Non-character Art Thread

Go.

Looking for art of derelict structures and outright ruins, preferably but not necessarily old and not modern or futuristic architecture. It's mainly for inspiration, so anything goes.

Will be dumping random scenery art in the meantime. Post your own requests or just imagedump.

Feeling lonely OP?

Maybe a little.

Quietly dropping in.

And then there was 3

When OP said "art" did that also mean photographs?

Cause you posted a photo of the Trinity College Library in Dublin, Ireland.

It definitely fits the theme of the thread though, cause it's a really great looking library.

Yeah, photos work too.

Requesting cabins in the woods that look like 4-6 people can live there.

And that's it for my small collection.

Anybody have good art of (preferably fey-looking) creatures/monsters? Doesn't go with the whole landscape motif in here so far, but it doesn't really fit into a character art thread, either. I'm trying to get more flying creatures for my current game.

Depends on how generous your definition of fey is.

basically anything that is a jumble of body parts from other animals.

Too bad, most of what I have, even if it fits the bill, is less fey and more horror.

Really, as far as I'm concerned, fey are less what they look like and more what they actually are and can do.

An extremely strange looking fey that acts like a human is less interesting than a generic elf-like fey that acts in bizarre ways.

Are there any examples of this in real life and if there is how do I find pictures of it?

Pretty sure it's based on this particular cavern

There's this image.

horror works, too.

It's called a cenote, basically a limestone cave caused by the ground above a subteranean cave/lake collapsing.

*pond/lake