Which coins

NEO, VERT, and RIPPLE

are what i'm considering buying. with $2,000 how would you guys divy that up and what am i missing?

with only $2000 you might as well go all in on only one. i'd go with VTC or ripple. neo is shite.

Ripple, Stratis and maybe vert too

good luck c31

Vert 100%, Neo is a scam coin. Stay away from anything marketed as "passive income" as it's nothing more than a crypto version of a biz opp ebook.

NEO is not marketed as something which generates passive income you turd

Yea vertcoin is the best. Although GRS seems to give better rebound gains and generally recovers as quickly.

I'd like more input on why NEO is bad too. Just chinese ethereum, isn't it? I don't see why it won't grow

No ripple
Your gonna baghold that shit for a long time before seeing any profit.
All in on vertcoin.

chinese are scam artists
ripple is a bank meme and that coin wont actually be used by anyone
vertcoin is good, working hand in hand w/ other coin devs (litecoin) and will be doing some crazy shit with the lightning network coming soon
12$ eoy i think, but bitcoin might be 25k by end of year at this rate ffs

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ripple, Ark, Iota, and Link.
H-hodl, r-right guys?

I've been on Veeky Forums for over 10 years

Vertcoin is the safest bet for sure. Plus it’s had a healthy correction so good time to buy now.

$20-$30 by January.

$70-100 EOY 2018

If you like making money VTC.

If bitcoin crashes, vert will too, correct?

That goes for just about everything my friend.

Just ride bitcoin, it's gone up 20% in last 24 hr with no sign of stopping.

Alt coins are a get rich scheme only the few luck out on. Most lose money

Why is Veeky Forums so retarded sometimes... If you spent just 20 mins looking into Neo and the devs involved in CoZ and the new projects on it that keep coming out, you'd realize that Neo has huge potential and is severely undervalued right now

>so long as chinks don't outright ban it or opt for qtum or some other coin instead
>90% of volume in western countries, no chink usage
>devs/pr strategizes their own pump and dump

Solid investment, 10/10.

Vertcoin halving on Monday, and it's at a great price right now. Go all in and set a sell at 0.00079.

this.

you neeeded to buy ripple in 2015 when it was less than 1 cent, its currently already 50x.

Its going to do nothing forever.

if hes starting with 2k he wont make shit sitting in bitcoin.

Ripple is a store of value.