>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
docs.google.com/document/d/1rlEhxYOEtnuTzSKxIfeBoG-KmChscgec4rfEnxAsn-w/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1FeqFpjOJUOjCojTGxTwJdXBCUUr5cTydt6GbBklG7mk/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/13Mg2bM3aat7HTWRsMBMzDbnVn0346aICAdHcVfTcMaA/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/3YCvrg8v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why is everything always on fire
Uh...
My bad.

Because a jumper showed up and well. . . jumpers get bored rather easily when there is nothing to fuck or kill nearby.

Thread archived while I was typing my response, but whatever. Have this.

>It's the limit of your power gained from the SMT jump.
No. It is not. It is simply the limit of power gained from Dormant Power itself. It only comes into play if you buy the perk, and will only lower its own power if you spend it on boosts.

You don't have a strict level cap on the jump. Only on dormant power. The level cap only exists if you buy the perk, and only affects Dormant Power /itself/.

You literally start at a power level somewhere around level 94, right between Raphael and Gabriel, if you just pick one of the 1000cp races. Adding anything on top of that can easily push you past 99. And SMTanon confirmed you can train up from there if you have the time. You are not limited to getting level 99 total from the jump.

Again, Dormant Power isn't there to gimp you. It gives you a protagonist-like ability to kill gods despite being a squishy mortal. Becoming a robot angel or getting magic candles or whatever means you lose some of the protagonist potential... but it doesn't cap anything else, and if you boosted any perks of the power-boost variety like Chosen of Raphael or Demonic Fusion, then you actually get stronger on balance. It's just that the Dormant Power part of the scale is lighter.

Because fire is pretty. I love it.

Because everything is fine.

Look at and and for explanation as to why "twice the power"

Now, about Atsuro ending:

How is Government accessing the Babel now if it's in its weird metaphysical plane thing? That part didn't really make sense to me

Unique demons, like Pazuzu, are like the Four Devas and the Archangels? Only one in entire setting? I assume King of Bel doesn't have immediate control over uniques unless they swore loyalty to him. Because otherwise King of Bel could summon Okusushi or such. Uniques, I think, got a choice in whether to be summoned?

So wouldn't King of Bel basically be like an Admin for Summoning Server if he got Babel's power? As in, let COMPs summon demons while he himself controls authorization and access?

Also, I think I know why the SDF Soldiers are so tough. It's the HARMONIZER. It works within certain range. They are doing damage to you and can take your hits not because of level but because of weaponry and their armor. Izuna and Fushimi themselves didn't level up before contracting, but Having their health be in hundreds at level 1 would be fuckin weird to look at in game. In DS, humans could do quite a bit with their technology, they just need harmonizer and hope the enemy doesn't have Null, Drain or Repel Phys.

So technically in other jumps Harmonizer should let one do things such as managing to damage Stands without having a Stand yourself, like the perk glasses there... Or, you know, making conventional weaponry or such more effective on things that can only be defeated by a specific type of power (Harmonizer is basically opposite of MAGIC MUST DEFEAT MAGIC when you think about it.) It's like how in Fate servants can't be damaged by non servants, unless the object was Reinforced by the servant, like that Stick situation and all.

Also, this, DSAnon. Part 2 of the reply:

And now, the final questions:

So how does Persona compare to DDS and DS? Like, how powerful would the Izanagi no Okami ultimate persona and Messiah persona be, when compared to bosses of DS? I know they are ideals, but DS itself said that "The more worshippers Belberith has, the more powerful he gets" so belief DOES have meaning. And in cases of some Personas you are summoning manifestations of beliefs of tons of people. Beliefs, Thoughts, Ideas, Emotions, all accumulated into Persona, giving it form... no?

To remember someone who left us long ago.

Because the standard counter-charm to everything is, of course, Fiendfyre.

Yeah. Becoming a robot angel or doing Demonic Fusion boost makes you more powerful because Dormant Power lets you punch out gods despite being a squishy mortal. It lets you overcome them

But when you boost a perk, you are not just a squishy mortal and with power-boost variety, the combined protagonist-ability with the power of boosted Capstones.

>Why Is Everything Always On Fire?
Doesn't matter, not our fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Because jumpers can't think of any way to solve problems besides violence.

Because my timing sucks and I managed to post this in the old thread less than 20 minutes before it archived out, here we go again.

Brainstorm WIPs for the two jumps I'm fleshing out right now: Equilibrium and Kung Fu Hustle
docs.google.com/document/d/1rlEhxYOEtnuTzSKxIfeBoG-KmChscgec4rfEnxAsn-w/edit

docs.google.com/document/d/1FeqFpjOJUOjCojTGxTwJdXBCUUr5cTydt6GbBklG7mk/edit?usp=sharing

Oh, and to the user who is working on the Dahak jump... I took a pass at punching up your intro. feel free to ignore my presumption. docs.google.com/document/d/13Mg2bM3aat7HTWRsMBMzDbnVn0346aICAdHcVfTcMaA/edit?usp=sharing

Botes

Because I'm on step 2, between the herding and the cleanup.

I have a question, for anyone who may know: There's the Farmer's Market from Foodfight, and the shopkeeper stuff from Animal Crossing... and the 'My Favorite Food' perk from Carnivores that has infinite meats.

Where are some other jumps that help restock things like herbal medicines one has made, or clothing, or other such things?

Could you post the PDF? It's considered bad form to not post the completed .pdf to thread at least once.

Well, Rust has a copy perk that explicitly works on crafted items.

It's not complete though, they clearly said wip. I assume they'll post a pdf when it is complete.

Are there any other perks for supercharging spells like The Abyss of Magic from Overlord?

How dangerous is Webmage as a whole?

If I buy the "Living Crystal" weapon, can I apply it to an already existing weapon instead of gaining it as a separate item?

...Well, today I found out I can't read. Sorry.

>With a small effort you can duplicate a mundane item in one hand and create a copy of it in the other. The copy is perfect down to the sub atomic level aside from lacking any unusual properties.
>Only works on things that were produced by people and nothing that came out of the ground, air, water, or from any creatures.

Unfortunately falls quite short of my needs.

Well. You're not wrong.

Gift of the Thousand Master from Negima or Final Casting from Maoyuu Hero And Demon King, maybe?

well, replicators are great at making copies of mundane things you have already made after all, if you made it, getting the pattern into the replicator should be easy.

So you're arguing that Dormant Power is only good if you are choosing to be a demon since they bypass needing the levels?

Let's see...

Model jump has a ready infrastructure for all your clothing needs.

Supernatural pagan power lets you basically exchange sugar for anything.

Also, I hear Supreme Commander and Star Trek are QUITE proficient at flat out conjuring anything out of energy...?

They aren't complete... but thanks for reminding me. i forgot to do so with my GUP jump... so here it is.

The issue is the things I'm trying to stock/sell is anything BUT mundane. The items and herbal medicines in question coming from ingredients from my Garden.

>Gift of the Thousand Master
Isn't that more of a general boost than something that lets you overcharge spells you normally couldn't?

>Final Casting
Well, I mean, yeah. That does do that, but having to go all or nothing is a little bit of a turn off.

I should really stop getting distracted so easily...
Babel was summoned to Earth. You'll notice that it hangs in the background of the Shomonkai's shrine in Atsuro, Amane, and Naoya's endings.
Only ones, yes. If they have the status "Unique" in the game, there is only one. And yes, the King of Bel does not automatically control Uniques,
I suppose so, yes. Then again, remember that several demon tamers were using COMPs in Naoya and Amane's 8th days without his permission, though that was more pre-existing contracts I suppose.
That actually sounds about right, and fits how the demons, even incredibly weak ones like Pixie, are shocked that a human could even survive a relatively weak physical attack, let alone actually hurt THEM.
As for the Personas, the issue is that they are backed by the human thought only. Demons have their own power source to rely on, and Belberith himself is incredibly strong even without worship. Izanagi no Okami and Messiah, on the other hand, are not only beyond most Personas, but as you said represent higher ideals and beliefs, ESPECIALLY if the one wielding them is the Overlord of Bel. I'd say those kind of Personas are powerful enough to hang with the likes of the Bels and maybe even Metatron/Okuninushi, if you train hard enough, but obviously wouldn't hold a candle against the real Izanagi no Okami or one of YHVH's Avatars, who have not only the real power but the belief as well.

I think it's more like that you don't NEED Dormant Power in such case?

Oh dear.

Anyway, didn't FF14 have a perk that was basically "create two items for the resource price of one"?

Okay. I have to ask. What IS your Garden? People keep talking about it, but I don't understand. Did you just shove a ton of Magic plants and shit in a garden in your warehouse?

Thing is, the argument is over Dormant Power becoming weaker if you boost a capstone, he's saying that doesn't matter if you pick a demon race.

Gift of the Thousand Master is just a sizable boost to your magic in general, it doesn't let you "Overcharge" your spells.

Dahak user... is "Big League Now" a challenge to get Dahak itself? What about psionic / psychic powers?

>jumpers get bored rather easily when there is nothing to fuck, kill , eat, torture or experiment on nearby.
Fixed.

No. I am not arguing for or against it being good. I am simply explaining that the level cap only applies to the Dormant Power perk itself, not to the entire jump.

Taking Dormant Power to boost Chosen of Raphael for example would also put you beyond the level 99 that Dormant Power grants, despite Dormant Power itself only giving 77 levels then. The boosted capstone easily makes up the difference.

I hear Persephone or whoever is basically capable of destroying reality.

Cool, I've been looking forward to this.

I need sleep now, but expect a build tomorrow.

>Taking Dormant Power to boost Chosen of Raphael for example would also put you beyond the level 99 that Dormant Power grants,
Proof? That doesn't make any sense.

Yes. Yes I did. I also have perks from there that let me harvest plants and animals without destroying or killing them, by taking a small portion and using magic to clone the rest. That's having your cake and eating it too.

Well, since you asked... pastebin.com/3YCvrg8v

It's not fully up to date since it's missing stuff like a Soul Well by using the Soul Orb from PSG, due to the jumpmaker saying it's pretty much lower pieces that aren't needed by humans, along with Geomancy from WoD Mortal to basically help make my own Ley Lines/Sanctum from Ben 10, but long story short it's... it's been a project.

It depends if your planning to restock the herbs by producing the plant, or if you want to specifically reproduce the finished product. If it's the plant itself, the Garden item in Evo could help out since it streanlines the growth of anything in it and brings it to peak health.

But if you want the finished product, Swird plant from King Arthur is interesting. It's abke to grow things like a bee hive from burying a bee, or even man made stuff like metals. I'd argue planting one of your herbal medecines would produce a plant that either seeps the medicine, or create little organic orb-sacs that hold the medicine inside sorta like the plants that have toxins in them to protect against bugs.

Who's the best Percy Jackson parent deity for a Knight Errant type character?

What about Jiraya or non ultimate personas? Does their power basically range from between the starting demons up to the 7th day non uniques?

Also, I realized, hilariously, one can get a Lucifer or Metatron persona and punch out the being the persona is based on.

Although lemme check a thing:

>In the depths of human hearts, shared with all people, there is a domain where mythological archetypes dwell, and they grant an influence over an individual’s personality development. Anecdotes of mythological divinities the world over probably exist because of that, so one could say that gods and demons exist not in Heaven and Hell but in the hearts of humanity. Personas even have an influence on physical and mental abilities, making their users superhumans, for example giving them mastery over weapons or resistance to terror and madness.

That, along with the Megami tensei wiki saying that they are manifestation of one's inner thoughts, a Jumper with ESP, psionics or soul/heart empowering perks would due to that make the Persona more powerful than if a regular person had that persona?

Also, isnt the Izanami you fight in the True Ending of P4 the actual Izanami, not a Persona?

I mean, notice how in DS Belial said that Abel won because he holds the power of Bel, empowered by the unlimited potential of humans. Isn't that why Personas can be so powerful then? The unlimited potential?

Also, to make up for all these thousands of questions, I could help with imaging the Devil Survivors if you want. Or not, if you want them as they are. Just thought I'd offer help.

Sword plant from King Arthur (I'm unsure if you don't already own it).
The reason this perk should help you out is because it can grow anything you bury in it, a bee woukd create a hive if buried. Even man made objects can be grown using this perk like metals. So if you buried this remedy of yours, I'd argue it would create a flower that is shaped sorta like a cup to hold the medicine, like the flowers that carry toxins in them that murder bugs. Either that or create hollow orb-like sacs that contain the medecine your buried.
Theres always that garden item from Evo as well, in case you missed it.

Artemis / diana

Fuck are you shitting me? I post the thing and I refresh repeatably, it doesnt show up, rewrite the thing and then it shows up right after I hit post. Mobile life is suffering.

Well, that's terrifying. Glad (horrified) I could help. Note to self... do not put hyper dangerous plants in future builds. (Note to self, who am I kidding. put dangerous plants into all future builds.)

What happens if I plant an Eldar Farseer?

I don't think it works THAT well user, I personally capped it off at shit that has sapience and sentience only because the jump didn't list a limit. I'd argue doing that will give you a body, thats it, it can't create a conciousness, in my humble opinion.

Nah, that's actually just Veeky Forums being a bitch. Wait for it to auto update a few times - if your post doesn't come through then, it prolly got ate.

I cannot find a direct quote (blast SMTanon not putting on a name until very late), but Chosen of Raphael when boosted puts you at the same level of power as Metatron and about equal to Herald.

Either of these makes you far stronger than Dormant Power on its own.

Metatron does not appear in SMT 1. But does in SMT 2. There, he is level 68, while Michael is only level 54 compared to him. Now realise that powerlevels went up in 2. Michael is level 116 in SMT 1, but if you assume him to actually be as powerful as his SMT incarnation, you'd be somewhere above level 116 simply by having a Boosted Chosen of Raphael, not even counting the potential for 77 levels of Dormant Power you have left.

If you don't assume that, and simply go with 'about equal to Herald', then you're about level 94. plus 77 more levels of Potential left in Dormant Power.

Using the boosts on the power capstones is /good/ if you want to be stronk.

I wonder what would happen if you planted a crystallized one though?

>the virgin goddess
>best parent

Bah. I got Sword Plant for the sake of planting minerals in there, but I didn't have enough to afford the Primordial Garden. I got the Simulated Biome for the sake of adding to my Genetic Augmentation Machine, because I wanted to cheat my ass off and have a nice preview of all my manipulations/cybernetic augmentations that I'd grow into people. It's why I bought the Evolutionary thing from Ben 10, to finagle to that and make it even worse.

I guess I just wanted to be a cheating fuck and find ways to make my created herbal/natural products restock/reproduce on their own like the food stuff does.

Spoiler Alert: Second that GuP jump gets done I'm stealing that fish tank and making it into a lake. All the gourmet cells and energy will do wonders to the fish.

Yeah, did that for my last post, it got through. Shit's embarrasing though.

I am not sure, maybe farm elder?

well, if they are magitech you could produce them with an ACU once you manage to program magitech into it(assuming you didn't import a magitech ship). The supreme commander jump said it was difficult, not impossible to add magitech. If it can produce magitech it can probably produce enchanted items as well.

Oh, just read your spoilers. You might just need to create some servitors of some sort with various plant related powers to accelerate plant growth and with the knowledge to harvest and process the materials(landscaping skills too).

Sounds about right. Personas just don't have the raw power that demons have to back them up.
I actually recall asking Wild Card about that once, and I believe he said yes.
She is, but she's given up two of her aspects before the final battle, so she's weaker than she would be. It also takes Izanagi no Okami, who's stronger than her in the myth as well, to beat her.
Yes and no. Think of it like this: Abel, as a human, has Dormant Potential, and the Bels are 1000cp races. So, while they have more raw power than he does, he can grow more to even those odds.
I would love if you could image them. I can't make heads or tails of that, and I would appreciate it seeing it imaged.

She adopts Women who are the children of other Gods.

>>the virgin goddess
>>best parent
user.

user.

Don't try to fuck your mom, it's just tacky.

>Adopts women
user is probably a man.

Does the Lady of the Lake count?

Read the pastebin.

I finagled the Harvest Sprites from Harvest Moon together with the Incubation Pod from Heaven's Lost Property and the Mazone Nursery from Captain Harlock. So they're biomechanical plant beings who are given constant updating on tending to such plants. So such beings are already there.

As for the ACU... eh. I imported the Sinanju MS from Gundam into it, fuck importing a ship. I wanted to constantly make FAHNELS and spam those annoying things. But I suppose there might be a way to use those and other construction/mass production perks to set up a small line? It just seems... kind of wrong to make the sprites do that.

Bah. Some things aren't meant to be, I can probably wait and see if a medicine/doctor themed jump comes out with medicine reproduction. As for the clothes... do we KNOW if the Fashion Label from Career Model replicates things like life fiber clothes or not? I suspect not.

>ParanoidAnon trying to image something again
Oh boy, are you ready for him to try to sneak MORE shit in like the Tenseigan over IRC?

Huh. I actually don't know. Merchant should be on sooner or later.

In that case... Maybe you should genetically modify the plants themselves, allow them to reach a certain point, and just keep reproducing plants, maybe splice them with the Hydras (the sea organism that has biological immortality) to allow them to reach a peak, and then through simplest evo evolution or other augmentation streamline their production.

GUP jump is done. it's uploaded to the drive. Have at it.

Ugh. That was so skeevy of him.

Post in-thread.

Athena / Minerva is also a virgin, as is Vesta/Hestia in most of greek & roman mythology.

Eh, whatever you used for an ACU can still be programmed for magitech. Hmm, if it can produce magitech and replicators, could it produce magitech replicators? Could a Magitech Replicator produce magical herbs and food?

It's right here, user

She did. Mmm. Problem is I have no idea how to bloody explain that. I mean aside from doing retarded things like turning some of the plants into biotech or something.

MASH is on my list of to do jumps. As is In Death... but those are the only ones that come close to medicine. Most sci-fi fantasy about doctors deals with surgeons I've noticed.

Wait what.

If Michael was 116 in SMT 1 and then was 54 in SMT II... Then Belzeebub was level 108 in SMT 1 and level...80 in SMT2.

Holy shit. Belzebub really started to lift to transform into the fly form. He completed his huge quest.

Eeeeh. I'm not sure I could see M.A.S.H. having a perk like that considering it's pretty mundane, but I guess that's just me. It's your jump. I have no idea what In Death is about, what is that?

It probably could? Maybe? I guess I'm just being a bit too anal about it, wanting to put my personal touch on things.

What?

Ambitious, aren't you? Just finished one jump, two more WIPs, and already thinking of making others... I'd go insane if I tried that. Good luck.

Beelzebub got swole, yes.

Gotcha, DSAnon. Do you want anything specific other than general setting related colors and images or do I have free hand designwise?

Also, so if with perks a jumper could empower personas... Mwehheheh. This will be great.

Give the fly credit where credit was due, the got MASSIVELY buff after his embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Hero.

Right I get it. One of the only ways I see it working is to create a nanoswarm, and through Starro tech notes, give the swarm Hydra DNA, then the cyber swarm will integrate with the tree, and if you had Cobra-La it would inevitable become part of the tree's biology, a tree that is biologically immortal thanks to Hydra DNA with no robotic parts. It's a big step compared to what were doing today, giving goats a piece of spider dna so they create the web protein in their milk.

I think user's point was that a virgin being best parent id kind of funny.

Basically that user went into the IRC to just, in his words, talk about imaging Naruto, but he actually went to try and convince the jumpmaker to add something and make changes that he personally wanted that the thread had disagreed with and argued in the negative for. Tried to circumvent the whole community to do what he pleased.

You can't tell me what to do user! You're not my real dad!

I thought the Tenseigan was dropped and it was just discussion with jumpmaker what exactly Tenseigan DOES, because you can get it in-universe if you are Hyuga. Getting Tenseigan requires mixing of Hyuga and moon people chakra, not eyes. It's just that eyes hold the chakras. So if you get one of byakugans from the machine, congratz on Tenseigan.

Yours isn't empowered by the shitton of Byakugan's though. While the movie villain's was. So the discussion was "What are Tenseigan's powers on its own"

Ds, don't you dare trust this piece of shit , he tries to circumvent the thread to make changes to people's jumps. He'd probably change content and add in shit he wanted.

Nothing wrong with personal touches. I'll probably go a bit overboard with my flying island once I get more of the components I need for it. Heck just a day ago I remembered that I had the little farmers mart/grocery store thing and that it had probably been giving me a trickle of income that I hadn't been paying attention to due to not thinking about it(jumper me likely wouldn't have forgotten but I don't have perfect recall like him)

So, how strong is Jibril compared to SMT stuff? Why? Oh, no reason. I'm just curious, that's all. Nothing to see here, officer. Everything's fine, thanks for asking.

Also, to TopHat if you're there, I think you posted the wrong new list. It's the same as the one already on the drive.

To add to , he also vehemently denied that he was going to talk to Ninjanon purely for the sake of buffing his build and that he was only going to talk about imaging the jump.

Fast forward a bit and Ninjanon drops the bomb that shitbag!user did in fact try to sell him on the upgrades.

It was dropped, but ParanoidAnon went to the IRC and did his best to convince the jumpmaker to put it in anyway, ignoring the whole thread. We only got them to back off after a massive shitstorm.

So, just to clarify on GuP, the reason we're getting a ton of TP is because the tanks don't self repair like items bought with CP ordinarily do? I want to make sure that's the case, so I can figure out who I'm importing where and get maintenance and operations personnel set up.

Hmm, if you can, maybe include an image of Overlord Abel with the Bels and Whistles perk, and Alcor with the Sword of Polaris perk. Other than that? Go with whatever images you feel fit the jump best. Thanks for this, by the way.

See

Kidd Radd has the pixelmogrifier or whatever it's called.