If Bitcoin breaks 1400 on polo I neck myself. Dubs decides how I go

If Bitcoin breaks 1400 on polo I neck myself. Dubs decides how I go.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YxXwTf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jump into a chimpanzee exhibit

>1400
Obviously a typo, but you have to do it already

you heard the man OP

dont be greedy user at least let me have the rest of your coins

1EkEwzs13JiKtLiDcydomrQTZaKKhMuZYw

Dont do it nigger

fist fight a wild animal in a zoo

can I have all your crypto?

go to mekka naked and wave around an isreali flag

If you're an American go full on raghead and shoot up a Christmas market then detonate yourself

so mcaffee will not have his dick for dinner

Paint yourself pink crying blood and run around a busy public area yelling "BEGONE, GAINS GOBLIN" while charging everyone until you get shot by police

Wasted your dubs dummy

Turn yourself into a pink wojack then create a hostage situation and go out suicide by police

Gonna roll for myself

Overdose on DMT and edibles in your isolation tank and have it thrown into an exhibit of chimpanzees that have taken every Onnit product and are armed with kettlebells.

Bump

Lmao quit getting trips and dubs and tell me how to murder myself

I did
was for

Don't kill yourself, watch something funny, or read stories about people getting JUST'd harder than you, maybe drink some beer and go to sleep

If you are going by polo it's correcting hard right now

Nope, unless I wind up with a full bitcoin tonight, I'm /r/endingit

Dude you just can't stop

dont encourage that kind of shit.
going on an adventure is not what people do when they feel like that. they either kill themself, or kill others. do you wanna die to someone like this or something? of course you dont. so let them kill themselves (even though theyre not actually gonna (most ofem anyway))

HEHEHEHEHEH
DIE BITCH DIE

OR SWITCH TO ETH

Chimpanze exhibit then jumb in front of the bullet meant for the chimo it will be epic.

spend all your money on prostitutes and try and orgasm to death. If you survive you must flee the country and become a monk.

>haha are tired of this degenerate world dude haha just be a degenerate haha
gay

>bang some chicks in a bar in barcelona
>get stds, doesn't matter cause you're suicidal
>realise how beautiful the world is so don't kill yourself
>still have the stds

Jesus christ are normies this fucking retarded? Is the absolute limit of their imagination banging some sloots in a bar in barcelona? Dude could have suggested sky diving, cross country motorcycling, hitchhiking across america, volunteering around the world. Fucking idiot.

Set fire to yourself, literally necklace yourself. Pic very related. Stream it. As little petrol as possible to make the tyre catch on fire.

don't hurt yourself, you are much more valuable than a bitcoin!

You complain about listing mundane shit, whilst listing mundane shit

not sure if troll or bait, or just a retard

hanging
livestream it on twitch faggot

O.D. on gabapentin and red wine. That's going to be a greasy way to go OP

Pop your intestines with a bike pump after you eat a whole shaker of red pepper

what a gay cunt. Expressed the point so poorly. If you've got nothing to loose you may as well try and do whatever the fuck you want would be a better way of expressing it.

OK, another one. Make a slip and slide run. Put a nail in it. A strong one that won't budge. Now slide down on your stomach making sure you hit the nail. It should rip your torso open and drag half of your internal organs out with it. Make sure it's a long nail, and that it is slightly angled towards your body. Get a good run up and if at first you don't succeed. Try, try, and try again.

Huff NOS and lay in a fire ant mound

Pull your fingernails out and then choke on them.

Less mundane than the shit he did, and I'm not some vegan hippy, but I believe nature has remedial properties for humans. A lot of depression stems from the effects of cities, my point is something that involves being outdoors is much more likely to make you appreciate the beauty of life, than getting gonorrhoea from some barfly.

Try to cut your own head off with a tablesaw.

That didn't work either. Where are these dubs. This one is streamed also, I forgot to say to steam the last one. I guess that goes without saying.
This one is simple. Get some concentrated hydrochloric acid. Fill one of those plastic oil drum like containers with it. About knee height should do. Stand in it. No getting out now, remain till the job is done.

Dive into the wheel well of a passing semi

Handcuff yourself to a ball hitch on a pickup as they pull out of a gas station

Stick a broken bottle up your ass and make it bleed so bad you die

Bonus points if you stay alive long enough to see paramedics reacting to your tore up anus

oshit

Do a swan dive off a roof with a tiny Mexican flag in your pooper. That might become a interesting incident

Sigh. Next! For this one what I want you to do is basically cut your own dick off and eat it. balls first then the duck. Now that probably won't kill you so once you are finished and slowly bleeding out I would like you to them get the knife you used to chop your dick and balls off with and to place the top by your pooper and then sit down as hard as you possibly can. Ideally it is a long blade. You may have to wiggle it about a bit to get the blood flowing but that should kill you. If not do some burpees or something. You should bleed out from all of this combined at some point.

If you guys want to join in on an ok intel channel, join here, but please be advised, that if you act like a fuckwad you will be banned without hesitation. discord.gg/YxXwTf

Also OP is going to neck himself in a few hours.

Gratz!
Pretty close to what I just said too.
I approve.
Good luck OP!

Roll for this

God damnit 1 man 1 jar it is

Nah, are you done pumping REQ now though? Any idea what it's dropping to?

We dont pump anything, we suggest what might moon. Pump groups are always full of lies.

They are indeed. Usually full of people preying on new ppl getting them to pump it and dumping on them. Always plenty of fresh volunteers/victims about.

MCO and SafeX are going to moon in the next couple of days. Keep that in mind.

Oh yeah, they do look like they have been seeing a lot of increased volume with people slowly buying in. huh. I will keep my eye on those. Might even cash out some neo for safeX and I have some btc on binace for the Monaco already hmm. I am too tired to decide. Im going to miss a REQ moon and those two now I bet. Thanks for the info anyway. Intradesting stuff!

SAying that, they look like they have already mooned from a week or so ago and the subreddits are pretty dead and even full of crappy spam. If they moon then you are a wizard lol. Or know a guy who knows a guy who knows they are getting added to some exchanges or something ;)

F

For MCO I am the latter, I know a guy who knows a guy who knows theyre getting added to at least 4 south Korean exchanges.