Post your favourite EMN card

Post your favourite EMN card

This is mine. Has alotta utility and is super good in limited. Infact vamps on a whole seem really good compared to SOI now

Waxing Moon is only just behind.

This nigga is a house

I love that dragoon, helped me win my final round at pre-release and get me 8th place.

>This nigga is a horse

FTFY

Since there's a bunch of mtg threads up already, let's just take this opportunity to talk EMN prerelease in general.
My prerelease pool actually let me build two decks off it, one GW goodstuff and one RB vampires madness. The former was the more consistent one, while the latter was the riskier but also more fun and ridiculous glass cannon. I played both decks in each match, and I went 4-1 which was sweet.
The free disco outlets, such as Olivia's Dragoon, are all amazingly strong. Alchemist's Greeting was basically almost always a 2 mana deal 4 which is insane, and flashing in my promo Bloodhall Priest to block an opponent's attacking 3-drop, or just while pumping my own attacking Furyblade Vampire was just filthy. Not to mention topdecking a Dark Salvation after flooding lands for like seven turns, and Hanweir Garrison applied some serious pressure.
In the other deck, while the strongest bomb was probably the growing and spirit making Sanctifier of Souls, the real MVP was actually the ramp wolf. So many games I could just outpace my opponents by casting more and bigger stuff than them, and on blocking duty it ate quite a few attacking creatures when I had six lands untapped as well. I was looking forward to casting both Collective Effort and Permeating Mass, but never actually drew any of them. The other new werewolves all seem to be very strong too; I had the Shrill Howler and the Kessig Prowler and they all had strong board impact, and Sigardian Priest and Somberwald Stag aka green Nekrataal did some amazing work as well.
Placed fifth out of 32, got two participation boosters, didn't open money (though spell queller seems to be rising) but don't care, had fun.

no, THIS nigga is a house

got a GB delirium deck with one of those, the number of times I got to madness Voldaren pariah and still have a solid 2/2 for 2 was insane.

Standout allstar for me though is possibly markov crusader or thraben foulbloods. the crusader pulled my ass out of the fire that was aggressive decks (got beat down to 4 life by a gisela, back at 12 when I finished him off) and thraben foulbloods put pressure one so nicely.

Those guys and this asshole in particular really fucked me up. I had a suite of removal but never drew into it, and my opponent just kept tapping the one good threat I had on the board.

Noose Constrictor is fucking bonkers

It makes combat so awkward for your opponents AND it fucking has reach to swat all the faggy fliers out of the sky

It's insanely efficient and in the best limited color

I also forgot to mention it fuels Delirium when you need it and synergizes with madness cards

Give this guy any form of evasion and it's just absurd. I wonder if it'll take off in Standard now that there is probably enough human support to make R/W humans. There's also enough support for G/W humans, U/W humans, Bant Humans, and probably more.

Fuck I hate humans.

This card isn't particularly great for anything specific, but there's something about it that clicks. Between the art and the flavour text, I just like it.

Lone Rider is just amazing, though.

And also this guy is adorable.

While I can see it makes more sense this way, why couldn't have that guy been a soldier?

>creature with vigilance is actually vigilant
Huh.

The Innistrad humans are badass. They are fighting back against all odds through all despair and madness.

Naya humans a possibility?

Possibly. Garrison plus Thalia's Lieutenant is just a complete fucking blowout though. You can hit the Garrison off a CoCo as well.

Yeah this is my fav card out of the set so far, used this and chaplains blessing in pre release event with great success.

Best EMN card coming through.

I wasn't able to make the Prerelease, but come release weekend I hope I pull this little guy right here!

I got four pre release packs and I didn't get that nigger.

I did pull a Tamiyo and Liliana though.

I got that guy in my prize pack

Demonic pact + harmless offering with a side of RB vampire tribal when?

Smouldering werewolf won me multiple games, the amount of value you can get, especially if you flip it is just insane

It is perfect for sealed deck too, instantly destroys those eldrazi 3/2 tokens.

Motherfucker had me go 3-1 at a prerelease. Shits good yo.

This thing is killer in limited. The tokens it creates can chump block, especially if you get 2 or 3 attacks out of it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it sees standard play as well

Me too, nigga. The dude is great/10

I cheated and took 2 extra copies from other prerelease a and put them in there. They ended up serving as a wincon.

I love the Garrison, #1 card I pulled. Even without any form of evasion, if it can attack and simply Not Die it has to be dealt with immediately or else it'll gunk up the board with a shitload of tokens

Pulled this guy and Startled Awake. He was fantastic lategame, basically turning land topdecks into instant speed reanimate.

I hope you get run over

what retard just lets their cards out in the open, this stupid guy left his shitty deck with a gisela in it to talk to his friend and I made sure to watch it until he got back.

It is a good thing I am not a 14 year old mexican like that dud, or I would have just booked it out the door with his deck.

Love love love this card. So many creatures killed for free and ridiculous face damage on the backside, and I'll never forget when he came down to gib a Shrill Howler and a Rancid Rats to lock in my final win at yesterday's event when I went 4-0. Absolutely lovely and the only card that comes close so far is Drag Under which I had 3 copies of and won me more games than I care to remember.

This and the double strike card won me many games in my RB madness deck. Ended 3-1 and the one i lost i did 16 damage on turn 4. I lost because i was playing against a RW deck with many creatures with lifelink and the 4/4 werewolf with trample.

Of all the cards I used, this one was fantastic for Delirium triggers. Also, Eldrazi Deep Fiend guy is fantastic.

Also, i manage to Meld one creature in my last game. It was kind of sad using it against The Docent of Perfection of my friend but...i manage to win two prizes

>Sanctifier of Souls
I love this guy. Placed 2nd out of 25 and he must have won at least 2 games almost by itself. The fact that he becomes a 3/4 when you make a spirit on the opponent's turn is huge considering how many 3/2 are in this format.

This and the new Lilly are a tie. Both were powerhouses for me at the prerelease

20 packs and I didn't get one of these guys.

Was thinking of getting a case before the pre release. Now I am not so sure.

Never ever open packs for specific cards

We say this at least once a week.

The community doesn't learn. It is not common knowledge that opening randomized shit guarantees nothing.

I don't understand why people have expectations of any certainty when it comes to random elements.

This fucker is going to be a top pick in draft

faggot

Fact or Fiction is my favorite card

See this in spoilers, freak out. It's an almost FoF that will be even more fun to play.

How do I use him properly in Modern? How do I flip him consistently and fast? What cards work well with him?

Someone is going to become mana-screwed because random discard screws them over.

When it happens, I will have the smuggest grin on my face.

This bitch turned entire games around the moment she hit the board. Wish my pulls would have given me a more consistent delirium deck, though.

This. I played a lot of emerge cards, which actually kicked ass. I didn't expect it to be a good mechanic, but wow was I surprised. Play a creature. Next turn play another creature for it'd emerge cost and get its benefits. Next turn use pic related and look for literally any creature card in my deck.

You assholes owe me a new pair of sides.

This thing felt like an aggressive variant of Watcher in the Web. It just kept on lashing in decent creatures, cutting through board states while providig substantial defensive options. The combat tricks in Naya were brilliant too to win complicated blocks and, in one case, 3-for-1 an opponent. Loved it so much.

This card may only appeal to a small number of people, but for me, it is perfect.

I love this card. Got it as my promo

>took 20 chances and didn't get a single copy of that one exact rare card out of who the fuck knows how many rares and mythics are there in this expansion
they probably aren't really good at math

I pulled 2 foils of this biddie.

I traded a Nahiri's Wrath for it, then opened another copy in my prize packs. Of both of them.

Just put him in a Soul Sisters deck