from.

Everything here is built and painted better than will ever be able to paint any of my models.

Unless you have shake hands or some other physical issue there is not a whole lot of things to stop you from gitting gud.

whats the battle line?

>two warp lightning cannons
>in a 1000 pt game
I'm glad the people at my store aren't such cunts.

God damn, those dragons actually looks cool in that color...

Stormfiends

Come on, as long as its just a game for fun. Hell, I pitched my sole unit of Brutes against a full army of my friends old Dark Elves, just for shits and giggles.
And its not like they would fare better with the "official rules" where anything goes. Hell, I heard of people planting down a full table of only monsters when this game hit the shelves. Utterly destroying the new players wanting to throw dice with their newly invested storm casts.

ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=stormcast_eternals devoted_of_sigmar

>Warp Lightning Cannon 180 x 2 = 360
>Stormfiends 300 x 2 = 600
>Total 960
>Warlock-Engineer = 100
>Arch-Warlock = 140

Maybe they're whining coz you're cheating?
Also, nothing you got has any chance of blowing itself up, what are you talking about?

Thanks much mate.

That's a really good point, and I'd be ok with it. With an updated points list in one single tome released yearly would keep this game in the competitive scene I think.

Hello all, how goes the war?

Any changes? Updates?

How's the local scene where you are?

Cannons = 140 x 2 = 280
Stormfiends = 600
Warlock = 100

= 980

Also the blowing up part is for the battalion, where my weaoin teams, my warplightning cannons and my warlocks can kill themselves with one wrong roll. Well, two wrong rolls.

I say. It's a random ass weapon which, sure, can do a lot of damage, but other times, it does almost nothing.
Also I havent waited ten years for finally starting a Skyre army and not field two goddamn warplightning cannons.

I can imagine the next ghb including skirmish rules, where models don't act in units, like warhammer skirmish or kill-team. It just seems like something that would be part of a ghb.

Guys?

Guys.

Listen.

Guys?

Listen.

I put my elf.

Guys.

I put my elf.

I.

Guys.

I put my elf.

On my deer.

Can I just take a bunch of wizards? Like the collegiate arcana or something? I just like magic and wizards and shit.

Cool, I was planning to do a similar thing with some Dracoth and kroxigor to recreate fantasy zoats

no the cannons are 180pts also the Warscroll Battalion is 200pts

Sure. Not in Matched play, I don't think, but Free Play, sure.

I have a question. With the reinforcement rules, does this mean I can't summon beyond the agreed points limit in a pitched battle?

Example: I've prepared a 1000 point death list. During the battle, if all of my units in the 1000 points list are still alive, I am not allowed to cast any "summon" spells to add to my existing army?