So do people believe BTC will one day become a universal currency used throughout the world...

So do people believe BTC will one day become a universal currency used throughout the world, or will it one day be replaced by something better?

It's literally a meme, but everyone here will tell you it's not because they want to keep it going as long as possible. Same goes for every other coin. We're only here to make money off retards who think it's the future.

Pretty sure everyone here knows that it's outdated tech. But the normies keep buying it so it would be stupid to not hold.

>It's literally a meme

Digital currency free from bank and government control is a meme?

No way BTC will be it. But something will be.

Yes.

Of course you retard. They just want to make mad bank. No one cares about internet coins

BTC will most likely reach the point where investors will search for alt coins with the potential for bigger gains. If BTC hits say 30k, what Joe Blow is going to buy $200 worth if a pump to 33k only yields a small amount?

I love BTC, BTC has made me a relatively wealthy man in my late 20's; however Bitcoin's momentum will ultimately be its undoing.

>universal currency
With that volatility, forget it dude.

You realize our President is a meme, right? A fucking meme was elected president. Trump is a meme. But he's the most powerful man in the world.

You're literally an autistic faggot

Will btc be used for day to day transactions? Maybe not, since all this fork and upgrade shit up until this point hasn't amounted to anything

Will bitcoin act as a store of wealth that can be interchanged with whatever coin does serve as useful for day to day transactions? Definitely.

By the way, this "meme" toting faggot peasant likely has less than 1000$/0.05 btc in the game.

>With that volatility, forget it dude.

No shit something would be volatile and move up in value rapidly as more people buy it. If it's actually used by a majority of people the price would largely stabilize

>most powerful man in the world
haha burgers seriously don't understand anything

Meme is an idea or concept passed down from one generation to the next though

>So do people believe BTC will one day become a universal currency used throughout the world
prove to me that it isn't already

>prove to me that it isn't already

There's a reason people call it a 'store of value'

It will be the reserve currency of the world. Scripting, digital exchanges and atomic swaps together mean shitty alts can be bought just before they're needed for whatever dubious purpose each serve, and sold for the One True Coin as soon as received. There will be literally NO reason to EVER hold an alt.

Burger here, can confirm. I'm all about Trump but this most powerful man in the world meme needs to die.

Bitcoin is a meme designed to cheat lolbertarians out of their money.

b-but aren't they making a killing from it lol?

To make money you have to actually sell the coins.

There's no way it will be king forever