Honest prediction for this coin Q4 2018?

Honest prediction for this coin Q4 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

nchain.com/en/blog/bitcoin-cash-development-testing-accord/
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/3AX7T8fd6F2LsZyPdk6e6M1ddbzd5ZPbek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s better than BTC in every way.
Once companies realize it won’t increase in transaction price they will use it.

I was going to order a Bitcoin debut card but the transaction fee is so high it’s useless.
If I wasn’t a burger I’d order the one that accepts Eth and BCH.

I say atleast 4-6k by then.

If it gets adaption it could be a serious contender for #1

Roger Ver will be on CNBC next week by the way.

honestly i see bch at $5000

i just sold all my bch for ark and now this thread makes me want to fomo back in

Centralized shitcoin. If Bitcoin ever gets dethroned by ANYTHING, nobody will trust another coin as a store of value for the rest of your lifetime.

LN negates the need for it. It is now beyond worthless.

Bad timing bro it's shooting up.

holy fuck I literally sold the bottom

What specifically about this thread makes you want to "FOMO back in"?

Cope moar Roger-bots.

if you are thinking about selling BCH, go to r/btc for some reassurance. i know i know, its reddit, but there are a lot of level heads there.

It all depends on what happens to BTC, in the short term. In the long term it also depends on BCH's future development and adoption. Both of those 2 aspects look great as of today but things can always change.

Here are my thoughts on btc. I see a couple of possibilities.

1. The Shortening occurs on the 10th, or on the 18th. BTC goes below 2k. Alts die with it. It's possible BCH becomes more valuable than BTC.

2. The Shortening doesn't occur and BTC prices keep on increasing only due to tether pumps, speculation and dumb money. Despite losing usage all the time, losing market actors like steam etc.
2a. The charade keeps on going, LN finally releases and works well enough for the common pleb, BTC keeps on rising and now becomes the world reserve currency. With the centralization LN brings the authorities now embrace it as they can easily regulate, censor, and tax 2nd layer transactions.
2b. LN releases and is a total pile of shit. BTC crashes. The flippening.
2c. LN never gets released and eventually BTC loses all its value to alts as it really is the #1 shitcoin with literally nothing that makes it better than any other crypto at this point. Either BCH or something more privacy based replaces it.

3. Bitfinex and tether exit scam. BTC crashes. Alts crash. Something replaces BTC after 3-12 months, might be BCH or something else.

>High-tail it back to your shitty, shill-infested echo-chamber

Go back to r/bitcoin you retarded newfag lmao you don't even know how to use the memearrows

4. LN finally releases and works well, BTC keeps on rising and now becomes the world reserve currency.

>

Yeah, that's 2a.

>2a. The charade keeps on going, LN finally releases and works well enough for the common pleb, BTC keeps on rising and now becomes the world reserve currency. With the centralization LN brings the authorities now embrace it as they can easily regulate, censor, and tax 2nd layer transactions.

long term hold. it's insurance for bitcoin.

this is what I'm scared of, it seems very possible at this point

If you want reassurance, fake satoshi with all his masters degree's claims that LN improving things is mathematically impossible and he's not the only one who has made that claim. Remember that Blockstream has said that Lightning Network is 18 months away, for what, like 2 years now?

Adam back has said this himself.

Mfw I emailed gaben like two weeks ago freaking out in a way that would get past his filter and I told him to fire whoever integrated bitcoin into steam

>It’s better than BTC in every way.

You dumb fucks really don't get it do you. You don't supplant an incumbent by copying it and making a marginal changes. Bitcoin can increase blocksize at anytime and its already established network effects would kill BCH in a day. Absent technical improvements of an order of magnitude, BCH is worthless and in order to achieve 10x improvements, you actually need smart people working on it. Most shit coin alts have a better technical infrastructure than BCH. The value of Bitcoin cash in a year will be zero because there is no development team and no innovation. If something is going to beat bitcoin, it's not going to be a bitcoin variant cooked up by scammers, it will be by someone smart who creates something new.

You said almost nothing useful in your entire post.

Have you ever heard of the BCH fund to spread awareness? Obviously they're going to have a multi-million dollar advertising campaign to suggest its use as a currency.

This
anything a bitcoin clone does can just be implemented in bitcoin, and will be if it's good. Enjoy being a pink wojak who doesn't understand shit, bitcoin cash bagholders

First of all, you seem to be forgetting the fact the community has been crying for a blocksize increase to keep things functional for years now and Blockstream has refused. They can't just implement it in BTC because Blockstream won't ever allow it. Segwit2x should have gone through with no problem, but it didn't because Blockstream spun up a whole bunch of bullshit about it. BCH biggest value is it gets us the fuck away from them.

Second, BCH has a ton of development going on. Actually has multiple teams working on it and a little less than 30 active developers in total.

Wrong
>t. Defensive patents regarding incoming smart contracts

They WANT BTC to fail, idiot

>Obviously they're going to have a multi-million dollar advertising campaign to suggest its use as a currency.
nothing compared to the free advertising BTC gets for merely existing

you might want to check the github activity of those teams and compare it to BTC's :^)

around 2k at most

Hello newfag. BCH has one thing that's unique, it's the only coin that plans to scale worldwide on-chain. If you don't see the value in this you are not only new but retarded as well. You have not done any research either, BCH is getting smart contracts, graphene, bigger blocks, coloured coins and other opcodes and more. You have swallowed the Blockstream fud.

I don't think I've ever seen a coin JUST more Veeky Forums-raelis than BCH, both buying the tops and selling the dips, and yet despite this there is still a vehement group of cashies who constantly shit up this board this 'THIS WEEK IT HAPPENS'.

I swear to god it's like some kind of stockholm syndrome with you guys, at this point even if I believe BCH will go up, I've seen too much carnage, it's got bad mojo, I'd rather just risk it on XMR or something.

>you might want to check the github activity of those teams and compare it to BTC's :^)
I take it you have never programmed any software. Retards are drawn to BTC like flies are drawn to shit.

I'm bagholding from 1500 BUT obviously it will compete with BTC so... Maybe I'll x6

well I bought at .08 so I'm still in the green

kek. check RSI next time.

>it's the only coin that plans to scale worldwide on-chain.

plans...7 different independent, yet unnamed, development teams, buzzwords, fake algorithmic driven pump, satoshi's original vision, vapor, go broke

Yeah see the weird thing is I keep seeing these posts with a lower number. When BCH was 0.16, I kept seeing posts that said 'I bought at 0.14' and so on, if BCH hits 0.8 I'll see people post 'I bought at 0.5', at this point I'm starting to wonder if the cashies who really got JUST'd have simply committed suicide. They never post pink wojaks even though their coin is doing worse than LINK.

Anyone know if the shit exchange that's been dumping is finished?

Haha ye sure, it's not like bitcoin cash is going to everything a crypto currency needs and they are focusing on driving mass adoption or anything. Link has nothing in comparison with this project, you know, the original world changing crypto currency?

Yes they are out of BCH, and I reckon most of its whale detractors are too

Only 900 left, they started off with over 500k

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/3AX7T8fd6F2LsZyPdk6e6M1ddbzd5ZPbek

>Plans

Not really my point, my point is when bcash dips none of you guys ever post pink wojaks or even seem remotely upset. Even if you have iron hands and believe in the project 100% it's weirdly inhuman how little you care when it dips. It makes me feel like most of you guys don't even has bcash.

anyone know how many bch coinbase has? also what will happen when they release?

bitcoin cash doesn't really have huge dips and I don't have any wojaks saved anyway, it's kind of a shit meme. I always trusted it to go back up anyway eventually so I wasn't very concerned, I also made money day trading the dips.

Roger Ver said on twitter it's likely coinbase will allow buying of BCH as well.

x2

desu probably not all that much.

If they support trading --> Moon by mere virtue of being normie certified as safe

If they only support withdrawals (I believe this is the case?) then probably not much. These are the same people that were too fucking stupid to withdraw it even given prior warning, they won't bother figuring out how to make an account on bittrex or polo to sell it.

obviously would be nice but its just speculation. bitstamp added it and it didnt do shit

btc
>actively worked on by enthusiastic devs all over the world who are committed to improving the coin

bch
>hostile hard fork created by an angry virgin because no one wanted to develop btc in a way that maximized dhis profits, no development support

Sitting on 60 BCH 0 BTC

Do I wish I had held BTrash so I could buy more BCH, of course I do, but I do not have a crystal ball.

You are so fucking clueless it is unreal. Craig Wright and nChain have over 200 pending patents that they are going to give to BCH for free and prevent competition from using. "No dev support" holy fuck you didn't even do basic research you fucking nigger.

is it "Worth it" to invest 100-200 bucks into bitcoin? mostly just for fun but would rather not waste 200 bucks

same would love an answer.

either going to do about 300 into btc or bch which one will make me more money and why?

See that's what I mean, of all the bag-holders on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums you guys are the most calm and rational. It makes you guys seem like cultists. You are the scientologists of Veeky Forums. BCH is down 70% from ATH, 50% from three weeks ago, and 10% this week. Yet you guys are totally relaxed about it.

I'm positive if BCH hit 0.05 you'd be just as calm about it. Pretty sure you guys are robots at this point.

btc has the hype right now with no signs of slowing down. personally i like bch cause btc is all about high fees and ln is at least 18 months away. so scaling will be a problem

Surely stamp have much less users and also much less hype surrounding new listing though... In my own opinion, it won't do shit either other than give me another easier option to purchase cash for paying for shit

>no dev support

Thanks m8.

Do you not get it? Bitcoin has a far greater chance of becoming the most widespread adopted currency by merchants and users alike than Segwit1X which is nothing more than tulips at this point.
There are over 130k backlogged transactions right now, good luck getting out when the institutional money shorts it into the abyss. That will be crimson red pink wojak time, meanwhile BCH users will still be able to buy computer games and various articles on zero confirmations and good in the world will prevail.

and what do you think the bitcoin community was when it was first introduced before blockstream?

comparing it to its ATH is pretty silly

it was above 2k for like an hour at most, most of us bought much cheaper

I personally bought at 400 and another big bag at 1k

In the trash once people realize the tether scam. I might miss the rocket but that rocket is gonna land in the ocean at some point. No thanks.

what does tether have to do with bch?

Disregard me. Thought it was BTC. Carry on. BCH might take the crown once BTC crashes with no survivors.

whatever the price of btc is then, divided by the current btc price, multiplied by the current bch price.

less than that.

My point is sheer statistics means lots of people bought there, but they don't seem bothered about it.

I understand your reasoning for why you think BCH will succeed, but its the fact that you don't ever have any doubt or show any emotion. LINKies are convinced LINK will go 100x, but even the most deluded LINKies freak out when the price dips 10%. That's what I mean, you guys act and talk like you're in a cult, no doubt, nothing. It's weird. I feel like a lot of you must be paid shills.

>My point is sheer statistics means lots of people bought there, but they don't seem bothered about it.
my guess is everyone who bought there already sold since they likely don't care about the fundamentals at all

You don't get it. The cryptoanarchists are into BCH. The people who are in crypto for ideological, philosophical and idealistic reasons are into BCH. The autistic computer geeks who bought BTC in 2009 are into BCH.

Personally i get worried when the price goes down around 1k USD. But I tried to sell to rebuy last time that happened and I got burned so I won't do it again.

like the other user said, a lot of us bought low. i bought in the 350-400 range so its not going to bother me

>200 pending patents

memes for unoriginal incompetent fags, patent in decentralized open source...yyaaaahhhh

Ive made half my stack off of BCH.
Not sure who was retarded enough to lose money.

>MY COIN IS THE ONLY COIN THAT CAN SCALE
god you're stupid

Even so, how can you not care that you had the chance to trade in your Cash for 1/3rd of a bitcoin. You guys always talk about how it only cost your 300 USD but you guys are starting to sound like the digimarines who just kept saying how low they bought in for, through every dip.

It's really weird but delusion is a really powerful drug. We all meme and joke around, I take the piss out of LINKies constantly. But I'm starting to realise cashies are *actually* deluded. You guys are going to be making posts on reddit in a couple of years about how you lost everything.

Loss of opportunity, again it may be irrational to be upset about lost opportunity, but my point is it's weird how hyper rational you guys are, and not in a good way. Make you guys seem like psychos.

Maybe it's not that I don't 'get it' maybe it's that I take a practical approach to this crypto stuff, when you start ranting about how everyone else 'doesnt get it' and the real 'ideological/philosophical cryptoanarchists' are in BCH you just end up sounding like a teenager who really wants to fit in, and also you sound even more deluded.

Name one other coin attempting to scale on chain then you fucking retard. I bet you think Litecoin is the only coin meant for fast transactions.

You're the incompetent retard, patents and open source can coexist.

You're a brainlet, BCH is the one single cryptocurrency that is scaling 100% on chain. That makes it unique and valuable, if you don't see tha value in 100% on-chain scaling I don't know what to tell you.

Newfag here, opinion on litecoin?

>Maybe it's not that I don't 'get it' maybe it's that I take a practical approach to this crypto stuff, when you start ranting about how everyone else 'doesnt get it' and the real 'ideological/philosophical cryptoanarchists' are in BCH you just end up sounding like a teenager who really wants to fit in, and also you sound even more deluded.
And you sound like you don't care about the technology at all, you sound like you're either a boomer or a dude-bro who is only in cryptocurrencies because you read on reddit it's easy money.

>Even so, how can you not care that you had the chance to trade in your Cash for 1/3rd of a bitcoin. You guys always talk about how it only cost your 300 USD but you guys are starting to sound like the digimarines who just kept saying how low they bought in for, through every dip.
when bch was at .3 I wasn't even that excited about getting richer, I was excited that a fundementally better coin that actually fulfilled the purpose of crypto, decentralized p2p trustless currency, would win out in value. that would have shown that the crypto market still reacts to fundementals instead of greater fool theory. sure selling the high would have been great, but at the time that would make me part of the problem that caused it to come back down. most people in bch don't care about the money, we were in crypto before the money.

why bother its obvious hes a troll

>Loss of opportunity, again it may be irrational to be upset about lost opportunity, but my point is it's weird how hyper rational you guys are, and not in a good way. Make you guys seem like psychos.

1 month timespan
BCH: 600 USD -> 1300 USD
BTC: 7000 USD -> 1400 USD

forgot a 0 there, heh

Neither actually, I am and have been into bitcoin since 2012. It's just it's not the 'cryptoanarchist/edgelord' part of the ideology that appeals to me, it's the idea of something have value due to an initial semi-meritocratic distribution. I like bitcoin because most people who got bitcoin early where essentially random, bitcoin was not being backed by banks or corporations or billionaires. No other coin will ever recreate that, no other coin will ever be able to exist for years under the radar. That is why I value bitcoin, because it created a new group of elite wealth, who will hopefully continue becoming wealthier, which I think is healthy for the world.

I guess there's no more point discussing this, my issue is you guys are ideological beyond emotion. You are unphased by the price changes, you are unphased by each failed flippening, because you believe in the coin. That is what I find so strange about cashies, believing in a coin is healthy but you don't just believe that BCH is better you believe it WILL succeed. That's what I mean, you don't just WANT it to succeed, you're certain it WILL.

Cultish if you ask me.

cool story

>i like bitcoin only because it randomly redistributed wealth!!
who are you calling edgelord

>I guess there's no more point discussing this, my issue is you guys are ideological beyond emotion. You are unphased by the price changes, you are unphased by each failed flippening, because you believe in the coin. That is what I find so strange about cashies, believing in a coin is healthy but you don't just believe that BCH is better you believe it WILL succeed. That's what I mean, you don't just WANT it to succeed, you're certain it WILL.
If LN is a failure then it's an economic reality that BCH will eventually overtake bitcoin. But you're probably a keynesian retard with no understanding of economics

I think he's just stupid. Not in a low-iq way but more in like a retarded groupthinking sheep way.

Maybe we listened to too many of Roger's storys and got brainwashed.

I've been into crypto before that dude bought pizza with bitcoin. It is extremely obvious BCH is where the true believers are at. Monero and Mimblewimble/Grin also have an overlapping worldview and userbase. Doge was/is also fun.

Call me an edgelord but we both know that is the only thing that will be historically significant about bitcoin. At no other event in human history has 10 cents become worth 10,000 USD in the span of five years with zero barrier to entry. Even buying tulips at the start of tulip mania was difficult since you couldn't do it unless you had connections with bankers/merchants. Peasants had no chance until it peaked. Meanwhile bitcoin = anyone could have mined it. Ultimately no other coin will ever be created where we can be as confident doesn't have a billionaire or some corporation pulling the strings. We both know that.

Also considering every major respected 'economist' believes cryptocurrency is going to fail anyway, it's a bit silly to use economics to defend cash. These are unprecedented times.

Lightning network requires centralized hubs to be put up that will track and record ALL transactions with the coin.

this. all you have to do is ready bitcoin.pdf, it is short and easy to read even for attention deficit autists.

on-chain transactions is literally what crypto is all about.

Bitcoin isn't the only coin that made random people wealthy. There are other early coins that increased greatly in value and many of them have humble origins. The fact that you failed to notice or acknowledge this shows that you're no different as the people who you accuse of being brainwashed and cultish. You're just as sentimental as them because you attach this bullshit socioeconomic value to Bitcoin. Drop this bullshit about Bitcoin helping the world. People are in it for the money.

Appealing to authority is literally one of the biggest red flags for shilling. The minute a group of people starts using the term 'the *real* x', or 'the *true* believers are' it really weakens your position. Because you have to rely on this unverifiable group of people that I'm supposed to respect and admire as supporting your product. Instead stick to selling your product on merit alone.

>Call me an edgelord but we both know that is the only thing that will be historically significant about bitcoin.
Lol no, you're beginning to sound more like a troll.

>Also considering every major respected 'economist' believes cryptocurrency is going to fail anyway, it's a bit silly to use economics to defend cash. These are unprecedented times.
Most economists are retarded but austrians who understand modern technology see the value. The point was that BTC is massively inferior to every other crypto, its current price doesn't reflect its actual value, and unless something changes with bitcoin it will eventually be replaced by something else. BTC is actually becoming worse and worse, transactions and fees are becoming worse and worse and worse and worse. inb4 muh store of value

on merit alone it's pretty obvious that bch is better but you aren't asking about that

Appealing to authority fallacy doesn't apply to demographics or extremely large groups of people.

> (You)
>>Plans
>nchain.com/en/blog/bitcoin-cash-development-testing-accord/

You aren't serious, are you? The dev teams of all the failed forks are going to combine and their roadmap includes, increasing blocksize in 7 months, DAA changes and removing features within a year. Going to change the world those guys. Meanwhile, Bitcoin just released LN 1.0 today, which is at worst an attempt at something new and at best a scaling solution. Even the biggest shill's know no flavor of Bitcoin scales on-chain absent massive centralization of mining. Just read the "white papers" listed by "Dr." Craig Wright and it's easy to see he's a low IQer larping about economics and is technically weak. Why are people listening to the person who pretended to be Satoshi and is lying about even having a PhD? He's a conman.

I like every major coin from pre 2014 for this reason. I like Litecoin etc.

Also it's a bit rich telling me to drop this bullshit about bitcoin helping the world, people are in it for money when the very question I'm asking is why cashies are so immune to all the lost opportunity money from holding BCH.

And yes obviously I am biased because I made money due to bitcoin so I 'got mine' and I want bitcoin to remain the only important crypto, but I am nowhere near as delusional as you guys. If bitcoin went down to 0.16 of bch, I'd sell all my btc for bch. But you guys are dedicated.