pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>last time on Jumpchain...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vmje1pFAl1k
youtube.com/watch?v=hKCJxsO1jt8
youtube.com/watch?v=pxbsV8QWGic
docs.google.com/document/d/1UjyBXIIsNOLILo4m9LLmc_X51IHK5bzdDv63XtjwpUk/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=LyNKNwrs2_M
youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please tell me we're using this one.

This is a better thread. I am seeing this as the official one.

>embed

YOU FUCKED IT UP TOO!

I like this one better.

Yeah, but it's an oops fuckup and not a back alley abortion like the other thread.

So, how do you fight?

And why does introducing a plural amount of Amazons into the battlefield turn it into a complete mess compared to only one Amazon

>botfly
Fuck, Alice. There went my boner.

Why did you have a boner in the first place when you came into this thread?

Actually, the person who made the last thread fucked it up. And even then, they probably didn't fuck it up, since they probably copied the thread before that. It goes back for a while when you check.

>Amazons
That always pissed me off.

I get all excited for actual amazons, and then I get shitty fishmonsters from Kamen Rider.

Not boner!user, but maybe he just really likes salt and spreadsheets. You know where else you can go for that combination on the weekend?

DID SOMEBODY SAY BOTFLY?!

Your movies are terrible, but your cartoons make me smile.

Arcee is best robofu

Well he's from the Amazon!

The Greek Amazons were from fucking Europe and Africa you dip

You were expecting delicious brown skinned muscle amazonians?
Too bad you get kamen rider!

Herd the enemies into a small area using terrain manipulation and mind control, then slaughter them in one go using explosives and magic.

I prefer not to let it get to that point, whether through diplomacy or other, less savory methods.

>How do you fight?

Either on foot with an axe, or on dragon-back with... a dragon.

>pic
user you have great taste.

*It started in thread #594.

I throw rocks and/or streams of slime... It's more effective than it sounds when both of these can be scaled up past mountain-size.

With my FISTS!

>mfw Foodfight's 'Farmers Market' item automatically stocks itself with food items if you have a garden or an exotic animal supply
>mfw Animal Crossing's store could likely be used at the same time with it
>mfw I have Harmless Extraction/Extraction Efficiency/Rapid Growth from FF14 which lets me harmlessly get those things from animals and plants without killing or harming them
>mfw I have a super tricked out Garden with all kinds of exotic trees and wells, which means I can sell divine products that can turn anyone into amazing perfectly healthy beings along with being beautiful

>mfw along with other materials and drug/magical artifacts I could make, I officially have a 'New Age' store that actually fucking works
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmje1pFAl1k

Jumpers, have you ever decided to run a Bazaar of the Bizarre, or have a Store That Wasn't There Yesterday? Or what about making a market for all the strange shit you could grow or make?

If I don't like a setting or a plot, but am not particularly motivated to save it I'll open up a shop. Just a little curio that sells this and that. No websites, no catalogues, just offers and deals. I may not always have have what you want, but I've got all the things you need.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKCJxsO1jt8

I did run a Bazaar of the Bizarre once, though the services were less family friendly.
You want to be young again? Sure! All it costs is one soul per year! You love a girl, but she loves someone else? No problem! We'll steal his place in her heart and give it to you! And all we ask for is your first born child. Disclaimer: The Bizarre Bazaar may or may not immediately take advantage of the poor sap's sorry state, which may or may not cause consequences for you. But hey, it's nothing personal, just business.

>have you ever decided to run a Bazaar of the Bizarre, or have a Store That Wasn't There Yesterday?
This is like 90% of what I do when I'm taking things easy.

Sometimes I hand out magic/hypertech, sometimes cursed stuff, something stuff they /believe/ is magic, sometimes I teach something, and sometimes I just give advice.

Prices vary from being normal for whatever it resembles, free, exorbitantly expensive, needing to win a board game against me, costing their very soul, or stranger things still.

All calculated for maximum hilarity. And sometimes I hand out SCP-500 pills, just to be nice.

>SCP-500 pills
I thought those were impossible to copy?

>Not making a business like real fake doors.
You all disappoint me.
youtube.com/watch?v=pxbsV8QWGic

Yes yes because you're a real paragon yourself.

Synthesizing them is currently impossible for the Foundation. That does not mean copying does not work, though copying by way of SCP-038 makes copies with degraded effects.

But actually, I just bought the item that's a refilling bottle of the stuff.

sword/gun and shield/gun. except also Imagine that You're on acid, your opponent is Gumby,And Gravity Keeps changing directions Relative to these bowling ball sized Billiard balls which Gumby is Using to perform slingshot maneuvers and generally increases mobility when they're not hitting into you with the force of a bus

> a Store That Wasn't There Yesterday?
Changeling: The Lost. Everyone should have a story, after all, and mine was being the shopkeeper. I made lots of little gadgets and knickknacks, some magical, some not.
I liked the ridiculously complex clockwork toys the best. So pretty.
Every so often, I'd pick up all my things and move to some other location, plunking down in an abandoned store or lot somewhere. Saved a lot on land payments.

Of course, Van Helsing's Cursed Caravan meant I also had a selection of cursed objects on display, too.
For some reason, people were always more attracted to those, no matter how much I warned them...

I sell highly dangerous enchanted weapons that are made of flesh metal that may or may not have adverse side effects.

That picture is both horrifying and interesting.

I like to quickly overpower my opponents and take down as many of them as quickly as possible. Sometimes I'll jump right into the middle of battle with my fists or a strong melee weapon and take everyone down while moving faster than they can even comprehend, other times I'll slowly and stealthily take out my enemies one by one, and if the situation calls for it I'll take out my most powerful weapons or powers and strike at my foes from above till they're nothing but dust.

I sell cauldron vials, often for peanuts because I want to cause a bit of havoc.

Unfairly.
Now with more ZA WARUDO!

But what do you do with all the peanuts then?

China is best 2hu.

I eat them while watching whatever happens next.

>china
>not the one stabbing china
I will give that she's the best gate guard, though.

Meiling is a beaut. A BEAUT I SAY!

Use the fanon option in the Touhou jump to go to Burning Meiling. People get on a martial arts kick there, and if you can beat Meiling you'll win a solid gold television.

>Thinking I want a golden television,
I'd trade it in for a job opportunity to be a gate guard.

I was looking at pictures of reality. Mah waifu best waifu.

I usually set up a bar that randomly teleports around the world at midnight that has a supply of black-market magic items and Clarketech in the back.

Your waifu is a piece of shit and belongs in the trash anons.

He did say his waifu is reality. I think the fact that we're all here proves it's shit.

docs.google.com/document/d/1UjyBXIIsNOLILo4m9LLmc_X51IHK5bzdDv63XtjwpUk/edit?usp=sharing

Sharing the Girls Und Panzer WIP link one last time for final markups.

Everyone goes for Sakuya. Something about quiet servants moe somethingsomething Rei Ayanami with time stopping powers.

I prefer Utsuho.
She makes things explode!

I make things explode!

The way God intended: with a sharp stick and bigass gun.

I go for the old maids alliance.

You ever watched one of those "epic kills" videos for Dishonored, where the player's fucking around with Blink, Time Stop and Wind Blast to turn the battle into some bizarre sequence of events where none of the NPCs have any damn idea what's going on? Like that, but with more explosions.

Being really good at dodging and going for vitals.

But that's only if talking breaks down.

>calling them old.
They are fine wine.

I love those.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyNKNwrs2_M

Konatanon, I was asking last thread about what perks I need to obtain in order to gain maximum cuteness, for reasons. One told me I should ask you about this. Any suggestions?

I have an urgent and important question about Kingdom Hearts.

Since their design makes no sense from a practical standpoint, is buying the perk that lets you use weird things as weapons necessary for using a keyblade effectively?

>That absolute stomping of so many enemies
>When combat is usually a total pain
Pretty sure that guy just turned it into a whole different game via skillful use of his powers. Hats off to him.

It would help, but I don't think it's necessary.

If you go for the classic actual-key keyblade, you need to hold it from the outside and swing it like a club. Bit of a pain on the wrist, but it works.

If you design your keyblade to have half a guard rather than the full thing, you can just use it like a normal sword.

Sure, user!
Well, keeping in mind that I don't exactly keep a comprehensive list of every perk I've ever taken.
But here's a list of Cute perks I've taken.

It is notably not as large as Red's List, but then there aren't as many cute perks as there are general appearance upgrades.
There might be more, and I might even have grabbed them, but there's 500+ jumps to sort through and fuck that. I hope you'll forgive me.

KONATANON'S BIG LIST OF CUTE PERKS:
> + Precious, Wonderful, Adorable, Lovable [Courage The Cowardly Dog]
> + Eyes On Me [Final Fantasy VIII]
> + Sweetest Widdle Eyes [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Who's a Good Kitty? [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Cuteness Proximity [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Cuteness Overload [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Widdle Ol' Jumper [Gravity Falls]
> + Small Is Justice [Kairos]
> + Puppy-Dog Pout [Kim Possible]
> + Hot Off The Press: Cute! [Macross]
> + Cute! [Nintendogs + Cats]
> + HD Remake [Shadow of the Colossus]
> + Aesthetic of the Gods: Cute! [Spice & Wolf]
> + You Are Even Cuter Than I Thought You'd Be! [Zootopia]

HD Remake is a general appearance remake, but it basically acts like an amplifier to all existing perks, so I count it.
Puppy Dog Pout is more like a weaponized form of Cute that is turned on or off as needed, instead of just generalized all-the-time cuteness.

I hope this helps, user!

Oh, you can do some absolutely crazy things. That player's making minimal use of Time Stop to show off, but if you welcome freezing time into your life the possibilities are endless. A favorite of mine is stopping time just as an enemy fires their gun, possessing them, then walking them in front of their own bullet.

So have we had any word on the Exalted jump?

Pretty sure you can literally kill people with that.

Like NWoD mind blast. But with less Veeky Forums and more ota-loli.

Thanks Konata!

Johnny Test
Warehouse time 61.4
13 yo girl
Genius 950
Time to freak out now!
NO! 850
Science fair free
DNA experiments 750
Yous cant do that! 350
Atomic Experiments 150
Newton is rolling in his grave -150

Items
Red Gush -200
Electro Chromatic Blanket free

Drawbacks
Whipping intensifies mandatory
Ha-ha! Now! You Will Be Defeated! 0
FINALLY A WORLD I CAN CUT LOOSE AND DEATROY EVERYTHING IN! for once I am not going to be nice, Im going in and making a custom zerg army and having as much hive queen fun as possible. I have dna from so many worlds including primus from ben ten so my swarm shall be including crystal zerglings, monster hunter zerglings, pokemon zerglings, forgotten realms dragon zerglings YOU NAME IT IM ZERGGING IT! this is gonna be so fun!

That...really depends on who I'm fighting and what's at stake. Whenever possible, I prefer to achieve victory without letting my opponent fight back at all.

Though lately I've enjoyed abusing SMT's Reflect-based magic, so I can fight by hitting people with their own attacks. "Stop hitting yourself" has never been more accurate.

I've run a couple of mysterious pandimensional world-class restaurants, which tend to appear and disappear in a mysterious manner. I like to change up the exact WAY it travels from jump to jump, from phasing through the ground to sprouting giant chicken feet to transforming into an airship and floating away. All drink is of the highest quality, distilled from dreams and exotic spices and divine apples. All food is of the highest quality, ranging from elven herbs to dragon steak. There's a discrete set of booths where more abstract transactions can be discussed in the corner, and an Escheresque arcade game labyrinth in the back. It's possible to lose your soul playing the pachinko machine, but honestly if you played it long enough for that to happen you probably didn't deserve to hang on to it. Fuck pachinko enthusiasts.

Interior decoration is baroque yet subdued, with barely a hint of the non-euclidean to accentuate the tantalising unease.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0

I went for Yuuka and Yuugi personally. One's a talented interior designer when motivated, and the other got along well with Jibril.

I was thinnking of the Harrow numina myself.

>mfw I have all of those.
Am... am I the cute jumper now too? I thought there were more I didn't have...

Symbiote Jump question, if you Import a AI does that AI retain things related to their hardware as well as things related to their software?

Okuu a best bird.

There might be, but then, I did say, "I don't know if this is a comprehensive list." There are a LOT of jumps, after all.
If you know of any more, I'd actually be really appreciative if you could let me know. I'm actually trying to start a list here.

But, for reference? If you have over ten perks specifically devoted to cuteness... you're probably a cute jumper.

But user she is a 6.

I don't want to waifu anyone there, but I would totally take Cirno as a daughteru.

and thusly your chain ends.

>pic

E-even the bunnies?

Explain?

Especially the bunnies.

You do realize you just lost your chain right?

>See, there's two last little provisions here. Should Johnny Test or any of his enemies or family members be slain, by your hand or any other, you will fail. This includes being trapped in permanent stasis or being permanently banished/barred from the “real world” of this dimension. There is, however, a certain limit to this – Bumper is fair game. Bling-Bling Boy, on the other hand, is not. The second? You know that time machine? Traveller! You can't do that! The future will be changed! You'll create a time paradox!

If a main character from Johnny Test dies during your jump there you automatically fail and your chain is over. On your next chain try paying attention to what the benefactor tells you.

I punch people in the face really hard.
Or if that doesn't work I pull out The Sword.

Okuu is also retarded

Fuckitthen I will just leave america alone I can still burn the other half.

So as long as the tests dont die then its fine. Who cares.

Not him but what fucking retard put that shit into the jump?

Or his enemies, he has a lot of those

Just ignore that rule. It's literally as stupid as the Fallout nerf.

Welp. Guess I'm a cute jumper now then.

Anyway... does Cute & Innocent from Gurren Lagann count? Not sure if it technically makes you cuter...

Software, sure. Hardware, maybe. Symbiotes can learn to interface with computer parts, so you could lodge small components in your body for your Symbiote to use, or grow a cord and plug into larger devices when you need them.

The same guy who put conditions that prevent you from causing the apocalypse in two out of three origins in Foodfight!

I take deep, primal satisfaction in beating the shit out of superhuman monsters with my bare hands and basic-ass peak human performance through a combination of overwhelming skill at martial arts and RDJ Holmes level real-time analysis. If the enemy is incredibly powerful I'll scale my abilities up to just barely what's necessary to beat the fuck out of them which, given my level of combat skill, is usually far below their level of actual power.

Well the thing is the AI in question is a mother box I've been importing as a companion for a very long time so I'm wondering how much Of their abilities if any would be lost, failing that would Switching one of my multiple bodies bodies into an AI alternate form and then using that work?

I am literally the least cute Jumper to ever grace these threads. There are others who don't focus on cuteness, but I am reasonably certain I'm the only one who's been explicitly filling the metaphysical hole left by cuteness with horror and the turning of cold, uncaring gears.

However,I'd just like to point out Blame! has a Moefication Plate in its' highschool AU scenario, which if you have a means of absorbing technology-especially the Orb Design Plans from Swat Kats, which upgrades itself based on said tech-can let you project cuteness on everything around you.

And given the emotion/abstract concept-themed Aspects, it's conceivable you could be the god of Cute in Lord of Light.

>I am literally the least cute Jumper to ever grace these threads. There are others who don't focus on cuteness, but I am reasonably certain I'm the only one who's been explicitly filling the metaphysical hole left by cuteness with horror and the turning of cold, uncaring gears.
You say that, but we all remember how many purchases of Hand Model you applied to your tentacles, sempai.

So when I jump there I need to make them immortal somehow and go about business as usual turning the planet into a reaper?

The AI which comes up in the novel isn't locked in to any one set of hardware like a Mother Box is, so there's no clear precedent. No idea, sorry.

>If you know of any more, I'd actually be really appreciative if you could let me know. I'm actually trying to start a list here.
Oh, here you go.

> + It’s me-ow! [Nichijou]

I'm helping!

Rolled 1 (1d2)

Rolling for Jump #100
1=Mushoku Tensei
2=Tales of Demons and Gods

Is Devil Survivor user still here? Got a few questions?

Agreed. Quite literally goes against one of the more fundamental aspects of jumpchain. Shit like that belongs in /cyoa/.

do you think the basic thing about powers being Cumulative due to imports would work?

Okay, what the fuck even are Flugel from No Game No Life? I googled that Jibril girl mentioned in one of last threads and I am wondering... what the fuck?

How do you beat that race in terms of power. Or better, how to beat Jibril, in both game or power. How do you bypass the immunities? Or tank the magics