Force of will

I have just bought this out of impulse.
What can you tell me about the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

db.fowtcg.us/?p=card&code=SKL-031 SR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I keep trying to learn the game but instead I just end up masturbating to the cards.

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to learn about it

They're are two decks in that box a "land" deck composed of stones and a "spell" deck composed of either things...once per turn you can take a stone from your stone deck a stone and put it into play...other than that it magic with a strange commander card.....
Also power creep.

So it's some deranged waifu version of edh?

Ehh that's one way to put it...
Less cards than edh...
I call it weeaboo fightin magic.

It's a ripoff of Duel Masters that doesn't even copy the best parts of Duel Masters.

>look up bolshack on eBay
>it's just the kaijudo version
>or the wixoss one

It's basically /a/ and /d/ made a card game.

The game is fun and cheap.
Power creep is atrocious.
Machina is Bro Tier.

>The one-turn kill deck is bro tier
End yourself.

Reading the rules makes the game seem like a simpler duel masters with that subseason of yugioh (the one with Noah) stirred together.
Also my deck is full of furries and that sucks.
Nice card backs though.

>Buy a deck with the title of Pricia, the Beast Lady with a tiger in the background
>Not anticipating there to be a lot of animals

>Shitting on someone's 200 dollar fully stamped deck withrulers memoria and r/r with 10 dollars worth of robots
Its pretty neat

To be honest I didn't read that part.
I just saw force of will and grabbed it.
In wasn't even going to buy anything at the Walmart just piss and get out.
That is how much of an impulse buy this was.

quick question guys.
When you summon "Snow White, the Valkyrie of Passion" and you attack with it, can you use the counter it gains from that attack in the same turn?

The Force of Will starters are better than most preconstructed decks that other card games put out, they're not going to be tearing up the local tournament scene. Not a bad way to get a feel for the game, assuming you can find someone else to play with.

If you're interested in getting into the game there's a box coming out at the end of the month, that is basically a starter set. It's going to have a big pile of staple cards, enough stones to build basically any deck you need and some unique, tournament-legal cards (That probably aren't going to be strong enough to actually see play).

>It's going to have a big pile of staple cards
From the spoilers, it looks like they replaced staples with their own versions of instants and chants. Would be nice to see some much-needed stone reprints that are not limited to duals.

Besides this, I don't think the new Vingolf is worth it. The old one had Vlad, duals, and some neat cards you could use while still feeling bit on expansive side. This new one so far seems much worse value wise. I'd recommend keeping an eye on the new intro packs coming, which will include extra goodies like a dice at a cost of 5 more dollars.

>not beating someone with a 200 dollar fully stamped deck using beast aggro
I fucking oneshotted using a Pricia Beast Queen, Ame no Habakiri, and Beast Queen's Counterattack.

If I'm reading this correctly, yes you can. Just have to order the abilities properly.
db.fowtcg.us/?p=card&code=SKL-031 SR

I see thanks.
By the way what is the correct order of the abilities? and what damage is dealt first, the one from the attack or the one from the counters? I'm kinda new to this game.

I believe you stack the triggers so that the second goes on the bottom and the first on top. The first would resolve dealing the damage and getting the counter, then the second would see if you wanted to deal damage and then remove the counter. Pretty sure you can stack the triggers in either order, but if you do it that way you can use the counter right away.