Know nothing about finances or investments

>know nothing about finances or investments
>work as a waiter
>literally $0.20 in my bank account
>watching 4channers make thousands in hours

How do I do it, guys? I want to make money. Where do I start? Is it too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4z2kXv9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need capital to make capital.
That is how the world works.
That is why the poor stay poor and the rich get richer.

step 1: get more than $0.20 cents in your bank account

LMFAO
This.
Dude its ok, I was you a while back. Are you able to get some NEETbux so you can at least upgrade to 1337bux?

I’m able to make money. I make about $900 a month, but I’ve been sinking it into rent. Moved back in with family, so I’m gonna have a lot of money to invest compared to what I’ve had. Is that enough?

>be aus fag
>put unemployment bux into crypto ($540 AUD)
>now up $1200

wewlad

make a bittrex account and ill send you a coin if my choosing that i own, like 20 bucks worth

take it or leave it bitch, ill check this thread every 20 mins or so

Bless you, kind user. It’ll be my training wheels. I’ll make one when I get home tonight.

after the crash of 2008, I knew it was the perfect time to buy in. I had weak hands though, and no money.
my friend was making futures off of netflix, i got him to buy Citibank at $3. it's now trading at $75

but after working for a decade I have some money to invest. it sucked watching it all but i just waited for the next oppurtunity

>4channers make thousands in hours
You clearly know nothing you stupid fag, we lose thousands in hours and then off ourselves because we end up with $0,20 in our bank account.
Kill yourself

this thread might die by then. but gg hopefully your back in time

kek

do NOT buy bitcoins or any investment yet. that is a terrible idea until your finances are stabilized

follow this flowchart good luck

Able to make one on mobile. Is the account just my email address?

did you ever here the story of the young biz pajeet that couldnt afford shoes that turned his meager indian bank account valued at .001 USD into an trans international shill empire currently worth $500 USD? ebook for sale for $16 if youre interested in this inspirational success story

>First step buy btc
>second step hodl
>third step post hodl everywhere

bro, can you send some of those bits my way?

Kek, what am I gonna do, go down to 10¢?

> I make about $900 a month

You've already lost. Hope you enjoy the next 60 years of your life as a wageslave.

I hope so, I hope it utterly crushes your soul and all you dreams of ever getting rich. It is the way it goes with all of us.
Inb4
>le rich chanfag meme

when I take my glasses off that looks like a hamster wheel. I dont have much debt but I'm not going to put money in an IRA. I want to invest with risk, and make money.

Is David Ramsey a good place to start research?

>Is David Ramsey a good place to start research?

if you want the safest route, yes.

Dave Ramsey is the guaranteed success formula. That doesn't mean its the best advice, its the one where you can't go wrong because its so conservative.

I recommend starting with Dave Ramsey, especially if you have struggled with money in the past. Once you learn more and become disciplined you can decide where his advice may no longer apply. If you slip up, go back to following him. Never having to worry about money is better than loosing all your money chasing get rich quick schemes.

retard. do you realize you can do whatever you want with your money in an IRA? you can buy bitcoins with it if you really wanted

Buy ITNS worth 1k and youll have made it this time next year

Don't listen to these retards, If you had bought 1 BTC 10 minutes ago you'd have made 500 dollars already.

>retard. do you realize you can do whatever you want with your money in an IRA? you can buy bitcoins with it if you really wanted

oh, I didnt realize you meant directed IRA.

First step in investing and the harshest one people learn

DO NOT INVEST MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE.

IF, AND ONLY IF, AFTER you pay your Neccesities (rent, food,utilities, transporation) and have NO debt ANY kind (excluding your house), you can start investing. go with true and through methods like a Roth IRA Vanguard S&P 500 fund. Then if you have more money after that, invest in cryptocurrency. Crypto is very interesting, but it's not a safe investment. Gotta be extremely careful and realize if you crash, it's going to be HARD, that's why you need to fix the things BEFORE you put money in here.

Yeah, that's probably smart. I really don't even want to invest a lot, just enough to watch and understand how the market works. I'm honestly not trying to make money right now, just understand it. I have 0 savings and at 22 it feels a little silly, especially since I see myself wanting to support a family in 10 years. Is that feasible?

Depends on how many hours you work, your income, your education level, and how badly you want it.

Veeky Forums was good to me so at least I can pay you back. dubs get 0.1 btc, trips get 0.3 and quads get 0.5 btc

>how to get a thread deleted in 1 post

pls no, I'm trying to learn

To buy 1 BTC you'd need to have 14 thousand dollars in your bank account

pls

k

1Gh1akBhxt3VmaLnu7ZpwSt125To9hhZfd

I hope we all make it guys, we got to be the best we can be.

this

Hey pajeet OP here's how you can get started with very little capital, it's not easy but it snowballs over time, and if you are familiar with the potential of growth investing you will like the way it turns out. pastebin.com/4z2kXv9c Been at it for a year or so now and obviously I got lucky with a bull market but as long as you play smart you can amass an astounding amount over time.

PAY UP MOTHERFUCKER

Do you have a pulse and reside in the USA? If so...you qualify for a credit card! Get a nice one with 0 percent APR (no interest) for 15 months, 10k USD loan limit. Use it on Coinbase to buy 10K LTC/ETH. Now convert that into some juicy alts. Wait a week. Congrats, you now have 20k USD. Use half to pay off the credit card and the other you keep investing.

Worst case scenario? You lose 10k, ruin your credit, and have to go into bankrupcy. But seeing as you have nothing in the first place, you don't have much to lose, do you?

rolling for a groovy free .5 btc

this is for my mother

>Read up on cryptocurrencies and how they work

I'm way too fucking dumb for this. Is anyone who can't into math fucked in this new millennia?

Gross dude, please LEAVE

rolling
plz god i need this

lel

Rollin

Fuck

keep rollin rollin rollin rollin

Your life will be harder if you don't at least understand percentages and compounding interest.

This lmoa

roll

roll roll roll
16oCyD2fAUTeYnq9yYK7RUsuSgGaKNrWfe

If it makes you feel better it's way less than you think, most people here are LARPing. A few people got enough BTC when it was cheap enough to really cash in, but most people that are "high rollers" already had a sizeable amount of money to throw into it.

You're too late faggot now fuck off

Keep washing those dishes bitchboy

1LYjo1TtGLmECtfMMX7y45DKviFeSQU5Ah

Rollin'

Pay the man!

>pay the guy who wants you to fuck off

16xpXEUQEZBqeJ3SVvY5QyeK9uQ4mZVsPt
rollin

wagecuck flowchart

rolling for this
1LYjo1TtGLmECtfMMX7y45DKviFeSQU5Ah

rollin
171it5xg3k3S6soP1fjLtAwB17zgLkrihg

watch day traders on twitter and learn from them.

some have some $200 to $1600 grinding videos and stuff

Probably smart if you have 1 billion to invest

roll

rolling bc I don't want to resort to stealing Christmas present for my family this year -_-

1K3ZbNm3uD5erUMS6ra7DZk1LvE8Kmzx54

put 10 percent of your next paycheck into crypto, start trading, and see what happens. either you make more money, or you lose 10% of your next paycheck. Start now by doing paper trades and see how they work out.

bet
16cWYtYUeHY39mcHpmRW4jr17iN9GLCoVK

pls deliver

OMMFG YES PLZ BE A REAL LIFE SANTA

Ayyyyyyyy rawlin

15h5bXLB14KWRXxFK5sWA774mo6GN4Fxgv

rollin

roll

rolling again if your still there

ROLLING AGAIN GADDAMNIT BC ITS ALMOST CRISTMAS MOTHER FUCKERS

15h5bXLB14KWRXxFK5sWA774mo6GN4Fxgv

Traps are gay

bitcoin:17CMn6wJWkfmjTEsdH9G9MmDXfg1zXZmHn

He will deliver dont worry ;_;

HEIL HITLER

Re roll pls kek

praise kek
1EL4XMNrDGKTsimJviqQyuYcFxVJjvvkX1

Thanks user, if it's real...

16fNuUpuzZEk4nunEcSePsEgJVga7eAJg2

I have 4 satoshi, help an almost no coiner out
19x2aR6jaSs61oCKo8y5ejg6wTxqcUhyuq

rolling plz

please let it be me im broke

re-roll

why not

does the three strikes your our method count?

winner

Might as well roll
1GT5EHGE78X7UsMcoDm7vLHof1cvzHdHWR

1CSRP5bMucMM6WSzgzskcQEn6nGhjwdrMj
rollin

Rollin fo gibs
1CG7eeDQmxA53yjQVQiaeZXrZv4Ja3uUsh

AAAAAAAAAAAA TRIPS GET

I made my account, heres my BTC address:

1GYDdYMYJg2ZSFwStdvC3YnWJTeRrwuSW7

And ETH address:

0xe39f6c27fe3214c082e91617a6b667384b8a4a05

Rolling

1GYDdYMYJg2ZSFwStdvC3YnWJTeRrwuSW7

I hate being a poorfag
1FM3GhZ1rXc3mUHDHytae3h1pVUcZzmdL7

how do I convince boomer parents to invest my university fund into crypto instead

still crickets on my end /b/ros :/

Jesus please..
18n8b4xia8BfCabVRERExAdz47MoKNFbMj