Calling all REQ-nators

Tomorrow we will be on our way to becoming champions. There will be a rush of volume that will catapult us into the best smelling pussy you have ever come across. History shows that the price always rises prior to an announcement, except this annoucement is going to be like no other.

Get on this ship now. Don't say I didn't warn you.
As for those already holding, report in brahs. Lets get things started and meme this shit to the moon.

I'm all strapped in and ready for takeoff

stop shilling

The huge a announcement is either tommorow or the 22nd. Either way, I got more bags then a supermarket so I'm just waiting

> deluded linkie with no REQ

these guys better deliver the testnet this month
is not this coin is literally going to 5 sats in an hour

GOD DAMNIT HE'S RIGHT STOP SHILLING I NEED TO ACCUMULATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What did they mean by this?

We'll try to wait for you, but you need to hurry.

Strapped in and ready to ride

strapped in but i feel like i dont have enough to make it

>We'll try to wait for you, but you need to hurry.
I FEEL LIKE A PAJEET BUYING AT THESE PRICE LEVELS, THANK YOU FUCKING ETHEREUM DIP

I have 10k REQ
am I gonna make it?

Don't worry user. If you don't make it I'll get you a gf with my stack.

Only 2k, I won't make it will I :( pour some champagne on the ground in my memory lads

fucking this. i got justed for holding fucking eth

If the big news comes out this friday, Imma be rich.

If the big news comes out on Dec 22, Imma accumulate more.

We just can't lose with REQ, can we?

Tomorrow's annoucement will atleast be an annoucement for when testnet comes out. We can't lose.

I have 650k REQ tokens (top 100 wallet). Expecting the glorious pump that takes us to top 50 market cap any day now. On the small chance we dip this friday, I will throw another 20k USD at it. Can't lose with REQ

if we do lose, i'm gonna shove up some baguettes into those french faggots' assholes

Yep, even if they 'only' announce the testnet date tomorrow, price won't dip because people are gonna buy a lot anticipating for Dec 22nd.

what if they swerve us all and it turns out the main net is up tomorrow?

Rumor is that this will happen.

what am i looking at?

If that were the rumor we will be over 1k sats already

what is this shit

The future.

When to dump this coin?

Is 6k REQ enough to make it?

what do you think?

3 years.

only total fucking retards who dont deserve to become rich would dump this coin before 1 dollar

Latest git commits today, referencing testnet. News Friday

>dumping at $1
kek, this is going way higher than that

Moon time request bros

is that a fucking testnet?

no desu senpai, sorry. if youre poor, i recomend going all in (if you havent already)

stop, you're making me hard

this fkn coin is OMG at 63 cents right now.

lmao if you're not at least 50% in this shit

Is there any news of other exchanges potentially picking up REQ?

Can we spin up some REQ memes?

Stop being a bitch

This coin is going to be bigger than OMG

I only have about 2k..

Poorfag here but i had to go all in on this.

Kovan is indeed an ethereum testnet :)

bullish af boiz

F

Yeah, why are we so severely lacking in memes?

F

REQ doesn't need memes

What is the 22nd date about, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere?

Hope this goes 100x in 2 years

going back below ICO once bitcoin starts dropping

Godspeed user. I genuinely hope you make it.

They make announcements every other Friday. If it's not this Friday, it will be the 22nd.

got an order at 22k sats, should i let it sit or just instabuy rn?

Wat do my req is so heavy, feels like im a stinkin linkie.

I got 111,000 of this stuff. How much do I need before I am considered a whale?

Poorfag gone all in. Bring me riches biches

are you retarded?

Pls help a poor fag who only has 1.5k REQ and won't make it
pls
just pls
REQ:
0x6c8419abf66d99fd2b69bee6a15523cbd5c356bf

Just sent 100k

sent 1million ;) enjoy

Sent ;)

Hahahahaha if only lads, if only

just sent 50k

I'm only have 5k but we're all gonna make it in our own way. Best of luck user.

Ive been holding 3k am i going places

Straight to the bank

Oh almighty cryptogods please bless me with your wealth

i only have 10000 req pls help me become a big schlong request master

0xd169b46e136d38e13641b736fe890227d7a088a2

pls

And where is this announcement coming from?

time to an hero guize, what's life if I can't have monies

my bad forgot to beg hey send me req too thanks everybody for your support

0x901b1962529e2c9cb7cfc6af57cd337fd9a8f1b3

Unironically thinking of buying more under 700 sats

Sounds like a good idea.

i worked for my money.

Nice, it's dipping, buying in at 0.000215 ETH

Can someone plz help me out? Thank you for your support

0xbd7326ec3274d547ac79ce3a606093636e2a4232

Trust me I've spent quite some time as a wagecuck, hated my life so much that I actually tried to an hero with a rope in my closet, but the railing broke off, I took it as a sign as maybe I have something to live for. I'm trying to break free from that through crypto now, hopefully I make it

Dub trips hath spoken

quick, everyone get a job

I just bought 975 REQ A-am I gonna make it REQ friends?

A 'working' girl hey. How much for a blowie sweetheart?
Trips never lie.

hey man, I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough time.

I promise you that money won't make you happy, though. Make crypto your hobby; do NOT rely on it for your happiness. You will end up REQing yourself trading on emotion, and it will ultimately lead to you trying to kill yourself again.

Life's fucking rough dude but crypto isn't the key to your happiness. Try and find something that isn't centered around money to make yourself happy. Good luck

>money cant buy happiness
oh yes it can

I'm pretty sure I'd be happy if I had a lot of money right now. It means I can play games, watch anime, translate weeb shit for the weebs, and hit up the gym. Oh, and maybe have some time to learn to cook, too. And a bunch of other shit.

Being a wagecuck sucks.

thx for the advice, things have gotten better since then and my gf has really helped put my life together. I could never bring myself to trying that again, it would destroy her

Money cant buy you happiness but it can buy you diamorphine

30K REQ holding since .05. Cost averaged more at .07, to an easy .06. NOT FUCKING SELLING.

it can't. it can however reduce the number of things that make you sad . like hunger and having a boss that sucks and worrying if a transaction will clear day before payday how you'll pay for your mom's meds. money fixes that shit. but loneliness death even boredom to an extent can't be fixed with money.

I only have 500 REQ should i also get a donation

Hey there, user, I'm an opiate addict m'self

Dude, I have had a father and stepfather die before I was 14, of AIDS, do you know the bullying that comes along with that. I then got moved into a 'youth hostel' when I was 17 where I spent my time till I was 22. It was basically 80 bedrooms with a sink, toilet and shower in each and a shared kitchen per 20. It was full of gangbangers. My GF aborted our baby and dumped me, my mother abandoned me. I was attacked with a baseball bat and needed 14 stitches for my phone and held up at knifepoint all during that time I was in the hostel. I finally move out and discovered WoW, digital crack consumed my life for the next 10 years (Not all wow obv) and I gain 7 stone and develop a nasty drinking habit plus take up smoking. 4 Years ago I finally decided to sort my hit out. I move out to the country and have since lost 7 stone, I walk 4019 miles most days, eat healthy food, have quit smoking and mostly quit drinking. I passed my driving test first time last month and have applied for a job which I am in the final stages of getting now, I hope to start in Jan/Feb working for the Navy as an Engineer if my 'depression and anxiety' medical history doesn't stop them accepting me. I would have been accepted for an officer if it wasn't for the lack of A-levels (despite going to a really good school the bullying got to me). I am currently gambling with the money I had saved for a car to get me to and from my Navy job because I didn't have enough for the insurance and also hoping I finally get compensation from the government for them infecting my dad with AIDS and killing him.
>Some context
This guy is so retarded he thought a railing in his closet would be strong enough to hang himself. Explaining money won't change things (it won't) will not get through to him in his current state, he needs to get outside and to get fit and healthy. Or he is to stupid to live. Either way, fuck it. Shit happens.
Fuck £, you can only control your own actions not those of others

Get off that shit, you deserve to be happy without it

jesus, everybody chill. we are all going to make it.

locked and loaded. holding REQ at least till february.

Can I buy this on bittrex?

Well, you still have to improve yourself. You can't rely on others. As I said above. You only control your own part in this world and you cant expect to rely on others or control this. It is nice when you can depend on people but you should make it so you don't have to. Hit the gym and get some abs, go watch some youtube fitness videos or something and get as obsessed with that as you currently are with crypto. It will do you the world of good.

Those are git diffs, supposedly of REQ app source code

I am not going to make it I only have 75 REQ and 5k LINK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh and some ARK, XRP, XMR and NEO. I might make it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>ready to go all on on REQ then Bitcoin wiped out a load of my IOTA gains so now I'm staring at the exchange seeing if it will recover to what I was about to sell it at

Fuck I hate Bitcoin's retarded normie hype surges