Insanity Demons

A pathfinder character has just imbided a potion that causes them to be possesed by a bunch of demons whose job it is to drive him insane. Give me things those demons say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWinYDhzm88
theallguardsmenparty.com/images/stories/johnTSA.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You might want to try /pol/ or /b/ for that.

Trump for president 1916

[INCOHERENT SCREAMING]

Everyone is John.

Your mother sucks cocks in Hell

GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS GO ON PUT IT IN YOUR ASS

Can someone post a screencap of that story where John saves an airport from being bombed and planes from being hijacked by terrorists via timeloop and 4 crazy people inside of his head?

i'm bumping this because i need it to happen

Reality is an illusion! The universe is a hologram! Buy gold! Buyyyyyyyy-

....now I'm intrigued

Metagame. Have the character hear the players. Let him slowly realize that he has no free will.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWinYDhzm88

FOREVER

Make them cough and clear their throats constantly, regardless of whether or not they have throats to clear.

Suggestion: remember that Whose Line Is It Anyway bit where participants get only two lines that they creatively weave into the sketch? Get players to volunteer as your demons. Give each volunteer two or so lines, each one a different demon. Have them basically play that sketch throughout the game.

Maybe source lines from pic related.

Also, watch that video which simulates schizophrenia.

>they wake up
"You're still dreaming."
>something good happens to the players
"Only way this could happen is if you're asleep. It's too good to be true."

GORM.

I just love that word. Its very woody, isn't it?

-Demons, probably.

"We'll stop screaming if you steal that item."

Escalate slowly up to "We'll stop screaming so you can sleep if you just kill that person over there."

And then eventually the only way he can sleep is by murdering multiple people every night.

That's devious. Diabolical, even.

Go into an edition war thread. Make them argue endlessly about caster supremacy, unrealistic realism, how Forgotten Realms is better, how third party is better than first party materials, and about how the game only attracts flurries and degenerates.

theallguardsmenparty.com/images/stories/johnTSA.png

Is this insane enough?

Go visit /tv/.
Copy past every post on the board. Every post. When it comes for the demons to talk, scream those posts at the player.

They say nothing. They just hang out in your peripheral vision staring at you and blinking and only you can see them.

Like everyone is saying, just put Veeky Forums inside his head

Wait, there's an idea. Give the player a single earbud playing inane audio. Static, strange voices, eventually batshit crazy stuff like this. Maybe even multiple layers.
>Beethoven's Symphonies slowed and dropped in pitch played over Half-Life Full-Life Consequences and a dry science reading

Ooh I would love being subjected to that

that was a beautiful read

there was someone around the other day that proposed creating a thread on /b/ while on the table and reading aloud some replies every few minutes as if they were otherworldly voices or something like that. I think i'd be kinda atmosphere breaking, but it rather depends on what that atmosphere is to begin with, maybe it's a good idea for OP's game

Read "My Immortal" to him.

"you can't know nuffin"

>Bill Cipher in your head = comedy gold.
>Bill Cipher talent show in your head = priceless.

The nice thing about Bill is how he can seem pretty benign and helpful at first.

*demonic whispers*
pf 3.5 is a shit tabletop rpg
shit tabletop rpg
shit
shhhhh

He has a real time feed to /pol/, not even fantasy /pol/, irl /pol/

I just fukt ur mum.ur mum m8.
Anytime he takes damage "git rekt m8"
Anytime he gets loot "my dad threw away stuff better than that"
Anytime he gets p00si "ur mum was better"
Anytime he gets a kill "FUCKING CHEATER IM GETTING MY UNCLE HE OWNS THE WORLD UR GETTING BANNED"
etc.