Sibella Quest Day 2

The continuing adventures of an user and his vampire girlfriend who did something violent and embarrassing again.

Twitter:twitter.com/QuestGuy1

Previous Thread:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48208432/

Your girlfriend just lost a fight to your mutual werewolf friend and then won a match of gay chicken, much to the increasing concern of your angel partner.

Winnie and Sibella seem to be making up now. Sibella embraces the shorter alpha, putting her on her toes to hug the tall vampire queen. "Oh Winnie, I'm sorry, I totally got carried away, I don't know what came over me."

"Ah, you were just concerned is all." Winnie's tail wags happily behind herself. "Things will get better once we sit down with the rest of the girls and catch up..."

You notice the strange wendigo girl named White Fell is starting to look a little uncomfortable, even more so than Abby... "She's putting her clammy dead hands all over her..." She mutters.

"...And maybe it was a little more than just concern..." Winnie sniffs the air and its Sibella's turn to look embarrassed. "I got a good wiff of your breathe when you went in to kiss me...looks like you got yourself a new blood buddy..." Winnie winks at you over her shoulder. "Put you in an aggressive mood huh?"

"Um...I...well..." Sibella's face flushes.

"I hope that's ALL you and her did..." Abdiel says.

"Come on Abdiel, how many times do I have to say it..." You reply.

"So you're into that vampire stuff...kink-ky..." W-user says. And coming from him, that means something.

-cont

Thanks to everyone that's checked out Cape World! It's shaping up to be a success! It looks like it might even have more than just me making quests in the setting. Has there ever been two quests running at the same time that take place in the same universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONg4SK39-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=OawrlVoQqSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do we earn some respect from W-user just now?

Also, I didn't get a chance to participate in Cape World, but I'll try to catch up.It looks really fun.

"You two can catch up later." You say saving giving your girlfriend an out from Winnie's teasing. "Costilla says Nayara wants us back at the base."

"I...might have gotten carried away with him..." Sibella admits to Winnie under her breathe. "Y-you know how stressed I've been and how I never...had a boyfriend before..."

Angelic halo-enhanced physicality means enhanced hearing as well. Not as much as a werewolf's and nowhere near as much as you do when you have Lucy on, but you have it. And its enough to hear Sibella's confession.

"It's okay." Winnie says with a final nuzzle. "You've been under a lot of pressure."

"So have you...I just didn't want to add it to." Sibella says holding her paws. "Whatever stupid things I've done know that I only wanted what was best for you. Even if my actions might not seem to mean it..."

"Hey, its cool Batty, its cool. You want to blow off steam on someone I'm that someone. And hey, you know the tournament isn't too far away now. We're 1-1 as far as I'm concerned and I need to be at my fighting best so..."

"Right. If I somehow get some time for fun I'm your sparring partner."

"...I thought that...I could be..." White Fell mutters and looks at the ground uncomfortably.

"Well, see you all around. We're off to have our heads bitten off by Nayara." You say walking toward the Leviathan.

"Who's Nayara?" W-user asks.

"Big Mike doesn't think we're up to the task wit the Master and everything. He's sent us a nanny basically."

"Oh, rough..."

"Hey, its a living. You fight psychotic vampires, demons, and superintendents."

"You take care Winnie." Sibella says letting Winnie's hands go. "And YOU White Fell..." Sibella turns toward White Fell with a ghoulish sweep of her tattered robes.

White Fell gulps.

"You obey and respect your alpha. You've caused her a considerable amount of grief!"

"Yes! Yes!" White Fell nods, little horns shaking. "I have done wrong toward Alpha and will redeem myself with servitude!"

-cont

"Good! See that you continue to be good...or I shall return!"

White Fell recoils, her tail darts between her legs. Winnie places a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry Fell." She says. "The big bad vampire is more of a lover than a fighter."

White Fell looks relived for a moment, then concerned.

"She's not going to hurt you. Not so long as I'm around."

"...Not so long as you stay a good servant." Sibella adds.

"Boy, I sure hope Nayara likes waiting!" You shout form the Behemoth. "You know how those super disciplinarian nuns like to be kept waiting!"

"Got to go. Take care Winnie." Sibella says.

"And you take care too Batty."

IT IS 12:30. NAYARA WANTS TO HAVE YOU BACK AT THE BASE. BUT IF YOU DECIDED TO STOP AND QUICKLY PICK UP LUNCH FOR EVERYONE FROM LUCKY'S IT COULD SEND THE MESSAGE THAT YOU ARE REALLY THE ALPHA DOG OF THE UNIT STILL

GET LUNCH

OR

GO DIRECTLY TO BASE

Welp, I guess our demon friends will be still waiting on that car. We'll have to arrange it at some point.

Anyways, good to see this up and running mate!

I don't have the current advantages/disadvantages list where I am right now but I will bring them up when I get home. Was fun getting some advantages and actually having some neat disadvantage for Sibella. Aside from her just being lewd upstairs.

Alright Naraya predictions? Demi-human like Char? Young teen? Old Woman? Your wacky aunt? What do you guys think?

And yes, we definitely got some respect points.

Quickly get lunch for everyone and head back to base. We will have a very long meeting ahead and its better for everyone to be fed while we discuss things.

We already took the reigns from Padre. Any show of weakness now will reflect poorly on Padre. All the angels and nuns will laugh at him if he was usurped by a teacher's pet who cuts dates with vampire princesses short on account of some disciplinarian wanting to talk. "Wow, you let yourself get out-alpha-ed by that little kid?"

If we go ahead and get lunch first, though, then everyone will understand perfectly why Padre gave up command to us. We play by our own rules-even better, go through the drive through even though it's faster to just go in. Fucking savage. No one can blame Padre if we make it known how difficult we are.

Voting to get lunch to better uphold Padre's reputation. We can't forget to look out for him, too.

I'll say grab a quick lunch.

>The Car

D'OH!

You feel a little psychic flurry in the back of your mind. "You dummy!" A youthful voice rings in your head like a headache. "What about my chariot!"

An older sounding, calmer voice joins the cacophony. "Do not forget. You are apart of a contract with me." Her voice booms in your head."

"Okay Okay I forgot. Jeeze. Don't make me come in there..."

"You are forgiven."

"Get your ass over there and talk to her!"

"Er, hold on a minute Sibella..." You say getting out of the Behemoth. "Demon business. Belial wants me to mention her hot rod."

Sibella smirks. "More afraid of her then the nun?"

"The nun probably has the dignity not to beg me for new toys."

"My infernal chariot is NOT a toy" The older Belial says.

"Who cares if its a toy? It's MY toy and YOU promised." The younger adds.

"Belial, is now really the time?" Abdiel asks in a chastising voice."We're very busy right now..."

Belial doesn't honor her question with a response.

"...Say Winnie..." You say getting out of the battle van. "I need to add a very special vehicle to add to the garage. New members to the unit, gearing up to bust the Master, that sort of thing. We need new hardware."

"Ohhhh I getcha." Winnie grins. "Whatcha need? Something hot-rod fast? Something that'll drive over other cars?"

"It must strike awe into the hearts of those that witness it." Belial says.

"I want the greatest ride of all time!"

"My orders say "best of the best". And it has to be big and loud, not tactical like the Leviathan. Think a super-hero vehicle, like something the Blue Falcon used to drive in. But more so."

"Ohhhh...This could be good..." Winnie's tails swishes from side to side as she scratches her chin in contemplation. "There are a few ideas I've been kicking around...give me a day and I'll get some preliminary drawings set up."

"YES!" Belial says in unison.

"But tell her that the chariot is a gift for Lady Belial!"

"Tell her that its MINE!"

-cont

Shit I missed a whole hour of this quest.

Welp, guess my memory counts for something. Happened here and in Mechagirl, the latter lead to some good fun, can't wait to see where the former leads...

Say that it's meant to also serve as a gift to a fan of Winnie's.
(Who, really, should feel free to come out and talk to her if they wanna, now that you're all still here and all)

She almost has to be older than us if michael trusts her

You got to go. There's no use in spending more time here, especially when you're going to pick up lunch. You can explain your head-politics to Winnie later.

"It's for a certain member of the team to drive."

"Lady Belial!"

"Say my name!"

"It's a gift to them for being such GOOD and UNDERSTANDING team players."

"This a ride for Benny?"

"Naw, someone new."

"Proclaim!"

"Say it!"

"You'll meet them tomorrow. They can be PATIENT until we have time to properly introduce you face to face."

Winnie whistles. "Getting a lot of new faces on the team eh?"

"Big challenges. It helps having more members."

Winnie leans forward and whispers in your ear. "I know Sibella wouldn't want me to get involved, but you know I'm a serious ass kicker. I'm busy with pack drama, but its nowhere near as important as this psycho wizard. You need me just call and I'll come running."

"Thanks Winnie." You hug your werewolf friend. "And I'll come running as well!" W-user adds and joins in the group hug.

White Fell looks on in awkwardness.

"I'm already trying to get another member on the team right now, and I have no idea how Nayara feels about it and you KNOW Sibella won't like it...but..."

OFFER A JOB ON THE TEAM TO WINNIE?

PRO IS YOU'LL HAVE ANOTHER MEMBER

CON IS THAT WINNIE IS ALREADY IN THE HOT SEAT WITH HER PACK, AND THIS WILL MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SHE'S NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THEIR NEEDS TO SOME OF THEM. NAYARA ALSO MIGHT NOT APPROVE OF THE RANKS BLOATING SO QUICKLY. SIBELLA WON'T BE HAPPY EITHER.

OFFER A POSITION ON THE TEAM OR HOLD BACK ON DOING SO?

Hold off on the invite for now. Leave it for maybe after the next WinnieQuest

I don't think we should.
If she's already gonna have enough of a mess dealing with internal pack politics, let's not make it worse.
Her helping us get a rocking ride is enough, IMO.

Sad that we didn't offer to let them talk to winnie

Well we are picking up food but...

SPEND TIME INTRODUCING BELIAL TO WINNIE?

On the other hand, seems qg really wants us to meet the nun michael has set to look after us... hope it doesn't go to hell.

How long would that take?
Cause I would like to spend some time introducing them, since Belial has been pretty eager to meet Winnie (and Belial could honestly do with more friends)... but we are on a time limit.
Belial's been good to us.

What's everyone ele think?

everyone ELSE*

Yes, but be quick about it. Tell Winnie we really ought to be going right away no delay, ask if she wants anything from Lucky's, and promise to give more thorough introductions later.

A full meeting would involve explaining everything that's happened and taking Winnie into our mind to meet the double mint danger twins face to face, and making sure White Fell doesn't freak from all the weirdness going on. So I'd say a full meeting would take about an hour.

Its not an easy call, but such is the life of a leader!

Hold off on the invite to the squad, but let her know that she will be on speed dial the moment we need even more hands than usual.

Now that you have told us the time it will take here. No absolutely not. We will do it tomorrow. We din't have an hour's worth of time guys. Everything that has been said about Naraya from those that have interacted with her say she's not as bad as she seems. So lets not upset the apple cart and just meet her with lunch in hand.

sigh... fine, fine.

So as I agreed to change my vote away from that... to be clear this is now a don't introduce belial to winnie just yet vote...

So no winnie meeting... but can Belial meet that water demon Sibella has?

"...I'll see if it'll be possible to get you an invite to the team. Not sure how long it'll take though."

"Kick ass!" Winnie says punching your arm. "

"I'll get you more information tomorrow when you can meet your client face to face. She's a really big fan of yours by the way."

"Really? She a beast-man like me? Any chance I could fight her?"

"I would be most honored to engage in mock combat with the warrior princess of werewolves!"

"Sure, I'll take her on!"

You don't think the odds would favor Winnie, but you think that'll just make her want to fight more.

"I have a feeling you and her are going to get along perfectly." You say.

"...Beta..." White Fell whispers to W-user. "I did not want to speak above my place before but...why are...things around the vampire slayer? They're like the skin of ice...they sparkle...and there are two...no, three...no more than three billowing over him like a clouds entering clouds..."

"Esper potential. Its a good thing." W-user pets White Fell's head. "We'll talk about it later, just know that its alright you see those things. Good even!"

The ride in the behemoth is somewhat awkward. Now that the White Fell drama is over you're left alone with Sibella and Abby...and Abby knows she's lost you.

Now without your other friends to distract the three of you the enormity of the situation settles over the ride to Lucky's pizza parlor like a heavy shroud.

"Um..." Sibella says breaking the uncomfortable silence. "Abby. Honest to God we didn't...go too far at all. Not nearly as far as you think we did."

"...Does it matter?" Abdiel floats between the two of you, wings wrapped around herself, knees tucked to her chest.. "If not now then probably later right?"

"...You're supposed to wait for marriage..." She says in a soft, glum voice. "That's what you're supposed to do... When's that gonna be by the way, huh?"

SAY/DO?

Sure! There should be enough time during the drive to bring him out. Focalor can also be a good way to change the subject if things start to get too awkward.

Adding to , CHANGE THE SUBJECT BY SUMMONING FOCALOR?

So uh yeah. anyone have any idea how to handle this?

Yes please, then he could talk to Abby (he likes her and now he's with Sibella instead of the Master so should be motivated to help) - and probably also Belial, which would be nice.

"I don't know Abby..."

"Look, if you want to talk about it...we could. Maybe after we neet with Naraya?"

I think the best thing we could do here is make it clear that we aren't abandoning her.
We'll still be friends.

Agreed. I am willing to add talking about it now if she wants.

We're definitely getting that sad greentext that QG wrote long ago aren't we...

Do we want to get heavy before the big meeting though?

I suspect we're going to be getting heavy regardless. I am just saying that we should keep the door open, before Abby kicks the door in.

I don't think it'd be that bad

>Abby knows she's lost you
Abby's theme song right here : youtube.com/watch?v=ONg4SK39-Kg

and damnit Quest Guy, now I feel bad for all the times I pushed to ask Sibella to nibble on our neck
not that bad, though

anyone got any requests for me to sketch tonight? I don't have anything finished for today, busy week with work and family. sorry

pov pic of Sibella sitting on user's lap?

Something of Sibella seems fitting.
Maybe her and sibyl?

I was mostly just thinking of some simple reassurance and then maybe have Sibella's demon show up to maybe talk to Abby?

Well, there is always the outstanding requests for Winnie vs White Fell, Char, Phanty, et all.

However if you want another silly comic you could always do White Fell and Abby at 'the club' or something. Or Sibella vs Winnie. Cause that was pretty fun.

The long silence here is frightening.

these are good ideas
I haven't forgotten the requests, I'll work on 'em, I was just asking for something I could work on my sketch pad tonight work and my social life kept me from the drawing board this week, sorry

"I don't know Abby..."

"...You should." She snaps.

"Abby, we just started dating..." Sibella says.

"W-well can't you just tell me when you do decide? So I'll know?" She sighs deeply. "Don't just spring it on me like...like everything else you two do."

"Look if you want to talk about all this...we could. Maybe after we meet with Nayara?" You say.

"Sure. Sure. I wonder what she's going to say, maybe something about how the two of you just get swept away by your emotions and don't think about things and just...just..."

"...You are right Abby. user and I, we feel this thing between us strongly and...its something new for the both of us, and we're just starting to figure out how it all works."

"But you do this...while everything is going on with the Master and demons and..." Abby clutches at her white dress. "It's like you don't even care...it's like you changed...it's like YOU changed him.' She turns toward Sibella.

"Abby, I promise you nothing has changed between you and me." You say. "We'll still be friends."

"That's not enough!" She says with a rueful sniff. "It's not enough to be friends! It's not enough if you...go on a date and now you're lovers overnight and I...I...I spent years waiting and hoping and praying and Sibella comes along and in days you're ready to have sex with her and she hasn't told you anything, anything really about herself but you know me! You know me and I know you and we've known each other sense you were a boy...we don't keep secrets!"

"Abby...please..." Sibella reaches up and touches her leg. She's starting to tear up as well. "You aren't making this easy on anyone here. This is...how we feel. There's no other way to describe it or defend it. And it doesn't need any other defense. We love each other and that is enough. It will make us stronger against the Master, not weaker."

SAY/DO? SUMMON FOCALOR?

I... yeah I think we should try and get Focalor out here.

>The long silence here is frightening.
Well to be fair we're in a pretty awkward situation.

Anyon else in favor of this?

>these are good ideas
Thanks, if you do any of them I'd look forward to it!

Man, I am just stuck here. I mean, I feel like bringing up the different types of love is going to have to happen at some point, but I don't know if saying we love her like family is going to work.

She's right about the secrets I suppose, but really, that's part of the reason we date, to learn more about each other.

I suspect she thinks that because of her attraction to us, and our decision to date Sibella she thinks we don't love her. Which os of course far from the truth. But given the immediacy of the shock for her, she's acting very naturally.

As to summoning Folcalor. I mean, maybe? They weren't on great terms back in the war. Would bringing him out help?

Yeah we need to make it clear that we do care for her in a familial way and that's never gonna change

"Don't touch me." Abby jerks her wing away. "You don't...even believe in me..."

"...What?"

"What am I?" Abby asks angrily.

"Abby, you're my friend..." Sibella says, voice breaking. "...I love you."

"Am I an angel? An angel of God?"

"I...that's..." Sibella bites her lip. "Yes...you are an angel."

"Of the one true God?"

"...Abby...you know I'm agnostic about these things..."

"...And what about you user?" Abby turns toward you, eyes watering. "What am I to you?"

"You know what you are to me.You know that you will never not be an angel of God."

"But when will that change, huh?"

"Never."

"Really? Because you didn't always send me away to spend time alone with people. Because you didn't always like having your neck bit. So whose going to change here?" She looks at both you and Sibella. "Whose going to change here? What am I going to be to you tomorrow? A dead girl like what Benny thinks? What about the kids? Are you going to tell them daddy's partner is an angel or a spirit? Or by then will I be your X-partner?"

Fortunately, Sibella has an idea to bail you out of the sticky situation...

FOCALOR BAIL OUT OR MAKE A SOCIAL ROLL TO BRING THE TENSION DOWN?

Focalor.

I will put it simple. If style can be spent, we should roll. If not, we have to try Sibella's idea. I don't even think it will work. But...we have to try...

I really want Abby to be happy and happy for us...man...

Home now, advantages/disadvantages on the way.

Yes, we can spend style. I believe the pool is at 12.

So Focalor or spending style, everyone?

Tied right now

I know we started late but the 7 IPs are worrying me...are anons turned off by the drama?

Eh I'll change my vote from Focalor to SP spending socially calming down the situation.

>are anons turned off by the drama?
Seems so.
Personally I'm not really sure what to do here...
So it's not like I can blame them.

Fuuuuuuuu

I'm very conflicted. Knowing that style can be spent is huge.

Tell you what, I'll go for Focalor, and if that fails the situation, I think we roll and spend some style to cover it.

Honestly dude, I don't think that's the issue. I think it's just a matter of prompting your user's in an advance. While there may be a schedule, some may not know it, and quickly popping up on twitter the moment the thread is starting may not get everyone's attention. I can't speak to it, but you shouldn't let IP count worry you, if you are having fun and user's are having fun,that's all that you need.

With that said, I'm sure that once the drama is over, lurkers who are stuck may come in and help out.

That's a fair point, I think - some earlier prompting would be nice.

>planning in advance

You're right. I should probably post a day in advance from now on

>don't let the ip count worry you.

I'm just worried about anons bailing. If I screw up as a writer and QM I'd like to know. Nothing's worse than screwing up and not knowing why.

ROLL 3D20

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Spending Style

Rolled 18 (1d20)

Spending style to have Abby not hate us forever.

Rolled 14 (1d20)

spending style

Nice.
We got very good.

>I'm just worried about anons bailing. If I screw up as a writer and QM I'd like to know. Nothing's worse than screwing up and not knowing why.
I don't think you've done anything wrong, it's just that anons don't know what to do and don't want to leave Abby hurt.

Losing 2 style for it is worth it.

Oh absolutely agreed.

Well, I don't think you've screwed up, and realistically, because I know you're worried about it, I don't think you've screwed up Mechagirl. Do keep in mind that you may lose user's due to 'failure' which is outside their control. And the 'surprise' in episode 5 is due to some very stupid actions, but some user's may have felt that this wasn't the quest that they wanted, and there's not much you can do. Especially with the latter, the genie is out of the bottle.

I have heavy suspicions that Mr.E isn't as black and white bad guy as it seems, I'm still waiting for the day we lose personally and lose hard. I also just hope user's get over their rage at the rest of the dads, they're turning away very interesting plot threads.

And one final note on Mechagirl.

How are those Fox Fire upgrades coming along? I hope you've having fun. I also think our Angel, if she ever goes back into the ring, gets a shovel/bladed tail!

You stop the battle van.

"Abby...look at me." You say tenderly turning your face towards yours. "I swear to you that you will always be my angel. I will always be your sword. That will never ever change."

"...But Sibella..."

"We're feeling each other out. I'm not going to say she won't change me or I won't change her. Because that will happen. That's how love is. But you are my angel and my friend and I love you like a sister and that will never, ever change."

You wipe a forming tear out of the corner of her eye. The sparkling tear shines on your finger.

"It's crazy. A Catholic dating an agnostic. It's crazy that an SI would date a Dracula. It's crazy that now in the middle of all this chaos and danger Id find real love, love unlike anything Ive ever known. But this whole life is crazy. And if this love is a risk then everyday I wake up is a risk. But this thing I have with Sibella, as weird as it sounds, it's like a rock in a storm. It makes everything make sense no matter how crazy. I need this, Sibella needs this, and you need this. Because it's going to make us all stronger, I promise you that Abby."

Abby smiles.

TIMES user PROTECTED THAT SMILE:2

"I am happy..." Abby looks at you then Sibella then back at you. "That you have found such peace and strength...that is the most important thing...even if it doesn't involve me."

Sibella nearly tackles her from behind with a hug.

"You idiot...of course it involves you. You mean as much to me as any of my family..."

The next few moments are spent in silence as Abby enfolds the both of you with her wings for no words can describe the bond you feel between the three of you, a bond that is tested and is strengthened.

PIZZA TIME OR FOCALOR TIME?

>TIMES user PROTECTED THAT SMILE:2
Aww that's nice.

Pizza time

Would Foucalor promise not to say anything insulting?
Cause if so, he can get to show up, otherwise it's time to grab some food.

>TIMES user PROTECTED THAT SMILE:2
We did it! Time to celebrate with some advantages/disadvantages!

>PIZZA TIME OR FOCALOR TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=OawrlVoQqSs
We can always order Pizza for everyone, try and intergate Focalor while in our van and zoom off to our base.

So with that out of the way, we can be happy again!

Until we explain the whole...sex thing...

Just hope that when we get to this point in Mechagirl, its a little easier. To be fair a battle harem that loves each other equally might make these easier...or in the case of certain relationships. Fox Fire and Yurei, Yurei and Diana, Yurei and Leseath...might make it more difficult.

So pizza while Foucalor hangs out and tries to get along better with Abby?

More or less yeah, the idea of course being that we're here to moderate at any time. We're just doing take out after all.

Works for me!

So uh what was so bad that happened in the other quest? I only really follow this one.. did something bad happen to QG?

So what's the plan for dealing with the nun?

An user with the Trip of 'Rage' threatened one of our father figures, the assholish one, with more or less murdering him, there was enough support by some to have it pass. This then spiraled into the reveal that the bot that we fought, saved and had 'hack' us, had basically a time bomb that had to be deactivated periodically, or else she's toast...the reaction went about as you expect...Some user's are still in absolute rage mode at being betrayed by our three dads. I continue to try and soften it, because I want to know more, and we're already learning more by not being a dick.

Meeting her, and then planning. We literally know nothing yet. And besides, she may know everything already. Lets just wait and see. QG and the CHARACTERS THEMSELVES say she's not as bad as feared. Lets see what happens first.

You come to Lucky's, which looks a whole lot better than the last time you were here. Blank Vatican checks can work miracles. Before you get to walk through the brand new halls of the pizza palace Anny flaps in front of you and Sibella. "Guys...I'm sorry I got so emotional back there." She says with a slightly bowed head. "Such an emotional outburst does nothing for our mission and as an angel I should have known better. As a friend I should have known better."

SAY/DO? WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHILE SIBELLA SHOWS FO TO ABBY?

It would probably be good to come up with a game plan. Bring her a pizza as a peace offering?

>SAY/DO
Comfort her while saying it's fine, we don't blame her.
>WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHILE SIBELLA SHOWS FO TO ABBY?
Pizza margherita seems like a good one?
Nothing on it that anyone can dislike.

Ah I meant that the peace offering pizza would be a margherita, to be clear

Ah, I see... nevermind then, sorry for bringing it up

I think we should bring a pizza with us as peace offering.

>Game plan
I thought offering Pizza was already a game plan. We were doing takeout, right?

As for pizza, we should order some of the staples, Pepperoni, Magherita, Veg, Meat Lovers, Hawaiian(you know someone will want it) and our special. I can't remember what we called it. Remember, we have cops, BF, Benny, Char, et all to feed.

>SAY/DO
Abby, it's okay. We needed to talk about this anyways. For what it's worth we can try to help you find things to do, maybe there's a hobby you don't know you have? Pottery? Poetry? Dance? Maybe we can get Char to help us out?

Besides, if you want, we can play tackle the angel later, I'm sure I'll win this time.

Oh I like this, let's go with this one.

Don't worry about it user, despite my frustration at what has happened, I actually do think, for better or worse, it's brought some drama to the fold. Particularily because of the results of the battle with Fox Fire. It's brought us closer and brought some really interesting thoughts for a young mechagirl to have. And honestly, most importantly of all, it's given our character a reason to fight. Trying to pick up the broken, unwanted and damned pitfighters and giving them so dignity, and protection, and loving 'hacks'.

It's not all bad, I just wish user's could control their rage boners.

>I thought offering Pizza was already a game plan. We were doing takeout, right?
Ah right so we were.
I'm fine with your suggestion of pizzas, that seems to cover more or less everything.

>It's not all bad, I just wish user's could control their rage boners.
Mm... hope that isn't why there aren't more people here?

Yep, that was the plan. And right now I can't help but picture Naraya being especially thrilled with the Hawaiian pizza on the table.

Huh any reason why?
Is this a reference I'm not getting?

>Pizza Margherita
always a good choice, dude.
But we should also order that St pizza we had lucky's add to the menu when we started this quest.
With the crucifix pepperonis
>Say to Abdiel
God tests everyone, Abby. If not our belief in him sometimes our belief in each other and our selves. I think we all just passed a very big test back there.
Here you go, user
I've never done a POV shot before, I hope this turned out alright

Not really, just that Hawaiian is pretty much the epitome of the divisive pizza.

That and I just keep expecting defied expectations. And I can't shake the weird aunt who likes Hawaiian and may in fact be demi-human. Or weird surprisingly younger than us individual, I suppose.

Basically, QG says that we've got her pretty much wrong, so I am letting my mind go crazy.

Holy shit yes that's amazing.
Awesome work captain crunch!

Ah yeah that pizza sounds good too

Hey man, I'm just happy we have art! Any practice is good practice! I think you did not to bad for a first attempt.

Already ahead of you.

>God tests everyone, Abby. If not our belief in him sometimes our belief in each other and our selves. I think we all just passed a very big test back there.
I like the phrasing of this, it makes the whole thing very uplifting