For real? Really normies? Really?

Are we gonna do this? Are we gonna go to $15k? Really normies?

Yes we are, the normies are coming in, they are insane, KFC and bitcoin, worldstaaar, it's happening faggot.

Buy XRP and Stratis and weather the storm.

THE ESTABLISHMENT AND THE NORMIES WILL NOT DIVIDE US

15k? We going to a billion dollara per coin. Buckle up.

DIP when ?

now!!

Short at 15k? (with 5x leverage)

I fucking loves chads

It's crashing right now according to coinbase

why has it been so uncomfy lately guys? I miss muh secret 3 digit btc club

THE FUCKING NORMIES WERE SUPPOSED TO PUMP UP MY ALTCOINS. NOT STUPID SLOW OLD UNSCALABLE BITCOIN. FUCK EVERYTHING.

No dip

I hate normies so fucking much, 70 year old women who pay with credit cards on coinbase are getting better gains than carefully researching alts, buying dips hodling and selling pumps

RIGHT FUCKING NOW

People who bought BTC at $10k are up nearly 1.5x.

>crashing
woah a 1% correction

the normies are here and they are running and frenzied, like cattle

for many of them know, if not mentally then viscerally, this is their last, desperate chance to escape wagecukery and their normie hell

thousands of them will die. tens of thousands. but from the bones of their charnal pits we will build a great altar, and from their ashes forge a diamond throne upon which Bitcoin, cannibal god of the NEETS, will rein forever

>tfw caused the LINK dump so I could ride this bitch up
YAASSS

I was at my grandparents' retirement home yesterday, and had dinner with them and all the old folks.

They were all talking about their coinbase accounts, how they got it set up with their flip phones, how they bought $5,000 in Bitcoin, etc. They're not dumb though, they know that there are altcoins that could generate much higher returns, they just weren saying they don't really know how to buy them.

I'd be happy with mid 4 digit club desu

because we all know it's not real growth and it's going to crash very hard

>normies
>altcoins
You never really thought that through much, did you?

I remember very distinctly when people said the same thing at 3k. Just recognize that we are going to 100k with minimal dips in between

>I remember very distinctly when people said the same thing at 3k. Just recognize that we are going to 100k with minimal dips in between

500k in 3 years will see.

It wasn't being pumped with imaginary tethers back then.

Just wait until the Christmas money starts pouring in.

Traditionally people cash out for Christmas but this is BTC so who knows.

tether has been abnormally silent
also @1.02 to usd

were kinda fucked if it doesnt go to 1.00

>mooning so hard it actually goes back in time

ok im new to bitcoin can someone help me out? how do i buy bitcoin? can i buy fractions of a bitcoin? is it safe? what price should i buy at (wait for a dip soon)? thanks

someone kill tether already so I can buy btc without feeling like a retard

didnt mean to word this like im writing an email to my grandma

>how do i buy bitcoin? can i buy fractions of a bitcoin? is it safe? what price should i buy at (wait for a dip soon)? thanks

make an account on coinbase, provide accurate documents (take picture of your id/drivers license) then connect your bank/credit card and buy from there, then go to gdax if you want to exchange your bitcoins into some memecoins

other than that, just HODL

thanks my man. should i wait for a dip before buying? im worried it will crash soon

That's probably what brought mainstream attention to it, and now the normie influx will make sure it never goes under 5 digits again

1: buy it from an exchange. Coinbase is the easiest in the US. Kraken is the easiest in the EU.
2: you can buy fractions up to 0.0000001 bitcoin
3: You mean technically secure? Yes as long as you are not retarded (you are on Veeky Forums thus not elderly person level)
4: Wait for a dip to ~10.000-12.000

Well it's great that Normie's keep pumping bitcoin. The more they pump it the more undervalued alts seem.

ya i just meant like is it sketchy or is it legit. sounds like its legit

user the normies arent buying them its just us circle jerking

If BTC is currently not suitable for mainstream use and microtransactions, what is the point in continually flooding into it and pushing it up in anyway other than a soon to burst bubble?

Like I own BTC, but I'm wondering. If they can't get a consensus for a hard/soft fork to fix the issues with the block size because certain people apparently have a vested interest in these ridiculous transaction times and fee's wtf is the point in staying with BTC, why will it continue to go up and when is something going to come along to fix these issues?

Is there a reason to support BTC today if fixing these issues is the future? Is it people trying to get in before a fork? Is it people blowing a bubble out of an unsustainable illsuited crypto? This is all very hard to understand or make sense of, I feel like the heard is being irrational.

Coinbase is a legitimate website but that doesn't mean it can and has and will go offline under heavy traffic at the most inconvenient times.

>Legit

broad terms man. Some governments completely legalized it (Japan) others banned it completely (Vietnam). Some are neutral or have said nothing official yet.

Also I was an investor in the 90s dotcom bubble. I expect this one to crash at around 5 trillion market cap. It's around ~400 billion right now so we still have 1-2 years left before it all starts tumbling down. Remember to sell before that happens.

Also after the crash buy back immediately because Amazon got from $2 to $100 crashed back to $5 after the dotcom bubble. And it's at $1150 now.

Cryptocurrency will change humanity, but that doesn't mean we aren't in a bubble right now. Educate yourself and stay ahead of the market.

>should i wait for a dip before buying?

there were people that waited in 2013 for it to dip

its actually the easy to understand irrationality is also rational

its fomo+exchange accounting magic

So should I sell my 1 LTC and buy a little BTC?

NORMIE BLOOD IN THE STREETS

Only if it stabilizes at whatever price it's headed for right now. Note the charts. Currently at 13,600 and dropping fast.

Do what you want. Holding BTC will give you more profit in the long run but you are kinda being naive by buying just after a big price jump.

Also the amount of obvious new people to Veeky Forums is worrying. Reminds me of that story about the stock broker hearing stock tips from his shoe shine and taxi drivers and determining that the market is overvalued.

make that 13,400

What the fuck just happened

honestly, just shut the fuck up

pink wojak's incoming

is there a limit to how many buys/sells you can do in a given amount of time on coinbase? also is bitcoin trading 24/7?

Likely people flipping to ETH

>Reminds me of that story about the stock broker hearing stock tips from his shoe shine and taxi drivers and determining that the market is overvalued.

Yessir. Variation of the buy the rumor sell the news saying. Buy when people are dismissive and skeptical, sell when people are excited and positive.

No and yes.

My normie friends are jumping in on it one just bought like 2k when Bitcoin was 11k I think he's hodling though

could be true, a normie shake out, they scare the fuck out of the normies and then the big guys come in, they use normies to leverage against Veeky Forums and chinese whales, i see it now, we buy after this correction and we pick sides, wallstreet or chinese, and then we make war on this board in memes, world war 3 is a meme war.

nice 8) you could probably make a lot of money from scalping bitcoin over and over rapidly

>tfw make a couple hundred bucks in 5 minutes
Can I keep doing this every day for the rest of my life please

Tax return season is when normies will push it +20k

unless you can see into the future, no.

>world war 3 is a meme war.
kek

That would be great. Maybe i could go back to 2009 and tell my past self to buy it

Well that doesn't help very much.
So what conclusion do your dubs lead us to?

The price of bit coins always goes up morans who would work 9 - 5 when we can get free money? I just bought another $10 package and will be laughing at all of you when I am a millionaire

>you were on the autism spectrum
>stay poor

Underrated post

I own a construction business so I invest in tools and equipment that bring me more profit, but this bitcoin stuff has me concerned.
Lets say it does crash. Like it suddenly drops back down to $1 a bit coin. What real-world consequences should I expect? Are banks investing in this stuff? Would it tank major world economies?

>Would it tank major world economies?
North Korea and Al Qaeda would lose a major funding source

>Would it tank major world economies?

No btc is still very tiny, would not make even dow jones top 15

>The price of bit coins always goes up morans

Yeah, like in 2014, right?

only $240 billion bitcoin even exists. Sure, thats a fucking lot of money but the US is like $13 trillion in debt. $240 billion shekels dissapearing overnight would piss off an awful lot of people but ultimately it wouldnt do much.

Major world economies and systems aren't tied enough to it imo. A lot of people from some weird countries will probably suffer because they're actually trying to use it as a currency but besides the exchanges and holders themselves I don't think there's very much integration just yet. Like the stock exchanges haven't migrated to the block chain etc, it hasn't caught on in retail like Afterpay sort of thing it's just not tied in enough just yet.

I mean if it goes down to a buck and the Chinese are like "we are rereasing a government crypto currency", that would probably have big effects on the economies than the current holders of BTC losing out their holdings in comparison to fiat exchange rates?

I agree with this in principle, but unfortunately I just don't know if it'll apply with bitcoin.

Bitcoin doesn't have shareholders, quarterly reports, profit margins, etc. Bitcoin increase in value simply by having a larger network of people using it. The more currency it displaces the more value it has. Bitcoin is virtually guaranteed to displace huge amounts of financial transactions in the third world, oligarchs and dictators are going to use bitcoin to preserve their wealth (and before you say bitcoin isn't private, a dictator doesn't necessarily need to hide his wealth, just prevent other people from taking it from him, Gaddafi reportedly had 200BN USD of government money he had skimmed when he was deposed, he would have stayed in power a lot longer if the Libyan army couldn't just seize his assets), now finally couple that with stuff like charities and stores slowly starting to accept bitcoin etc.

It's weird but I almost feel like bitcoin is going to be the exact opposite, it's going to truly skyrocket when taxi drivers want bitcoin and are putting their savings into it.

wake up, 20k

Yeah but now it's at 13000 so if you HODLd and didn't panic sell you still got paid anyway

its at 14000 not 13000

so, now's the time to buy link, r-right?

What website btw?

Buying bitcoin for $4000!
Embedding monika.chr into the blockchain so every Bitcoin node has a copy of Monika!
Monika using her powers to make Bitcoin go over 14000 USD!
Going to the moon with Monika!

wait is buying bitcoin instant or do you have to wait like 3 business days to be able to get it and sell it?

kraken is DOGSHIT. slowest site on the internet and you have to refresh constantly to get anything to load.

dat gdax

I used to have 6btc, then i bought a bunch of alts, now i have 1btc
Fml

is btc futures doing to fuck btc in the ass? I want to buy by 15 ki is so much

instant

Is this the next forced meme

No one knows.

Normies don't control tether and finex

is the 1.49% fee for every transaction?

same, had 8 btc, bought shitcoins, around 1.7 btc now. im fucking pissed

Overall I'm up in fiat but down 70% in BTC
The whole point of trading shitcoins was supposed to be to raise btc holdings

Thank god I didn't have as much invested as you guys.

I had .1 about two months ago, now I have about half that.

Still pissed off as fuck.

NOPE

My biscuits are buttered so fucking hard right now. Y'all don't even know.

virwox.pw lets you buy using pay pal

Checked and Kek'd

Praise Kek!!

How can I short shitcoins?