NOOOO

NOOOO
WHY GOD

Other urls found in this thread:

masternodes.pro/stats/dmd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Accumulate. This is the next IOTA moon in 2018.

I should have accumulated lower than 85k sats.

same went in 2 days ago
rip

omg is longterm, don't lose faith yet

Dec: Conglomerate partnership announcement (watch recent Thomas Greco/Vansa Chatikavani stream) & wallet SDK prototype.

Jan: Public wallet SDK release.

dude this is fucking bad its never going to regain the satoshi value

and?

w-will i make it with 4k omg

SO I DONT HAVE BITCOIN ANYMORE I SPENT ALL OF IT ON THE DIP SINCE 150k AND NOW I HAVE NBOTHING BUT 20k LOSS

Platinum hands here holding from 270k. I'm not fucking selling.

The price will fluctuate until staking begins

The team still hasn't released any specific rewards or minimum amounts to stake, correct?

It's dynamic and it's value is based on the network. They couldn't really give an accurate analysis until it goes live. They actually did a nice write up on their blog today if you want to check it out.

noice thanks for the heads up

Kek, every fucking thread bro, yes youre gonna make it. Hold.

I'd like to share my personal roadmap for the upcoming weeks:
60k sats - push my fingers into my EEEEEYES while blasting my eardrums out with distorted metal music
55k sats - turn the screen upside down to create an illusion of rising prices in the form of big red candles
50k sats - go to a hairdresser and harshly demand to JUST me beyond recognition
45k sats - create physical bags of OMG and start training for the next bodybuilding championship
40k sats - begin to google for rope with OMG tokens as available payment method

>accumulate

And what income brings you this coin?
As the owner of Diamond (DMD) Masternode you earn more than 120 $ daily
Excellent daily earnings, just check the website masternodes.pro/stats/dmd

this coin makes me feel like I'm being constantly raped by some other worldly entity that follows me through all dimensions and time lines to make my life a fucking joke.

I wish I bought link.

I think that is a common philosophical quandary. Or at least the sensation that events and circumstances are orchestrated against us. The fact of the matter is negative, or less-than-ideal outcomes occur far more frequently than a specific set of desired outcomes (that are usually quite restrictive in the variable of the outcome, hence the scarcity).

So from an individual perspective, it seems like the fates or the powers that be are orchestrated against us. But the reality is, there are frequently far fewer desired outcomes than negative ones.

Take crypto for instance, you could have chosen to hold bitcoin, or some other moon mission alt like iota. And basically every other alt you could have decided upon would have fucked you, out of the hundreds of alts available. It is not the whim of some maleficent entity by which we fail, rather the cold, impersonal factor of probability.

mwahahaha fuck you omg, here we come req