youtube.com/watch?v=GHnfX1RmZX8
youtube.com/watch?v=gJCY9IIZBx8
youtube.com/watch?v=RCN2YOgPCYE
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo1SzVoa4AU
youtube.com/watch?v=sV_Cagi25O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Info here,

Accompanying primary CYOA

Sorry I couldn't make the thread. I'm on my phone so it's hard enough.

Eh, mainly I was just looking for a name. Not actually bothered.

Slight elaboration on previous build two threads ago.

>Magical, Athletic, Cult

Endurance 3
Immunity 3
Stealth 3
Mind Reading 3
Mental 3
Mind Control 3
Social Enhancer 3
Shapeshifting 3
Focus 3
Remote Viewing 3
Elementalism 3 (Earth)
Self Improvement 3
Enhanced Senses 2

> Charisma
Manipulation is go.
> Prime Subject
Don't want to be beholden to any Elder God.
> Expert
Knowing my own powers deeply and thoroughly cannot hurt.

Drawbacks
> Traitor: Big Mike
Zero threat to me, since I'll just mind control him to forget me.
> Weakness
I'm going to be buried deep beneath the earth, most the time. If another super soldier gets close enough to me and is aware of my presence, I'm dead anyway.
> Suppressant
Given the abilities at my disposal, I don't think recovering this covertly from medical facilities will be an issue.

Allies
> Magical "Spirit" (Satan)

> Foes: None
Adding "foes" that have zero ability to actually get at me seems just too cheesey. Besides, I don't want anyone knowing I exist.
Essentially I use my elementalism to bury deep beneath the Earth, and stay there most the time. Conveniently this also heals me. Use Self Improvement to boost Genius 3 to ridiculous levels, or boost Remote Viewing to see even more at once, in combination with Enhanced Senses. Mind read the world. As I said before, I'm going to "rule" that Mind Control doesn't work through Remote Viewing, because that would be too ridiculously broken. So, if I want to mind control people, I'll actually have to come out of my entombment.

But, mainly, keep tabs on everything and everyone, and feed information to anyone I think will be most helpful to humanity as a whole.

Ah, I forgot to add the initial step where I mind control the ridiculous cult that somehow empowered me, and either have them all forget me, or have them meet untimely ends. Especially the ones that want to kill babies.

Took a point from training and added it to agility. So now I gotta be training all the time so I can get better and not lose my edge!

>Innate
>Average
>Renegades

>Strength 1
>Agility 2
>Endurance 2
>Durability 2
>Enhanced Senses 2
>Stealth 1
>Reflexes 3
>Immunity 2
>Stylish 1
>Self Healing 2
>Social Enhancement 2
>Weapon Mastery 1 (my bow)
>Focus 1
>Training 1
>Passion 2

3 points from Valuable
>Overcharge 1
>Analysis 2

>Unique Weapon
Bow with explosive arrows.
>Reputation
Motivational and inspiring to everyone.
>Squad
Propaganda team.
>Defector (free from Renegades)
Corrine Devoe
>Celebrity (free from Fiona)

>Aaron Moore
>Yuito Kataoka

>Valuable
>Fiona Dawley

>government discovers my family has innate powers perfect for making supersoldiers
>I volunteer for research so they don't take my sister instead
>government awakens my powers and gives me training
>but they only want to use me for evil purposes
>escape from government and get picked up by group of other rogue supersoldiers
>just want to escape into hiding with my family, but many people were inspired by my very public escape from government
>renegades want to use me as propaganda piece while fighting evil government
>become friends with Corrine who wants to use dark magic to destroy the government once and for all
>Aaron gives me information about the government from the inside so they can't surprise me, Yuito designs helpful gadgets, armor, and weapons for me to use
>biggest problem is Fiona who is trying to slander me and undermine movement

I still like this one for not being fighty, but still very powerful.

Refined my Dragon character

Lodoleth the Dragon
Innate
Inhuman (Dragon)
PMC (Warrior cult that worships Dragons)

>34 (Valuable + Traitor + Memory Loss)
Strength 3
>31
Durability 3
>28
Mental 3
>25
Self Healing 3
>22
Inheritable 3
>19
Immunity 3
>16
Endurance 3
>13
Directed Energy Attack 3
>10
Mind Control 3
>7
Agility 3
>4
Focus 2
>2
Flight 1
>1
Natural weapons 1 (Claws and teeth)
>0

Authority
Defector (Corrine Devoe)
Safehouse (Small island with a network of underground caves housing my lair)
Expert
Charisma (Foe Perk)
Unique Weapon (Foe Perk – Moonlight Greatsword)
Celebrity (Foe Perk)

Corrine Devoe (Defector)
Ryan Elmore
Lindsey Reyes
Olivia Blake (Charisma)

Samuel Mason
John York
Fiona Dawley
Bubbles

>Achieve enlightenment
>Trascend into an Everlasting Dragon
>Find a small island and build my lair
>Since im a fucking Dragon people are crazy about me
>Gather loyal followers and form a warrior cult centered around Dragon worship, the pursuit of knowledge, and mastery of combat
>Lead my warriors into battle to claim fame and wealth
>My island is a base for my underlings and all the people that would worship me from around the earth
>Have a few wives to create a race of half dragon champions
>My greatest students will be given my powers through a slow metamorphisis
>With my expert knowledge and Mental 3 powers I begin to create a library full of occult knowledge

Post your build themes
youtube.com/watch?v=enkEiD8PC5o

Out of curiosity, are you just handwaving unagingness on yourself? Not saying you can't, but I do remember being struck by there not being any ways to extend your lifespan among the powers, so I'm curious.

Im just using the term "Everlasting Dragon" as a homage to Dark Souls. Whether or not I am immortal or can achieve it I dont really care. Its likely that if I lived more than a century I would eventually just turn into a stone statue from meditating for too long and my spirit would pass into the Spirit World. Something like that.

>Olympic Parentage
>Ariella

>Lothorio (2pts cuz Inheritance)
>Unyielding Flesh
>Armed With Wings
>Demihuman
>Lightning Seer
>Ocean's Herald
>Marlin's Quickness
>Grace of the Deer

Name: Thalciomache Palcadia
I'd do all the quests, not all at once of course, and improve my abilities and learn new spells along the way. Details in next post.

24pts for all 12 quests.
>Serpent's Reflexes (already had Grace of the Deer)
>Medicus
>Lord of the Inferno
>Stormcaller (already had Lightning Seer)

I happen to be a winged naga. A very unusual creature born from an ill-fated love between the Goddess Ariella and a great serpent. I fly through the clouds searching for my place in the world and trying to do good things for people. I'm usually very peaceful, but can fight if I have too. Even though I seem immortal, I actually have a weak spot my belly-button.

Blinken, for life!

Really, ANY question answered once a day. ANY QUESTION.

All you've got to do is keep him in a room you cover in cheap throw carpets.

Also, the blood witch will literally kill you. Your body cannot create a cup of blood a day. If you lose that much every day, you will die.

>Incredible Vegetable
I travel to the plant and drive away the bugs with rain and lightning. Then I study it to try and unlock it's secrets. I use my knowledge of potions and what I learn from the plant to make a potion from one of the leaves that gives me Healer magic. I take the seeds to some monks who I think will bring the plants back and not abuse them.
>Whales in the Sky
I spend time with the whales to find out and fight out what's happening. Hopefully I can use what they tell me to make a potion to cure their sickness.
>The Kyphian Mines
To cure the whales, I need a artifact from the Kyphians. When I arrive at the old Kyphian mines, I here about the missing pioneers. I search for them as I look for the artifact to cure the whales.
>A Divine Affair
The Goddess Lenya notices my beauty and sees me trying to use my gifts for good. She tries very hard to convince me to live with her in her realm of flowers and cloud castles. But because of my wandering ways, I can't settle down for good. Not even with a Goddess. We part ways amicably and she teaches me more about healing magic before I go. This is where I get the Medicus ability.
>The Fire Witch
I follow the Witch from high above in the clouds. I discover her coven having a meeting that seems pretty sketchy. The next time she's alone I ambush her and wrap her up in my coils so I can question her about what's going on. I report the questionable coven to local paladin order, but conveniently forget to mention the Fire Witch and help get her back to her old job with Prince Kasper. She teaches me fire magic as thanks, since she didn't get along with the dark witches anyway. That's how I learn Fire Mage magic.

That's interesting idea for passing on. Sure you might not have a few centuries though?

>Devil Without a Cause
I fly up to the Elemental and explain to him that he's causing problems for other people by staying here, and that there's other Elementals for him to talk to in other parts of the universe. I help get him to trust me by doing some tricks with the fire magic I already know. After convincing him to move on, he teaches me more fire magic to thank me for telling him where the other elementals are. That's how I advance to Lord of the Inferno.
>Always Read the Manual
To convince the Fire Elemental to move on, I have to learn about the plane where the great elementals live. Turns out there's a King who's looking for a book about ruling. It's lost a great ancient library. I figure I can find something about elementals while searching for his book. This helps with the other quest.
>Boss Monster
I use my powers to fight the beastman horde and their evil leader. People who I've helped join in the fight against evil. Ariella and Lenya give me a boon to help survive the fight. This is where I get Serpent's Reflexes. My storm powers increase to Stormcaller from me using them so much for this.
>A Peaceful Village
>Chesswolf
>Solve My Riddle
These 3 are a bit trickier. I do my best to solve each one as best I can, but as I'm not a great solver, I also seek the help of other heroes to help with these.
>Door to Door
Being a great heroine, I'm chosen as a ambassador to the new world. I travel through the door and have new adventure and meet new people. I return now and then to report what I find to the old world.

Could the door to another world be to another cyoa world?

>Sure you might not have a few centuries though?

Oh no, what would happen if I became a monster again? Guess my Name.
Mutagen: Natural Weapon 2.
Athletic, for the ladies that might come back.
Cult: Self Improvement 2.
Perks: Prime Subject, Expert, Boot Camp. Authority, Charisma, Defector(Clone, two freaks for the price of one).
Drawbacks: Hated, Valuable, Traitor(Jim Boyce), Body Guard, Controlled, Pain(worth it for being a minmaxing munchkin), Memory Loss(no one cared about a hermit).
Enemies: Derek Hall, Fiona Dawley, John York.
Allies: Alex Keller, Ryan Elmore(calls out Derek on his fuck ups), Yuito Kataoaka( helps make me more killy).
Abilities, total points 46: Strength 3, Agility 3, Endurance 2, Durability 3, Enhanced Senses 3, Reflexes 3, Natural Weapon 3, Mind Reading 2, Immunity 3, Self Healing 3, Unarmed Mastery 3, Predator 2, Shape Shifting 3, Adaptability 3, Focus 3, Social Enhancer 1( I don't need people to like me, just if their lying to my face), Inheritable 1, Infection 2, Mental 2, Self Improvement 2 for free from faction.
I can get everything I wanted with out the new Drawbacks biting me in the ass. But this is a excellent compromise.
Remember me?
Sup.

Shit, my reply got messed up.

Well, Self Healing 3, Endurance 3, and Immunity 3 might make me ageless so I dont know.

But im a powerful Dragon so I would get bored if I wasnt challenged enough. If I won every battle for a hundred years id eventually retire to the afterlife.

>Strength 1: Unchanged
>Toughness 1: Unchanged
>Recovery 3: 100x, regrow limbs
>Speed 2: Peak Human
>Appearance 4
>Shapechanging 4
>Feeding Amount 2
>Feeding Style 2
>Sunlight 4
>Siring 0
>Minions 1
>Stakes 1
>Holy Water

Have a good time, lay low, don't draw attention, move when I need to, enjoy my immortality.

... I reject all of their applications.

I can help with that.Want another dick waving contest, or kill a Shoggoth?

Now on the slate for suggestions and contributions: Enemies and mysteries. I'm not sure I have a lot of great ideas there at this point, the mysteries seem lackluster and the enemies seem homogeneous.

pastebin.com/zC48ut6s

Other areas are still subject to input, they're just not the parts I'm actively working on right now.

Makes sense; thanks for clarifying.

Man, I'm so sorry. In pain, no memories, no purpose but to be a monster. I'm will ache for your lost humanity, even as I feed information on your movements to those who would oppose you.

I apologize in advance if I have to arrange to have your children killed, before they mature in their powers. Such horror must die with you.

Good thing I don't have kids. Don't worry nothing personal. Word of warning though, my clone is right behind you.

There's some pretty big supernatural threats to the world, so they'd keep you busy for awhile. You sound like a very honorable dragon though. I'd lay some flowers at the foot of your statue every once in awhile after you pass on.

Mercer?

:0

I'm a mile under the Earth, so I highly doubt that.

Anyway, if no kids, why "Inheritable 1"?

>choosing Misha doesn't let you become a girl so you can romance her
How can you miss such a basic opportunity?

Its me, you post a build yet, I want to try Shoggoth meat, also have you met my clone?
In case the right mate comes. Yes I am aware of how unlikely that is, besides. You have to come out of your hole at some point when you mess with me.

When should I give up hope that I'll ever see an expansion to a cyoa that was promised in a thread long past?

Never, the rules for losing a power are too harsh.

Are you talking about the powers in the cyoa I posted?

Let's not fight guys! We're all friends here!

>you post a build yet

I'm

And I wont be in pain forever, just until me and Yuito figure out how to shut that off. Worse case I lose all sense of pain.
yes. I vaguely remember it but not haven't checked in a while out of being uninterested.
Fine, fine no fighting the lizard at the center of the world that threatened me. Do you want to meet my clone?

Is Evocation the general, low level, spell casting school or just magic missile?

Are there other known planar entities besides angels, demons and fae?

I'm enjoying the world you're building here and eagerly await the finished product. Even if it's just in a Traveller's Tale like format.

You should really remove Bodyguard, it is a massive glaring weakness in your build that you really don't need with as many points as you already have.

Also because you only have Endurance 2 anyone with similar combat capability with Endurance 3 will always eventually win. You should buff that last point up, Super Meatboy.

Name: Francis Cunningham
Origin: Innate
Appearance: Average
Faction: The Agency

Drawbacks: Hated/Neutered/Valuable/Uncanny/Limited/Traitor/Memory Loss

Abilities:
Strength 3/Agility 3/Endurance 2/Durability 2/Enhanced Senses 3/Reflexes 2/Immunity 2/Self Healing 3/Weapon Mastery 3: Firearms/Unarmed Mastery 3: Way of the Fool /Predator 2/Mental 3/Shapeshifter 3/Flight 3/Focus 3/Training 3/Passion 3

Perks: Identity/Reputation: Bumbling Fool/Expert/Defector/Safehouse

Allies: Immortal/Yuito Kataoka/Satan

Foes: Olivia Blake/Fiona Dawley

Starting Abilities: Enhanced Senses 3/Reflexes 2/Self Healing 3/Unarmed Mastery 3: Way of the Fool/Mental 3

>Typical night at the bar, getting drunk off my ass to forget how shitty my life was going. Divorced; wife took practically everything leaving the family dog to me, just got laid off from dead end office job, and some asshole ran over said dog as I was strolling to said bar. Real shitty.
>Wake up in a dark room hang over and throwing up.
>Stop secret government agency wants to turn me into a super soldier with a new identity and the works. Oh boy! Here's my chance to start anew.
>"Procedure want well". they said, "Had to remove your genitals", they said, "the horrific facial scars will heal up all fine and dandy", they said, the people will LOVE you they said. Fucking Hell.
>"Oh and the memories of your previous life will slowly fade away", finally something positive.
>Go through super soldier training, bump into Olivia Blake during firearm training, it turns out the few abilities the super soldier serum granted included being a good shot.
>She's a hardass but a 10/10 qt, social anxiety kicks in, about to ask her out on the shooting range, forgot to turn on safety, accidentally spaghetti everywhere squeezing the trigger in her general direction.
>Why did I have to be such a good shot? The bullet hits her in right in the heart, spent a better part of the year in intensive care. When she recuperated, she found out all I got for the accident was a gentle slap on the wrist because I was too valuable to throw away just yet. That was the final straw that broke the camel's back. She quit the agency right than and there screaming obscenities with every step of the way. She became a anti-Super Soldier bounty hunter for hire and vows to personally cut out my heart the next time we meet. This is the most romantic relationship I ever had for the last 15 years.
>I am a sad sad man.

>Straight out of Super Soldier boot camp, scored the lowest out of every single recruit there. Developed a knack for avoiding danger, shooting a gun, being a smart ass and fucking up.
>Get partnered with a failed ugly as fuck super soldier experiment just as incompetent as me, a doctor who's job is to babysit and fine tune failed super soldiers so the Agency doesn't repeat the same mistake, a teenage hacker as my intel, she spends far too much time reading/watching yaoi then guiding me through assignments, she probably bugged my apartment just to catch me on the off chance of making out with that aberration. Start hearing voices too.
>I decided to name the fugly thing after my first wife, Amanda. Really fucking clinging too, it just wants to hug me and rub its puss filled body all over me at every possible opportunity.
>Some nosy ass reporter got lucky that one time and managed to get off a snapshot of my mangled messed up body from one engagement with some renegade super soldiers as I was waiting for extraction. Thank god for my healing factor. She decided to follow my escapades of utter incompetence, collecting enough footage and eye witness accounts for a 3 hour long documentary on everything that is wrong with super soldiers. 2 hours and 32 minutes of which are of me getting shot,lacerated, literally torn apart, half eaten and just getting my ass handed to me on a silver platter.
>Spend downtime drinking my miseries away.
>I hate my new life.

>Do you want to meet my clone?

Uh, I guess?

I'm sorry you're such a sad supersoldier:(

You say that, but I have an Army of the dead and Predator 2. I can eat minions or the enemy. Plus I am strong, fast, and literally sharp enough to kill ANYONE in a one on one fight, if they have range then it will only work for so long before I am immune. Besides even if I die from MY collar(very unlikely to actually put me down and if it does critically injure me my clone can put me back together), my clone doesn't have one, its fine.

Don't worry I will keep the Eiffel Tower jokes to a minimum. He is right behind you by the way, in the janitor suit. Some sniper was unpacking his shit in the closet. You can imagine how well it worked out.

Oh, I only have to come out of your hole to mess with you directly. Which, why would I do that? That would just end in me dead.

I was under the impression that mister no-pain is an the behest of an evil cult, no? If so, then that's not friends. If I'm mistaken, I'd be glad not to be enemies.

*my* hole, I meant to say.

super soldier's powers need to be reworked. Like 90% of every build is taking as many immunities as possible

IF ANYTHING IS GOING INTO A HOLE ITS MY GIANT THROBBING, bone sword, GOING DOWN YOUR THROAT! There are only so many ways to get to the cave you sleep in, that requires maintenance, security, supplies. These require workers, workers mean someone to tell them what to do, where to get them, a simple paper trail is all I need to batman your shit. All of these are ways in, all can be taken. Then, then I just wait you out. Feel like threatening me again?

Innate / Peak Human / Faction-less

31 (Valuable + Traitor)
Strength 3
>28
Durability 3
>25
Agility 3
>22
Directed Energy Attack 3
>19
Overcharge 3
>16
Training 3
>13
Passion 3
>10
Self Healing 2
>8
Focus 2
>6
Flight 2
>4
Endurance 2
>2
Inheritable 1
>1
Unarmed Mastery 1
>0

Unique Weapon (Spirit Bomb)
Transport (Foe Perk – Nimbus)

Valuable Traitor

Ryan Elmore (Krillin)
Samuel Mason (Master Roshi)

Derek Hall (Yajirobe)
Olivia Blake (Traitor)

youtube.com/watch?v=GHnfX1RmZX8

youtube.com/watch?v=gJCY9IIZBx8

youtube.com/watch?v=RCN2YOgPCYE

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo1SzVoa4AU

Once you fight for love you've already won.

Uh, Elementalism (Earth). I don't have a *cave*. How plebian. I just go into the ground, at a different place each time. And I don't sleep, eat, breathe, or drink. No one knows I exist.

So, uh, good luck, I guess?

Anyway, so are you evil, or what?

Its threats like these that makes me feel grateful for being just a "D-list" super soldier.

It doesn't say "the collar explodes." It says "the collar is capable of killing you instantly." If the only way you can die is if you're sent to a dimension with physical constants that you literally cannot exist under, that's what it does.

Consequently, any build with the capacity for surveillance (such as acheld's) can watch your movements and cross reference your presence with the incidence of nearby people over time, then quietly murder your charge while you're off assembling a zombie army to try to molest Angel.

Yes, you'll still have your clone, but your greatest strength is that there are two of you. With two of you, you would be a formidable opponent to full teams of combat specced supers, but with only the clone you'd become manageable with a team. Really not worth the extra three points dude, not when you already have over forty.

Eiffel Tower? Why does your clone always sneak up behind people?

Yeah, cults are no good...

Hi Goku.

No I am not, just bad restraint on my part. You started it here firstYou don't get to make threats like that to me lightly.
What 3 points? Clone is a perk dude. Well defector is a perk at any rate.
He does that for reasons. And no the cult is basically a bunch of Scientologist. Go figure. They want me to find Aliens, I wonder if that Reptoid is around.

I mean Bodyguard, the danger it poses you isn't worth the three points.

Evocation is somewhere in between. Evocation by itself is pretty much just magic missile, but combine it with Elemental and you've got more or less the whole casting school right there, though of course a mage fresh out of school would only be able to do low level shit. All of the descriptions will be clarified at some point, but the ones I did first are the most perfunctory I think.

Those are the three from the nearest (and thus, most accessible) and most mortally intelligible planes. Of those three, Hell is a bit closer than Heaven, and those three planes are parallel, but Arcadia is at a weird angle which allows it to be both nearest and furthest of the three, and it borders farther realms as well. There are specialists who summon from farther realms but they're rare because it's a vastly more difficult form of an already difficult art, and doesn't really provide concrete benefits.

I'm going to make it into a standard format CYOA at some point, god willing, though I don't think classes are going to get their own images since there's too many of them.

Ah; my apologies, then. So... you follow the orders of a... good, cult, then? I'm confused. If you're not hurting good people through your actions then I have no beef with you.

Have to agree there; that represents a point of weakness far more than you could shore up by spending 3 points.

Innate
Peak Human
Factionless

25 points Valuable + Traitor + Weakness + Suppressant

Agility 3
Stealth 3
Mind Reading 3
Mind Control 3
Mental 3
Focus 3
Immunity 3
Endurance 3

Durability 2
Self healing 2
Reflexes 2
Enhanced Senses 2
Weapon Mastery 1 My unique weapon
Strength 1
Inheritable 1
Training 1
Flight 1

Allies:
Yuito Kataoka
Lindsey Reyes

1 Perks:
Safehouse
(Foe perk) Armour (something specialized to my skills (and wings) would be great.
(Foe perk) Unique Weapon AW50F, 12.7×99mm NATO Raufoss Mk 211 round, suppressed.
(Foe perk) Signing bonus (money makes money, and I'm gonna make a lot of it)

Foes:
Bubbles
Unknown
Fiona Dawley
Jim Boyce

Origin: Child of heroes
Name: Ajax
Gifts
• Giant’s brawn
• Mantel of steel
• Marlin’s quickness
• Grace of the deer
• One against many
• Shadow warrior
• Swordsman
• Unarmed master
• Weapon summoner
• Healer
Adventures
• Boss monster
• Door to door

Awesome; I love it.

The most optimal drawbacks to take if you really want to munchkin this up while disregarding everyone and everything else except your faction is hated, neutered, valuable, uncanny, controlled, an easy traitor ally, toxic, memory loss and pain.

Bodyguard is more of a hindrance then controlled, controlled can be circumvented by simply mind controlling your faction superiors or mind controlling your superiors' benefactors and backers, influencing them to give you commands that you want to take.

But hey what do I know? I just some washed up super soldier, if anyone needs me, probably never, I'll be at the local pub.

Okay, so I'm factionless which means that beyond my foes, noone really cares about me. No megacorporation asking why I'm not at the office and no cult that wants me to sacrifice some children. I'm not very strong, nor durable, but I'm fast, I can fly faster than the eye can see, I can go invisible and see in the dark. I also have an anti-materiel rifle for those pesky supersoldiers that seem to be running around. My hideout will be way up in the mountains, and I'll pick a shitty mountain in a shitty country so noone will want to tourist or whatever near me. Not having to breathe because of Immunity 3 is a HUGE advantage in mountain warfare. I mean, in warfare in general too I guess, but more so in mountains. Higher altitude, less oxygen, bigger strain. I dont need to eat, drink or sleep either. Literally the perfect sharpshooter. I could stay on target 24/7 if I had to. Having my rifle suppressed wouldnt help much with the noise, but it would help with muzzle flash aswell as making the sound more diffuse, so they cant pinpoint me easily if I miss.

I have four foes to deal with. Jim Boyce is a bully with a bat, he wont even see me coming, or hear for that matter, as a 12.7×99mmmm round is supersonic. Same with Bubbles, though I want to steal his tech. Unknown will try to infiltrate my hideout by masquerading as someone, I can read and control minds, so I'll know who he is. The fact that I'll pretty much open fire on anyone who approaches my mountain wont make it easier for him to disguise himself as someone else either. Controlling minds should be pretty helpful with Fiona Dawley too. I'll try to get rid of my foes as quickly as possible, because action makes noise, I dont want to draw any attention. Since I have a fangirl in Lindsey Reyes, I'm thinking we're gonna test the theory whether or not my powers are inheritable, and peace and quiet is best for such experiments.

Also I'll have you know Angel is not my Waifu. I don't have one.
But I want an excuse to be "one hell of a butler", even if I cant fly.
Just because its a cult doesn't make it evil, unless your from outer space, then your gonna get eaten.
Fine then. I'll just take Ageing instead of Body Guard, me and Yuiot can fix it, probably. I would take the being poisonous to other people over a long time, I don't want to be alone forever.
I refuse to take Neutered if I can get inheritable 1 at least. Everything else, sure. And if its any consolation I would drink with you, but I cant get drunk. Its fucking horrible.

Live the dream /k/ man, live the dream.

Inate
Beyond Human
Factionless
Abilities (25)
Strength 1 (24)
Agility 1 (23)
Endurance 1 (22)
Durability 1 (21)
Enhanced Senses 1 (20)
Stealth 1 (19)
Reflexes 1 (18)
Immunity 1 (17)
Mind Reading 1 (16)
Mind Control 1 (15)
Self Healing 1 (14)
Social Enhancer 1 (13)
Predator 1 (12)
Power Burst 1 (11)
Mental 1 (10)
Shapeshifting 1 (9)
Flight 1 (8)
Focus 1 (7)
Directed Energy Attack 1 (6)
Training 3 (3)
Overcharge 1 (2)
Passion 1 (1)
Analysis 1 (0)

Perk
Expert

Allies
Samuel Manson
Alex Keller

Enemy
Fiona Dawley (Defector Perk)

Additional Ally:
The Immortal

cont.

With this power I have been offered, it was tempting to just take the easy way out and get full power on a handful of abilities. And indeed, many have. I am different. The only ability I have at full strength is Training, and with it I will forge my place in history. Fiona Dawley is no great threat, I’ll stay out of the way of humanity, giving her very little power with her influence and less material to forge stories with.

With Manson’s help, I’ll be able to set up a strict training regimen, preferably somewhere far away where people would be less inclined to attack. Alex is only there to provide resources every now and then. With nothing but time and a lust for power, I shall train. I’ll train in the morning, I’ll train in the evening. I’ll train even when my powers have reached their peak, in the hope that I’ll be able to become even more powerful. Since I have the Expert perk, it’s completely possible for me to know exactly how to train all of my powers.

Speaking of Expert, with the Immortal by my side, I hope to understand the secret to his power, in the hopes for everlasting life. It’ll take many years of studying and will probably not work in the end, but it’s worth a shot. And if It doesn’t work, I have a plan for that; I’ll train the Immortal to become Stronger, hopefully making it smarter while I’m at it, and give it the responsibility to be a leader to humanity.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your flowers Human

Which ever gives me more fame or wealth. Thought you knew this

1. Cult says "worship something old and dark... you'll be expected to take part in their rituals, up to and including child sacrifice"

2. Just claiming that you can negate drawbacks really and totally ruins the point of drawbacks. Yuito can help you "squeeze that little bit extra performance out of your abilities". Completely different than negating a drawback.

What one does in the comfort of one's own ergonomic computer chair is all well and good, and bending the rules for your own fun is completely harmless. BUT comparing builds to one another is entirely pointless if not all parties are following the CYOA as written.

I wanna see you try stop me

Is this a copypasta?

Sounds good; it's unlikely that you'll ever come to my notice. Even if you did, it doesn't sound like you're doing much that would make me want to stop you, anyway.

How do you plan to continue getting the drug you need? Not that it's hard, I'm just curious.

Had to cut the section on how Yuito Kataoka would help me establish a manufacting base in my hideout due to character constraint. That will be all he is working on, basically. With a 5 million dollar budget. Until then I'll use speed and stealth to raid facilities.

Fair enough, Shoggoth is protected by dudes with lots of loot, we can hijack a few dudes and try that out.
Ok so my cult uses Deathrow inmates in for experiments, besides its not the richest people in the world are doing anything nefarious right? No one is stopping you from doing it to dude, I am a liberal munchkin said so to start with don't nitpic about the cult I am apart of.
Why would I? Fuck your girl in the woods all you want, I don't care.

Sable Witch Terry Methuselah
Magical
Weak (pic related)
Terrorist (Witch coven)

>31 (Traitor + Valuable)
Strength 3
Durability 3
Self healing 3
Mental 3
Immunity 3
Familiar 3 (Dragon)
Mind Control 3
Directed Energy attack 2
Agility 2
Endurance 2
Focus 2 (Free)
Elementalism (Fire) 2
Self Improvement 2

Prime subject
Defector (Corrine Devoe)
Charisma
Safe House (Foe perk)
Unique Weapon (Whip made from the hair of the first witch)

Alex Keller (Charisma)
Corrine Devoe (Defector)
Olivia Blake (Terrorist)
Hannah Caldwell
Lindsey Reyes

Samuel Mason (Traitor)
John York
Bubbles

Im a witch taught by her mother with a coven of other witches. Our goal is to bring down the world of men and create a new world were the women will rule and men will be the submissive class, like women have been for thousands of years.

I have charmed Keller into paying for everything we need. All my female allies are inducted into the coven and will help us in our conquest.

My theme
youtube.com/watch?v=sV_Cagi25O8

Go for it Fisher. Get all the drugs. Or you know, until Yuito makes them unnecessary for you to have it any more. Smart guy like him with money and time can do great things.

>for reasons

Uh-huh...

No problem! It's only right to honor fallen supersoldier heroes!

It's my build.

Oh, I can't *stop* you from doing it, it just means I'm no longer interested in imagining your character in the same world as me. Perhaps I'll make a munchkin version which can exist in your world.

>Stone Soul (To resist is well within you. To show nothing, to feel nothing, to wither time like stone. Yes. This much will do.)
This perk sounds like it makes the character lose emotions and have no drive but I suppose it's a wrong interpretation, so what does it do? Give you a nerve of steel to endure hardships, ie torture?

One thing I really like about this is the lack of universal dispel or protection magics. Makes the world both more dangerous and more interesting.

How much does Ritual empower the Guardian Contract? I picked it along with Leyline and Life for my build and it would be helpful to know just how swole my guardian can get.

Women aren't a impoverished class except in third world countries, if you try to take over I will eat you. Stop being lazy and fix your problems like a normal human, ironic I know coming from me.

Hopefully he could, but I cant count on it. Better to have my own stash.

Someone is experiencing that time of the month again.

There is nothing in it that says cults have to be evil, just that weird shit happens.
Fair enough.

I interpret it as lack of ennui, a will to strive forward and keep emotions internalised.

How many builds can one man make with this cyoa?

Try and make a new build for this.

Repostan. Any outsider perspectives on how this build might me optimized further?

Codename: Mimic
Origin: Mechanical
Appearance: Inhuman (a vending machine)
Faction: AI

Powers:
Strength - 3 (only costs one point due to origin)
Agility - 3
Endurance - 3
Durability - 3
Enhanced senses - 3
Reflexes - 3
Self-Healing - 3
Mental - 3
Power Burst - 3
Focus - 3
Extra Limbs - 3
Overcharge - 3
Uplink - 3 (from AI)
Perks: Training, Expert, Prime Subject

Drawbacks: Neutered (vending machine), valuable (coke inside made with real sugar), Traitor (Big Mike destroys every innocent vending machine he sees)

Allies: Yuito Kataoka, "Satan"

Pure shock trooper build, designed to be dropped on location or to already be lying in wait in disguise. When the time comes, high level combat abilities and simultaneous use of overcharge and power burst ensures the target does not leave alive. Sapient tactical nuke. Leaves a single diet coke on ground zero as calling card.
Can also use Uplink 3 to take control of normal vending machines and have them spit drinks at enemies from afar, gradually driving my enemies insane as they can never feel safe in a food court or hotel ever again.

Forgot pic this time.

First, it *literally* says they are a cult that worships something "old and dark" and, and here's the kicker you should pay attention to, *literally* sacrifice babies. And that you have to help them sacrifice babies. I'm not sure what definition of "evil" you are using.

Anyway,

ACHELD! MUNCHKIN EDITION!!!

Stop right there, Negatrash!!

>(Magic)al Girl
>Weak
I'm so pretty!
>Rainbow Cult of Puppies.
We only sacrifice evil babies, I promise!

59 points

Strength 3
Durability 3
Reflexes 3
Agility 3
Enchanced Senses 2
Endurance 3
Immunity 3
Stylish 3
Power Burst 3
Self Healing 3
Unarmed Master 3
Flight 3
Elementalism 3 (Water)
Elementalism 3 (Air)
Elementalism 3 (Earth)
Focus 3
Directed Energy Attack 3
Familiar 3
Passion 3
Self Improvement 3

Perks
> Charisma
Inspiring speech is a go!
> Prime Subject
I follow only the spirit of love!!
> Expert
Know yourself, and your enemy, and you will win a thousand battles!!!
> Defector: Clone
Why not; everyone else is cloning themselves these days? Twice the love!

Drawbacks
>Suppressant
No problem! I'll just use the drug until Yuiko fixes it.
>Neutered
Magical girls are chaste!
>Valuable
Well, of course I am! *smile for the camera*
>Uncanny
What do you mean, my eyes are too big?!?! Maybe Yuiko can fix it...
>Aging
I'm pretty young right now... and Yuiko can probably fix it.
>Controlled
Why would I want to disobey the Rainbow Cult of Puppies?
> Traitor: Big Mike
Why, Big Mike, Why? ;.;
>Toxic
Why won't anyone give me hugs anymore? ;.;
> Memory Loss
Why, no, I've always been a magical girl. Why do you ask?
> Pain
Owiieeee. Yuuuuuuiiiiikoooo! Fix it!

Allies
> Magical "Spirit" (Satan)
It tells me to spread love and puppies everwhere...
> Yuiko
My BFF
> Hannah Caldwell
Ugh! Such a bratty sister! But so kawaiii....

> Foes:
> Derek Hall
He's just jealous that he's not pretty like me!
> Fiona Dawley
Skank
> John York
Just needs a hug!!

>valuable (coke inside made with real sugar)
You got a Dragon coming for you

It say up to and INCLUDING child sacrifice. Not that it requires it, also we do thisAnd why did you post the same build twice?