>Thx, Based Leaker!
sendspace.com/file/n3nkx2
mega.nz/#!7lZ2yDYI!ANWwfQHiJjr5ZbH6sfyruGRPGgWiDjso2uSGyJem1lg

>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

>Cheer for your faction!
seasonofwar.games-workshop.com/

Old thread
There still 3 location untouched, will GW reveal them?

>The campaign is over edition

It certainly looks that way.

I mean, Order has more sub-factions than any other Alliance, right? So it sort of makes sense.

That said, I think it'd be more interesting from a narrative perspective if at least one city ends the campaign in the hands of a non-Order Alliance.

>Butthurt Death player detected

Maybe the Savage Orcs will boost Destruction - having 2 cities Order and 1 Destruction is pretty much my ideal scenario, despite the fact I play chaos.

>durr campaign that isn't even close what so ever
>hurr I play order and it literally doesn't matter if I winn or lose
>murr my lovely lizards prove once more that they are best

I am playing Duradin myself and this shit is boring. Especially since painting points are super easy to be gotten by all the new Sylvaneth player.

> tfw I'm starting a gunline Order army
> tfw I'm slow at painting and still suck at it
> tfw most of my days off are when the GW store in my area is closed and there's no other gaming clubs or stores

I guess I might have to sit this one out except one or two few times I get a day off on the same day as the store being open.

>Why is order winning this is boring
>Plays order

I literally busted out my Forest Goblin army just to play games, so what exactly are you whining about?

>>murr my lovely lizards prove once more that they are best
I was not that greentext, m8

Meh... found out I was the last post on thread. Anyways, here he is finished. Wasn't super pleased on how the cloth turned out, its a bitch to paint, and even worse when doing black I feel. But then again, when you have the box cover in front of you while you paint you just cant help to feel a bit worthless from time to time, as that stuff is absolutely gorgeous!

Still hyped over to try him out, and am as I type, right in the process of building my brutes! While on the topic, anyone has a good conversion idea for a Gore choppa? Its not that I don't like it, but I'm planning on getting more units, and don't want to have exact copies of the same weapon.

>read the tree guys tome
>Tree Lords are inherently good and fundamentally noble
>they are compassionate and caring to a fault
>Spirits of Durthu are more so in their drive to honour the memory of their forebearer

What happened to Warhams Gray morality?

It exploded

Go for Drycha and Spite-Revenants if you want angry evil trees

>implying
My tree people are Warlike since they represent Autumn

Welcome to age of evil Red/Black dudes versus Blue/Green noblebright guys

Leave your morality and shades of grey at the door.

I can't be the only one who sees this, right?

>implying Sylvaneth or even Alarielle are all good and don't want to claim lands just for themselves
>implying any of the Aelf are good
>implying Skaven are evil

You got your seasons wrong: autumn is for cozy defenders, winter for skirmish snowplay, spring for happy marches and summer is for summarized REEEEEs

>The perfect disguise!

So, looking through the rules.... For beastmen, a unit of Gors is 80 points. Min 10, max 30 models... Is it 80 points no matter what amount of models are in it? Might as well take the 30 always then.

Nah Summer is the season of chilling out - it's too hot to do anything
Autumn is knowing that it's only going to get worse, and your best times are behind you

Winter is for Drycha and the Outcasts + Spooky Groves

>What happened to Warhams Gray morality?

F y r e s l a y e r s

I give you the red, black and blue, but calling the forces of destruction 'noblebright' is just bullshit.

Orruks are still assholes.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO STUPID?
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING READ WHEN YOU'RE SO STUPID?

REEEEEEEEE! THANK YOU! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Should the beastmen tactics article be rewritten? A lot of their stuff isn't even in the same faction anymore nor has any major synergy amongst itsekf, such as their mobsters and Warherds.

I'm fact, I can't think of much that benefits them from the rest of the chaos roster. Maybe a Warshrine and a sorcerer lord to buff them?

>monsters

Why does GW hate them, again? Is it because no one bought the Cygor??

See that verminlord deciever? It is actually 10 assassins standing on each others shoulder, skitterleaping behind your lines.

>hat is actually playable in AoS

LOL they don't even have the Mortal keyword, Shrine is useless on leastmen. ;)

Looks great.. How'd you learn? I mean since you mentioned you think you've had little practice.

It turns out that the kids of today are not impressed by grey morality and that they want heroes to cheer on and villains to boo on.

That doesn't make sense at all, senpai.

Nah, I like bith, but Warhammer was never one for subtlty and nuance. What you ascribe to 'grey morality' means, to a lot of people, 'muh fantasy racism' and less to do with flawed, humanized protagonists.

I think the closest they've come is in novels, predominately the Empire and some Norscan fiction, and mmmmmmaybe the Elves. The rest of the setting was always full of black hats and silly XTREME villains.

I think what Brayherds need is Heroes on chariots again. The only reason they can't is there is no official model for it. Kind of annoying really.

40k is really the one that has grey morales by the virtue of everyone being an asshole. Mostly because it was derived from 2000AD comics that liked make fun of two extremes that just ends up causing a lot of damage either way. Like you have Chaos ruining society and then you have order through the Imperium ruining freedom. Both are terrible options and you are not supposed to think of either as the real good guy, but GW still decided to make the Chaos Space Marines the moustasch twirling villains.

The points cost is for the minimum unit number, so:

5 = 80
10 = 160
20 = 320

etc.

Why the fuck are my Centigor in the monsters section?

They should just merge Brayherds, Bullgor and Monsters into one 'Beastkin' faction, give them all the same keyword

Also bring back Ghorros and Malagor, even in the form of generic heroes it would be something.

There would be if it wasn't squatted

You aren't losing much if you want to take units from both groups.

We get no heroes. I'll be surprised if we EVER get any new heroes. Maybe the TW dlc for beastmen selling will convince GW they aren't a dead faction waiting to be squatted...

Gorthor is still valid and legal, but it's not Your Dude, plus I don't know how much longer they'll support legacy stuff.

GW said that they will keep rules for legacy stuff available for all times, which is why they got points in the first place. Whether or not you believe GW is going to keep this up is your decision.

Beastmen gave some decent synergy going on, in fact with Gorthor, a wargor, and a Furious Brayherd you have a shitload of Gors, chariots, etc. Making tons of attacks with re-rolling 1's on all hits and wounds, adding ones to hit and wound (possibly another +1 to wound and attack for Gors), running another +2" and charging after running.

It's the only thing that makes Brayherd beastmen stand out, so you probably want to double down on it.

hey guys, anyone got in alot of games with the new points system???

Question for those who have: are behemoth units op? or can they be sniped easily? wondering whether or not to include another Daemon Prince and a Soul Grinda in my army

The question is ir they will update the legacy warscrolls in the future, should they decide to fuck with the rules.

Depends on the opponents army. I would be wary of artillery heavy armies and ones with flying beatsticks, like an empire general or chimera.

>talking about models
>brings up rules
I have an uneasy sense of déjà vu

I very much doubt they are OP unless someone's army is really mono-build with like only grots or whatever.

They get weaker over time and very few can heal, i'm enjoying using Shaggoths and Jabberslythes. The soul-grinder you mentioned does seem pretty strong on paper but i assume it's expensive.

Is the Chimera that deadly? i might use one soon for my Chaos force. it's powerful yet i feel it will lose wounds quickly with that 5+ save, it'll probably be my shield candidate

It does a lot of damage and it's fast, but it's also a huge glass cannon. I usually flank with it and have Skullcrushers with Mystic shield screen for it and pin down units it wants to charge.

What are good Battleline units for a mostly Tzeentch force? Already got 2x units of horrors, but don't really feel like adding more horrors. Don't have enough points for a 30 strong blob of Daemonettes either.

Well, Fireforge games makes plastic miniatures that fits the Bretonnia aesthetic, that is if you don't mind the realistic scale and proportions of historical miniatures.

What kind of fuckery would they have to do for the warscroll to need changing? With the rules being as light as they are and most of the important bits being on the warscrolls they'd have to do some super drastical shit.

There was never any gray morality.

Okay, so the first two Empire detachments are in the free rules compendium with points in the Legacy list of the GH. Where the hell do I find the third one, though? "Free People's Regiment" or somesuch?

It's GW. I have come to expect stupid shit from them over the years.

Well if it's something from the original PDF or any of the 4 GA books it should have points, you're probably being blind or stupid like most people in these threads.

Some battalions just straight up do not have points however, it seems anything from a narrative book lacks points and is intended for free play / narrative only. Same with any battalion you find in a bundle box. Which is kind of silly, but...

Now that they're up for preorder, is it just me or did Bonesplittaz get a huge nerf?

No more inherent war paint and savage orruks losing their rend and reroll to hit seem to be the most blatant offenders.

Unless their battalions are bonkers, I'm not impressed given they don't even seem competent at their gimmick.

Splitting them into 3 different units based on weapons and then changing their abilitys is pretty retarded, not looking forward to this concept GW is trying to push.

So it seems Morboyz are the go-to option, i assume they are battle-line and the fact they can deal out d3 mortal wounds to monsters each turn is pretty cool.

Basic savage orks seem pointless and personally arrowboyz always felt stupid, i'm sure nobody has ever built that option, the models don't suit bows.

Yeah gotta agree losing that -1 rend is big, and i'm still confused as to why dudes with a 6+ save only get one attack, yet 2 wounds each on base infantry is kind of sweet.

The morboyz are not battleline. They are by far the most baffeling part of the new bonesplitterz to me. Theyre just not good and cost to much.

The arrowboys I could see use simply because taking 30 gives you 90 shots with -1 rend against monsters. I've had some good success with my grot archers so I could see the arrowboys also working.

The boarboys and maniaks look like they could be quite strong, even if the lack of rend is annoying.

The fact that all the models have one more wound than the cost equivalents have but shitty saves to compensate is kinda neat but it really looks like it will screw up the heroes. They all got shitty saves and barely more wounds than equivalent heroes so I'm afraid they can be killed quite easily.

I could imagine some of the Warclans giving them good bonuses could make the bonesplitterz decently strong and the whole 'two wound infantry at the cost of one' could be better in practice than it looks on paper. But I'm not super thrilled yet.

>horde unit
>spears & shields are pointless
I honestly cannot disagree more. I mean, sure, two different weapons are kinda nice, and the Deff Ride is a useful ace in the hole, but overall I'd much rather have savage boys instead of morboys.

Warhammer didn't have gray morality, it had satire. As in everything that could be wrong was wrong.

why is this ugly model posted in every general?

The free guild regiment is in the free guild section.

Yah I always wanted a Daemon prince but the new model is so awful. Be'Lakor is pretty cool tho.

I wouldn't mind it if it came with better head options, including god-specific ones. The default heads are seriously derpy. One of dorghar's heads could work well, but that relies on finding someone that converted their archaon mini.

OO that's a good idea. But I dunno if one fits into my army. I'll think about it.

Right! That one!

Can't seem to find the rules. Can you point me in the right direction, fella?

Hot phone screenshot OC

Looking at this, I honestly can't understand people who say Freeguilders don't fit into the look of the setting.

>There still 3 location untouched, will GW reveal them?

What's all this about?

Reveal them?

They already have been revealed. The events of the previous book took place there.

Eh, I think the big ass Griffin and the Demigryphs do fine. I'd be okay with a new box of free guild guard though

Right, just couldn't find the Freeguild one. The other two from the free ruleset seemed pretty okay, but being in the Legacy list I figured they'd be phased out in the near future.

EVERYTHING can fit in the setting
it's the sigmarines that don't fit with the old armies

Honestly AoS Azyrheim and other free people's cities seem to be embracing (so far in the scant material we have) the early 90's and End Times vision of the empire as a grim fantasy setting rather than the mid 2000's version which is literally just the Holy Roman Empire

Many thanks, my West Coast negro!

>Want to paint black and white stormcast
>To impatient to paint white over black

fml

Dramatically easier to paint black on white

>Literally a Karl Franz just sorta sitting there.

REALM OF BATTLE: SHATTERED DOMINION 260E

AOS: SHATTERED DOMINION: 25 & 32MM ROUND 26E

AOS: SHATTERED DOMINION: 65 & 40MM ROUND 26E

AOS: SHATTERED DOMINION: 60 & 90MM OVAL 26E

AOS SHATTERED DOMINION LARGE BASE DETAIL 26E

START COLLECTING! KHORNE BLOODBOUND 65E

BATTLETOME: DOMINION OF CHAOS (HB) 26E

START COLLECTING! SYLVANETH 65E

START COLLECTING! FLESH-EATER COURTS 65E

START COLLECTING! IRONJAWZ 65E

START COLLECTING! STORMCAST ETERNALS 65E

CURSED WASTES PAINT SET 33E

BLIGHTED TUNDRA PAINT SET 33E

SHATTERED DOMINION PAINT SET 33E

WHITE DWARF WEEKLY 131

HORUS HERESY: THE EITHER (AUDIOBOOK)

REALMGATE WARS 10: LORD OF UNDEATH

The KF stands for Klearly Freeguildgeneral.

Any word on whats in the Start Collecting sets?

considering sigmar is also karl franz, I'm more surprised that he's wielding ghal maraz.

Thank you very much, user, for the releases list!

>BATTLETOME: DOMINION OF CHAOS

Wat dat?

it's like BATTLELTOM: CHAOS DREDHOL'UP
but with rules for the terrain tiles, I think

Sigmar: Now that I have my hammer back, I shall give it to this random nameless, faceless asshole.

Celestant Prime: *Salutes*

Sigmar: Go forth, smite in my name, and always stay on your scenic base so we can pretend you aren't a clampack character and charge £50 for you.

>Thank you very much, user

via Monly@warofsigmar

>sigmar has meta knowledge of the setting

this would explain everything

I was thinking Drakesworn Templars were better than the Celestant.

After artifacts (both have +1 damage artifact) and traits (Celestant has legendary fighter) the Celestant does 4.99 unsaved wounds in melee against 3+ save while the Templar with Lance does (assuming monster target) 1.75, with an axe does 1.77 and with the hammer does 2.13.

That's just the guy by himself, the drakes themselves are identical.

I know hero hunting isn't really what the Celestant is trying to do but it's the only place where the two even differ. Is 100 points worth 3 unsaved wounds?

>start collecting: Stormcast Eternals

Unless it's the fucking starter set models it's guaranteed to be a pretty good deal.

Hope it has judicators

>Stormcast Start Collecting box
>5 liberators
>5 judicators
>5 Paladins
>lord Castellant and gryph hound
>all options included

Slyvaneth getting a start collecting box just a week or two after their book is a hopeful sign. Hell, that's almost all the new AOS groups with a start collecting box now, isn't it, just fyreslayers missing?

>Azyrheim

They also get 12 Magic Items and maybe good command traits to compensate.

Holy fuck, do you think GW was expecting this much Order victory? The sylvaneth release really screwed us over

>Holy fuck, do you think GW was expecting this much Order victory?

That'd be a damn good deal.

>START COLLECTING! KHORNE BLOODBOUND 65E
>BATTLETOME: DOMINION OF CHAOS (HB) 26E
>START COLLECTING! SYLVANETH 65E
>START COLLECTING! FLESH-EATER COURTS 65E
>START COLLECTING! IRONJAWZ 65E
>START COLLECTING! STORMCAST ETERNALS 65E
Sheesh, it's like GW wants this game to succeed.
It's working.

It would be a
>buy two of these and have a 1000 point army