Ok Veeky Forums, lets say that bitcoin really is just tulip mania or for whatever reason it goes away

Ok Veeky Forums, lets say that bitcoin really is just tulip mania or for whatever reason it goes away.

Where will you go to make your millions?

kittens

LINK

If crypto dies I die

Forex I guess. Not nearly as easy but it's the closest thing. Gotta make some use of the hours spent here learning about markets

This

xlm

Now that I've learned to trade effectively, I can take that skill to any market that's liquid. I'm thinking penny stocks.

yup

if crypto dies, you should just save up your cash

youll get burned in the upcoming us equities crash unless you time a big short just right

seriously, just wait for the massive upcoming market correction (it might happen at the same time as crypto unfortunately) and wait for things to settle and buy shit at record lows and comfy hodl

kek, ID says FAG.

Sadly i agree with faggot.

Nigger Chink trying to steal the White mans knowledge.

Eventually we will need another war. It is inevitable.

Someone with sense.
Look into UKOG on the lse aim market.

Youll never forget this post

How likely is this soon? I really want to buy the dip for stocks

probably open up a restaurant (I actually like cooking), do some real trading on the side, or maybe just live off my dad's trust fund who knows

who loses with crypto?

by 2020 for sure id guess but who knows
the fed can keep pumping as much fake money into this market as they want -- warnings have been blown but they ignore it just like in 2008
smart money is transitioning out of equities, i liked the theory i read where crypto is now becoming a safehouse for that money
ive heard from friends of friends who are in banking that there is definitely an internalized expectation of a crash but nobody can time it. something will catalyze it though.

Back to Forex I guess

Once we hit the next recession, just buy up as much rental property as I can and ride the next wave up.

It categorically isn't tulip mania is it though? The analogy has never ever worked. At face glance, anyone with even modest intelligence knows the analogy is irrational.

The bitcoin bubble may pop catastrophically, but it still isn't tulipmania because there is a finite supply of bitcoins. If there was a finite supply of tulips the two would be comparable, but there isn't, you can grow more flowers expotentially assuming sufficient land and resources.

Obviously someone you retard, its a zero sum game.

Pretty much. I've tried dropshipping, affiliate marketing, all that jazz. I'm just not cut out for creating value or improving society - i'm a useless fuck 'till the end. Speculative investments and riding the no-skill gravy train is the only way for me to advance in life.

This guy fucks