Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/charts/mempool-size
jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uhh guys

100k wasnt just a meme. it was a prophecy

where is he going?

Guys I'm scared. Should I buy more BTC?

Every time it goes up I think, "just wait for the dip", but within 1 day its rocketed back up before I got a chance. Should I just fucking buy more right now? In 1 years time this things gonna be worth 100k per coin at this rate

Hi God here. I'm working on it.

Is it possible that the price travels back in time like that?

pretty new here.

I said yesterday that whoever has at least 1 bitcoin will be sent back in time. We're gonna be sent back to 2010 where you can buy it when it didn't have any value and HODL.

Bitcoin will retroactively be 100k by April 2017.

And so it is revealed.

It's slowing down.

Highly, HIGHLY unlikely.

What I prefer to think is going to happen is that bitcoin will become stuck in a parabolic state of growth where Y=1. Two vertical asymptotic will form around the growth pattern from both sides, permanently trapping BTC in a state of eternal growth. As the asymptote aproaches Y=1 time will start to grow shorter and shorter in proportion to the growth. As a result, you will be making infinity dollars per every microsecond.

Good lord it's reversing time

UHHH GUYS???

who's the next challenger??

©

I just want to live in my own fuck tower with clones of Jennifer Connelly at different ages throughout her career

one satoschi = potential infinite value
We are all gone make it

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the crash of all crashes is one step closer

Get ready to sell lads

where are you going with this?

g-guys

bitcoin just arrived into singularity

Yes. Because Bitcoin is an inter-dimensional currency.
That's why no one can find who Satoshi Nakamoto is, he's a being from another universe.

This. Shit doesn't even make sense at this point. There's nothing to make BTC grow this fucking much out of nowhere, especially not when the tech itself is facing more problems than ever.
This shit is gonna blow up in the face of so many people.

and shit coins will be traded in fractions of a satoshi. we will never run out of decimal places.

IT BROKE THROUGH THE SINGULAR RESISTANCE POINT. HOP IN THIS SHIT IS GOING TO THE NEXT SUPERCLUSTER

>tfw the chart does a textbook ampersand followed by a number 6 pattern

explain.

Mathlet here

BTC will grant us all our dream wife waifu

cry more bitch nigga

okay guys this isn't funny anymore. I'm scared.

Nothing to cry about. Just be ready to sell when the inevitable happens.

fellow mathlet, I believe said alchemy depicts the price (red line) wants to snuggle up to the (average) blueline

go open a savings account boomer scum

blockchain.info/charts/mempool-size

Bitcoin growth is accelerating to such a mass that it will soon begin to form a black hole and invert not only itself but the entire universe. We are going to create a black hole. Distant far away galaxies are going to observe the formation of the Bithole and wonder where the fuck it came from.

>it was just some autists playing around with fake internet money

Oh shit.

>it was pepe this entire time

How many sats for the bithole?

here come the bcash fuckers.
regardless.
not insignificant the mempool is looking shitty. its being clogged now
jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h

I am utterly bamboozled by bitcoin. It doesn't even follow its own historic patterns. There should have been something like a 20% or 25% dip last week but it didn't happen.

>Bitcoin is going to grow so quickly that we will all go back in time and I'll be able to comfort my younger self as a billionaire

thanks satoshi

It's a log graph and the fit line is a log with respect to the graph. Bitcoin is growing less than exponentially and in terms of percentage, gains are going to be less each year.

KEK

thnaks dude!

There'll be a 250% dip this week to make up for it

But you don't see the timescale in that graph? How can you tell anything without the timescale?

What program/app/website are you using to make this log graph?

I really want to be able to view cryptos on a log scale but nothing I've found seems to have that feature

I personally think it's moving into a tanx pattern

I am ready

I exported the data from coin desk and plotted it in matlab. I didn't bother setting the proper values on the x axis but the graph spans the inception of btc to present.

G-guys?
There something big infront of my windows

can confirm.
4 giant fluoro squiggles just gangnam styled it accros my fron lawn

Its in here FUCK

It's big money coming in. Get ready for the pop

Can a graph do that? Just start growing in the third dimension?

>yfw it hits $15k today too

>tfw only holding .1BTC
At least it will pay for a wedding when i eventually find a gf

I wish we all could dream as big as you, godspeed user

>didn't bother

ye lets leave out half the information that makes a graph reliable. fuckin scum cunt

It can if it's a function of two variables. Of course that means the graph was always 3D and had been constrained to a plane prior to moving off the plane

why would you log the time axis too? time doesn’t proceed exponentially, growth is conceptualized percentage-wise so that makes sense, but time?

If that is a serious question this is truly the end

Make your own graph then you lazy cunt.
Linear correlation is better when the time axis is logged. I didn't log it in that graph though, this is what it looks like when time is logged. The benefit of log-log graphs is that polynomial functions appear as linear. If I'm not mistaken, bitcoin's growth is a bit faster than cubic.

faggot