I rolled 18 CHA on my barbarian

How the fuck should i play this out? 5E I have been mostly a GM, first time being a PC.

Proficiency in intimidation.

You are the scariest motherfucker in all the land.

Warlords are highly charismatic.

I was planning that, +6 level 1 is fucking bad ass.

So you're playing Tormund the Bearfucker

Some kind of Warlord I guess, though if you're after a little more subtlety- a Skald, poetry, epic verse and stories

>5E
>rolled [specifically] for charisma
You what?
Why are you rolling down the line in 5E?

There are only so few red hair bearded barbarian looking dudes on the internet. Just a possible look

The GM had two options roll in line or spend points, I decided to have some fun.

He's also a high charisma barbarian.

William Wallace

A gentleman that all too often loses his shit.

Reminds me of a Barbarian I played once with high INT. He spoke common very poorly but ended up essentially the director of HR for the adventuring company we were part of.

Grognak want open, respectful workplace environment. Me am feel we need better communication between party members in combat to help Grognak avoid scary wizard turning Grognak into rabbit with missed spell. Grognak also wish to table discussion about splitting up shinies until after leaving room filling with poison gas.

Grognak see that orcs have interpersonal issue with party. Grognak wish to allow them access to the proper channels through which to address this issue and resolve it. Said channels are Grognak's axe, which me am now grant orcs access to in face.

You are now playing Cu Chulainn

CHA=Inches of dick

fun and boisterous, bro. the North is cold, her people are not.

Ladies and noblemen, I'm just a barbarian. Your world of scribble paper and static housing frightens and confuses me!

THANK YOU I was looking everywhere for this card thinking "that would be perfect for this thread" but couldn't remember the fucking name

Fuck gay/shit pls go

Borthold the Brobarian

that might be my least favorite artistic portrayal of cuchulainn of all time

Seriously? I find it sort of generic..

We user to joke (half serious) that dick length = charisma/2. Good reason why orc culture was so angry and filled with masculinity rituals.

>Veeky Forums goes to GoT characters before Conan
>Veeky Forums thinks Tormund is charismatic at all
>Veeky Forums doesn't think the seven-time Mr. Universe champion and former mayor of California is high charisma
>Veeky Forums doesn't think the character that has a canon harem of women who volunteered to be with him, the character who chased down and almost ravished the daughter of Ymir, the character who took the Black Queen as a lover, isn't high Cha

Might as well start calling this place TG if you all are going to be this bad about your media appreciation.

>least favorite
Go to bed.

He's got a feminine jaw.

>How the fuck should i play this out?
Attila the hun?

high CHA barbarians aren't really that strange. They're just the dudes in charge of the other barbarians.

Came to post this, but you beat me to it. Arnold would be proud.

>Impyling the FSN doesn't look more retarded.

>Said channels are Grognak's axe, which me am now grant orcs access to in face.

Kek

Carry an air of dignity with you. Don't be silly or screamy.

When you rage, you rage quietly. You seethe. You glare.

Oh shit, it's Victor.

Charisma level - Merry Sue.

Ahnuld is definitely charismatic as all hell. His Conan... I'm not sure.
And yeah, Tormund in the books is pretty charismatic. In a goofy way

I'm going to back these Anons' suggestions. Your barbarian is not crude or brutish, but is nobly, almost romantically rustic in his ways and mannerisms. He knows all the old songs of strength and steel and all the epic tales of yore by heart, and can recite them around the campfire to embolden his comrades' spirits. When he "goes berserk," his rage does not leave him screaming and beating his chest like a beast, but fills him with cold, stoney determination.

Oh my.

>That pic

Queen Tamaris, I'm Cimmeria.

A really fun guy to drink with.
Just a really jubilant happy guy who revels in everything.

Came into the thread to post Attila the Hun.

This is the most retarded shit

Why would you allow rolling AND point buy? Your DM is mentally fucking handicapped.

Go read Njall's Saga. Be a cross between Gunnar and Njall.

Why does that make him mentally handicapped? Just put the point buy at below rolled average.

Or are you a powergaming cunt who cares more about your numbers rather than an interesting story?

Your character is now played by Aleksander skarsgard.

He's Chad.

You know that huge, handsome football player from high school, who managed to seem cocky and charming at the same time? The guy who immediately became the center of attention in any room he found himself in? The guy you wanted to hate, but couldn't, because he was actually a great guy to be around, despite him fucking every single girl you were ever interested in?

Play that guy.

Watch conan the barbarian. That dude is a charismatic beast.

I care about my players having a good time. Having an unbalanced attribute distribution among your players is a great way to destabilize that. I understand the appeal of rolling, but you cannot just go from there straight into letting people choose to take the PB or roll. You take all the negative aspects of rolling down the line mechanically for your players while simultaneously negating all of the roleplay benefits by allowing anyone who wants it to use PB.

Garbage DMing.

Prepare to have your harem-tribe of shieldmaidens and shieldboys.

Your opinion on this isn't relevant.

>him fucking every single girl you were ever interested in
Let's be fair to Chad, he probably wasn't tracking your interest in them.

This is why I like standard array over rolling or point buy.

Tormund at least has a high bluff stat. He cut open a giant's stomach then slept inside, and when she took him out she thought he was her baby and started breastfeeding him.

Make him an exile, kicked out for challenging the chief's authority.
Have him be aiming to gather allies by recruiting bandits and other outcasts to his cause - maybe he wants to be clan leader, maybe he wants to set himself up as a bandit king and demand tribute from peasants.
Just make him scary instead of soft-spoken.

Like this.