McAmeme was right all along

>McAmeme was right all along

Plot twist: he thinks BCH is the real bitcoin.

What is poinsettia topology? Did he just make that term up?

Probably. I'd live to believe he is true but his tribal tattoos suggest he is borderline retarded

It is Point-set topology you swarthy mongrel.
It's the study of open sets and you don't get a doctorate in whole that.

how does one go from 2,600,00 to 1,900,000?

those numbers don't look like they're in the same notation

The only bumps John knows about are the piles of coke on his desk before asking women to shit on him.

Who cares you can't cash out anyway.

but then you get to spend and work for bits instead of pedophile papers that can be printed into oblivion.

>Northeast State Louisiana State College terminated his PhD in mathematics after it was revealed that he had slept with an undergraduate he was mentoring.

Are you really that retarded that you can't recognize an obvious typo? How do you navigate the world?

Using my university's quantum computer I implemented a higher order functional design markov model and applied it to the span of quaternion subtopological spaces whilst integrating nonlinear concave programming, then I applied an Eigenmatrix reduction across the higher dimensional complex Riemannian manifolds to determine the end value of bitcoin being approximately $1billion USD by 2025

>in 3 years youll have over 250 people with 14 Trillion dollars

No. No you wont.

>>
Not made up, its a relatively low level math field, you cant get a "doctorate" in it and it has nothing to do with any sort of math that would ever make price predictions

At this rate, in 3 years dollars will be a shitcoin that no one cares about.

>corecuck cant cope with his useless coin

>poinsettia topology
10/10. It's the modern version of tulip fever

>>Northeast State Louisiana State College terminated his PhD in mathematics after it was revealed that he had slept with an undergraduate he was mentoring.
My nigga

More like the undergraduate slept with him

>who cares what you know with mathematics, you had sex with a woman
>muh power dynamics
Power dynamics turn women on, stuff like this is bullshit.

Based

>Applying eigenmatrix reduction to complex riemannian manifolds instead of performing a hamiltonian vector space analysis across differential subsets within a simple riemannian manifold.

I didn't know they let retards into university.

He said Monero could replace it.

>Northeast State Louisiana State College terminated his PhD in mathematics after it was revealed that he had slept with an undergraduate he was mentoring.

What the fuck how does that even make any sense to do. The two things are entirely unrelated. Retarded College.