Fuck this

Fuck this shitcoin. What a disaster.
Just sold everything, what a relief. It's going back where it belongs - to double digits.

mfw I invested in it in June instead of BTC. Literally missed out on around 30k.

Is that you? This guy looks weird as fuck. His torso is too small for his body. He looks like a buff manlet midget wtf

Stay poor faget

are you mad because you didn't get a cat?
its ok

maybe you can ask for one for Christmas and Santa clause Vitalik will give you one

look at eth/btc chart faggot

Kitties proved that ethereum doesn't work. How is the ethereum supposed to support more dapps? It can't. Instead of developing scaling Vitalik and the rest just fly to conferences around the world to talk about bullshit.

By the time they manage to make scaling better ethereum is going to be way behind other platforms.

>By the time they manage to make scaling better ethereum is going to be way behind other platforms

It literally doesnt matter. Its on coinbase and thats enough for it to overthrow anything else. This and ltc are guaranteed moon missions next few weeks and months. Not having money into those two is like not having had money into btc

Hey fuck you. But nice dubs.

I can deadlift more than anyone I know, and women love physically strong men. Height really isn't important.

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

you just sold the dip bud

The only thing normies think about ethereum is that it's 'a copy of bitcoin' and 'crippled by cats'. Bitcoin doesn't have to be useful because it's digital gold but ethereum has to be

It's NEVER going back aboce $500

the only thing we've learned from eth is that actual use and "adoption" have nothing to do with the price.

he has down syndrome

>It's NEVER going back aboce $500
Is this a joke

Youre thinking inside of biz lad.

Normies dont know what btc is nor what it does. Neither what eth is.

Most imoortant they absolutely have no idea what the cat is.

Im not saying itll be the next btc pump. But literally all three coins on coinbase are a safe hold.

Face it. ETH is basically done

Its done then

Kitties proved that Ethereum is garbage. When Tezos releases its game over for ETH

>When Tezos releases

Ok that's an even bigger joke than ethereum lol

ETH hasn't even gotten started, desu.

That cat shit was on the front page of BBC. Enjoy watching ETH bleed out. I agree it will succeed long run because it's too big to fail, but that cat shit has delayed the moon mission by six months.

Eth is a mess.

BACK IN THE PIT

The cat shit is priming the rocket. You think it's bad now that it's slowing down the network, but when scaling solutions are implemented it will be the benchmark that media and normies compare against, and the difference will launch ETH through the stratosphere.

>sold a coin with actual utility because it's being overshadowed by a coin with no utility

Vitalik style fun fact
If you bought ETH at 40 dollars, you are still losing in sats value

>Caring about utility, technology and development
>Not caring about hype, FOMO, and branding

It's almost like you want to be poor.

probs no legit scaling solution for years tho

Holy shit you are right

>Height really isn't important.

neither are necks

it's actually rallying right now, bought at 428, it's at 438 now. suckers

Caring about utility because investing based on fundamentals let me ride ETH from $10 to $400.

proves that eth is just an alt like any other, good only for pump and dumps.

SELL EVERYTHING YOU GOT

HURRY I NEED TO BUY

Congrats on this, seriously.

The utility of btc is to store value. The price is going to go up until it stagnates at $1 million, starting to function like a savings account (1-3% gain per year).

Normal people can store their bitcoins in a bank, no need for transactions. You don't pay directly with gold for things, that would be silly.

Ethereum is not a store of value because it has inflation like fiat