You have 48 hours to buy REQ

You have 48 hours to buy REQ.

I have a good stack of req please educate me, i'm curious

good possibility the testnet launch will be announced this friday

Great news, thanks user.

The X on this weekly graph shows the time when the Raiden testnet launched on Monday.

God damnit.

Nice digits mang. I'm really hoping it's not testnet launch, I would really like price to tank so I can scoop up more before we leave this planet.

hurr clearly achieving a major milestone is bad for value

Just sold my 100k REQ on that pump a few minutes ago. Buy the rumor, sell the news - when will you faggots learn. I'll be buying back at 7c.

Byeeeeeee!!

I sold about 4 days after that x

MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN

I did that with NEO.

Then it mooned to $45

ANS was on the market for 10 months before it mooned. Different story

I had a sell order set at .0085 and it peaked at .00842. Bag holding until it goes up again.

Yeah, I'm still interested but dumped my money into some pumps and made some losses back. I think the market doesn't realize it's importance yet

I don't even shill Req on biz, you guys don't deserve it, it's the most obvious 5-10X in the game right now.

keep posting pink wojaks and selling the "top" thinking you're pro traders with your 3% gains.

lol STFU, been swing trading REQ all week and have turned 3k into 10k. See ya at 7c

>I think the market doesn't realize it's importance yet
Yeah pretty much. Ethereum is slow and this will almost instantly fix its problems when they adapt it but that could be months. At least it has decent volume and doesn't seem to be dropping with the buy walls.

pic related

good for you, it'll work until it suddenly moon and you miss your ticket.

Comfy sitting on 500k req. Those will be worth half a milly this Spring.

10k req and comfy

I was too scared to swing it :(

Wish I had 30k

Wish I had 100k :^)

i only have 3k , should i buy 6k more

Yes, buy as much as possible, it's going to 1$ in 2-3 months.