A
N
G
E

Battlefield control brain-leader?

>Big heavy strong guy
For you

Lotta loyalty for his sellswords

Jack of all trades, master of none, adaptable guy?
Raging berserker strong fast inaccurate guy?
Battlefield control can't hit me guy?
Glass cannon likely mutual kill guy?

Really there's a lot of options, those were just the first four I could think of.

It would be monk-like warrior.

>armoured man with shield and one handed weapon
>armoured man with two handed weapon, sword as backup
>armoured man with crossbow or bow
>armoured man on horseback

>Fatass verbal internet tough guy

>Sex Master Guy

Sexy girl

>Flippy spinny guy

>operator

Horseguy is an interesting option - you add risks, like getting thrown or trapped by your horse, you're a big target, and you lose agility, but you get a huge reach, charge power, and movement advantage, not to mention an extra source of blunt attacks.
Unless the horse is armoured, at which point things get really unfair

Medium sized guy who tells the other guys what to do to provide everyone with bonuses.

I miss 4e warlords too, user.

I never played 4e user, I just houseruled 5e bards to be able to sing while doing other stuff by maintaining it with a concentration check.

>Strength
>Speed
>Wit
Charisma obv

Those aren't fighting styles, those are body/character descriptions.

>careful reactionary counter and parry guy

Also the horse will get tired quickly and it is expensive.

Horseguy can make or two charges before he is either out of the fight or needs to change to another horse and let the previous one rest (if it is still alive.)

This means that the horsedudes can win or lose the battle for the entire army in few minutes but it also means that apart from that short moment of glory/infamy they will be sitting around waiting for the right time for their charge.

>Strength/Constitution - a brute fighter who relies on his physique.
>Agility/Dexterity - a nimble dickass rogue with a focus on dodging and feinting.
>Perception/Reaction - a careful sniper who always finds and hits weak spots and cannot be ambushed.
>Charisma/Willpower - a battle shounen protagonist who doesn't die even when he's killed.