Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-Chan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need a name for this.

>female warriors thread

>who are you?
>I'm a hero
Love it

I legit laughed IRL for like 3 minutes. I was just having a conversation with an IRL friend about how to be an ultra douchey paladin.

>The power gamer who's pissed off the party might actually lose a fight
>The two beer-and-pretzel guys who don't give a fuck what's going on in the game and just think it's funny someone rolled a one.
>The roleplayer who's afraid his character might actually die from this.
>The wizard who's already preparing a teleport and recruitment ad for a new party.

when-your-dm-hates-paladins.jpg

>Intimidate with Sneak Attack Bonus

What mod?

I think it's base game as long as you have the cannibal perk.

pretty sure it's in the vanilla game, you have to have the cannibal perk though

No clue, sorry.

I RECOGNIZE THAT POLO SHIRT

He isn't covered in monster girls. Clearly not even close to end game.

so that's why chris had the sex change

Chris had a sex change? What?

encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-Chan

While I might not get some of these, the fact that Anima is getting more attention and growing makes me so goddamn happy...

>when they actually put in Fsteak

...I don't get it.

Who wrote this shit? All of that is blatantly false or downright horrible advice. Nintendo can't be that ignorant about their own game.

read the filename

I meant a serious answer: who actually wrote that and how did they get so much wrong?

they didn't care since pokemon is a children's game and there was no internet for people to complain on

>implying there is litterally anything wrong with Greater Israel

So long as America gets everything from the Atlantic to the Pacific, and from Alaska to Panama, the Jews can have the desert.

Make one yourself.

>giving the jews anything
Thats how you get holy wars.

The Jews can hold their own fairly well, I'm sure they'd get the whole region whipped into shape within a decade.

>Maerlyn's Grapefruit

Holy fuck, that reference caught me off guard

They'd do a hell of a better job than the muslims, who seem perfectly happy to murder each other over which sect of the same goddamn religion they belong to.

They remind me of christians back in the day.

Sad, pathetic, and angry at the world for their shortcomings?

Now most Christian are content to mumble disaprovingly at the other sect down the road.

Truly the epitome of passive-agressive pussineering.

In fairness, a good chunk of the Jews are only stopped from doing the same by the threat of Muslims busting in and killing everybody while they're distracted.

Oh for fuck's sake, them too? Christ.

First rule of people: we tend to look for excuses to kill each other.

>rule of people
How does that relate to explaining the muslim?

Nah. Thats second now. First rule is kill first and make up an excuse later cause they'd do the same to you.

Please see

Because people's first way of being willing to kill is dehumanizing the people they dislike. Thanks for providing such a good example.

>minmaxing animal handling

As user who posted them, and is currently GMing a campaign for running on two years, I'll explain each to clear up confusion and for those who are unfamiliar with Anima.
Daimah are a race of Catgirls and Catguys who all, as a race, have ADHD. So players of Daimah characters in my experience tend to play up the "can't stop the NYA Train" aspect.
Jurgand is the militant arm of Imperium, a SUPER SECRET organization who operate outside of the normal world. Their boss, Barnabus, is the penultimate Naytheist, in that he's looking to kill not only the gods, but the fates, and everything else that might interfere with humanity. His definition of Humanity is "these super-soldiers I built with human genes and bits of Old Gods", and his soldiers view the regular humans of the world as Sheeple. Hence Trilbies.
Remember what I said about Daimah? Hank and Dean would be Daimah Nephilim(Humans with Daimah souls). If one Daimah is Mayhem Incarnate, then two is GM liver failure, as quest hooks go completely ignored in favor of the butterfly that just flew by the window.

And part of me wants to run a full-Daimah espionage party. What the fuck is wrong with me?

>I punched him first because I thought he was going to punch me

>/pol/'s harder

This image sums up like 5/6 my party.

>Thieves Cant

Make it more Veeky Forums

>Playing a character in a bounty hunter group right now
>Literally the only character in the party that tries to take people in alive... ever. Even though we get paid way more that way.

Yeah, I once played a pure Daimah Acrobatic Warrior in a game once that was set in a single city. During the times in-between scenarios my character became an urban legend, due to a misunderstanding from the party wizard, as the "Phantom Kisser" who would pounce unsuspecting people from the rooftops just to french them before disappearing just as suddenly.

For the life of me I can't remember what the wizard said to my catboy that made him go on such an oral rampage.

>spiked Lego bricks.

You monster.

Might as well be autist and point out that it's a rugby shirt.

>Finger Pants
>Not Hand Socks
0/10

How can they be socks without some sort of hand shoe?

Those are thimbles man

Autistic Bunny is best SMT protag

Yes, for the love of God.

You don't want to go down this rabbit hole, user.

Does anybody have that image of the broken jpg trying to load in the preview image for Vraska the Unseen and the filename is like Metamagic.jpg or something?

Fucking amazing

Now that's un-orky.

>un-orky
I think you misspelled 'kunnin'

They're called gauntlets, user.