/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

I didn't notice we were past Bump Limit Edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-Army Upgrades Page

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWht6cqDgtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reposting My princesses from the end of last thread

Frozen waste kingdom's
Jotun Princess

+ Powerful Wilderness warrior
+ Is always as big as she needs to be
+ Wears nothing under those furs
- Bitter grudge against the gods
- Very Fickle and unpredictable

Companion Fiery Shield Maiden a little less hot headed than her older sister, this fiery companion watches out for her to keep her safe.

Wealth Bonus - (uncertain)

Power bonus - You are given access to the Jotun's ancient armory of immaculate weapons and armors, all which may be a tad too big for you.

Voodoo Volcano Kingdom's
Tiki Princess

+ Alluring Island Dancer
+ Skilled Seer and Sorceress
- Her power comes from creepy carvings
+ Commands enchant spirits unseen
- They are always watching

Companion - Spirits of the Sun and Sea - A pair of flying glowing faces that aid the princess. Calm and accommodating in front of her, they are fiercely protective of her and suspicious of others when she isn't looking.

Wealth Bonus - her companions teach you to read the omens and signs in the world around you to predict at least the next hour to avoid mishaps.

Power bonus - She convinces her companions to aid in your quest, jinxing and hexing anything acting against you with bad luck

And lastly for gen 3

[Unknown] Kingdoms
Homunculous princess

+ Harnesses the power of lightning
+ Is just overjoyed that you dont run away
+/- Doesnt really know how to speak
- Panics every time you leave
- Doesnt know her own strength

Companion - Mad scientist - this alchemical mastermind created the princess. And Takes care of her dutifully.

wealth bonus Learn her secrets from the mad scientist so you can freely adjust her body with the right "spare parts"

power bonus - Replicate her technology to harness lightning, an unreliably potent power source perfect for any scheme

Oh and i suppose i have to throw my support for Gemini princess after campaigning for her so hard for gen 5

Twin Valley Kingdom's
Gemini Princess

+ two heads are better than one
+ double the fun
+ Extra handy
- Always arguing and competing
- Body shifts with dominant head

Companion - Gemini prince: The princesses brother he is nice enough but he comes off as horribly outdated

Wealth bonus - Split a person into two opposite halves dividing their traits evenly

Power bonus - Merge any two objects together combining the strengths and weaknesses of both

Love ya. So glad she became a real princess.

Also, why not post the newer design?

because i have an irrational hatred for the newer designs hair and i favor the design I went over myself, though i will admit the new dress is much better

Shame Eversor's rendition is nothing like the original idea. He'd probably make it look good. :^)

yeah, though to be fair, i can understand why he wouldn't want to bother with the two heads thing, it was a bit of a bitch to make that look even reasonable, it will be hard getting Gemini prince to look as good in his .... ridiculous outfit

anchent rough sketch of my cripplingly 90s interpenetration of Gemini prince, always embarrassing his sister to no end.

I have wanted to create my own "Twin Princess" for awhile.

Gen IV:
Twilight Eclipse Kingdom’s
Sun and Moon Princesses

+ Twins share a divided soul
+ At least one twin shares your interests
+ Gain their powers from the open sky
- Mood swings can bounce between the two of them
- They become weakened when separated

Solar: Weakened moon powers to allow for manipulation of light and healing.
Lunar: Weakened sun powers to allow for manipulation of darkness and stealth.

Love: 2
Lust: 4
Wealth: 2
Power: 4

Only complaint, what the fuck is with that lust bonus? I love it, but it really doesn't fit the name.

Meh, first fetish ruins the twin aspect. Twins are hot for threesomes, not fucking each other.

>He doesn't want to watch them keep going after you get worn out

I was thinking of a coin with a sun on one side and a moon on the other. I thought it was a neat item for the Princesses and sort of threw a power with it that would be good for pleasuring twins.

That is up for debate, but I was thinking of possibly having 69ing as the fetish instead of Twincest.

I have done approx 20 idle animations or the such. For Gen 1 I think i have done 6. Honestly the animation is super fun to do and isn't to much of an investment to put into.

I may go back and make Harpy flutter her wings more though.

>He gets off on watching his wife fuck other people.

Hard to see how that'd work in a threesome, since they're inseparable.

>He doesn't get off on his wives, plural, fucking each other
There's a difference between Cuckoldry and keeping it in your familial circle.
Combination of voyeurism, Polygamy, and Twincest.

All of them start off under a 6 frame repeat. Some of them are longer than others. Thought basing things off of 6 frames and .1 second timing does make things a bit choppy.

I don't understand the gif is just a bunch of smoke.

Damn ninja's always ruining my gifs by being so darn sneaky

No there isn't.

are you the same guy who threw a fit over devil princess by any chance?

Cat Princess is great.

Please don't go there.

Looks like we need a lawyer present.

Quick, animate the lawyer holding up a demonic contract and smiling evily!

This was all a ploy to trick Eversor to do more animations.

Anyone have a better name for the Lust Bonus? I want to keep the power.

Gah gotta sleep, otherwise I woulda fell for your nefarious trap!

double-headed coin?

Loaded Coin.

That might work.

As in a head for each princess and double-headed for double penetration.

I have no opinions on cat princess.

Gen V:
Counting Paradox Kingdom’s
Time Princess

+ Gifted manipulator of time
+ Intellectual from viewing multiple timelines
+ Can always shift to a time when she is in the mood
- Speaks cryptic sayings instead of being direct
- May blink and find that she has already had her way with you

Landmark: Counting Paradox’s Calendar – A large stone calendar filled with vague and foreboding descriptions of the future.
Love Spell: Sundial – Increase someone’s speed, allowing them to achieve twice as much in the same time.
Lust Spell: Candle Clock – View the past of an area within the flame, but only in set increments.

Love: 1
Lust: 4
Wealth: 3
Power: 5

I want to do rough walks in the park while making her hold my hand and eat my ice cream cone.

BLUE BOARD, JESUS MAN!

I want to find some way for this to interact with that piece of shit time turner in Gen IV. Like, that thing has never made sense and I want to make it better. It'd also be appropriate that its back in time from when its princess got kidnapped.

Technically time travel has been in the game since Gen III

But otherwise go for it

BY THE EMPEROR

Bump.

Oh i forgot i animated her!

Oh also, any preliminary suggestions for alternative costumes for the Harpy princess? I mean, i know we got to do the monster monsume reference right off the bat atleast.

Flight of the Valkyries for sure.
Papi of course.
Maybe a vulture reskin?
Jet fighter?

Crystal princess is bar.

Starscream? :)

Maybe some birds? Parrot, seagull, owl, etc.
Master of the universe Sorceress.
Rick and morty Bird Person.

>NightOwl from Watchmen
>Ornifex
>Yubaba -or- the nasty fucking harpy from the Last Unicorn (maybe make it a cheesy, obviously fake costume)
>Nina from BoF
>Shantae's harpy form
>Eliza's harpy form from her air throw

Ooh, I just thought of one, female version of the Crowfather from Darksiders?

Harvey Birdman!

Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Rum Crow from Dark Souls
Legendary Birds from Pokemon, Articuno
Chicken Costume
Cuckoo Clock
Owl Man
Angel
Human with a glider
Thanksgiving Turkey
Halloween Bat Costume

Holy hell these are great. I especially love the Nina suggestion!

You've got enough there to make her TWO alt-sheets.
Also, Robot Chicken, either like the Adult Swim show or Chickey Cantor from Monday Night Combat.
youtube.com/watch?v=aWht6cqDgtA

Pet Shop from Jojo

Hyrda Princess Gen IV:
Seven Seas Kingdom’s
Hydra Princess

+ Loves to live life to the fullest
+ Able to regenerate from anything
+ Never a dull moment
- Multiple personality disorder
- Does not care about getting either of you in fatal situations

Poisonous: Deadly breath and blood so virulent that even its scent is deadly.
Thrasher: Watch as she becomes a whirling mass of fang, claw, and blood.

Lust: 3
Wealth: 2

So do we still need more armies?
It might be cool to have armies to go along with some of the Masters/Generals, including Bandit Master and Kidnapper Master from the last thread

I think we're good on Armies ideas-wise, we just need to get them arted now.
The slow part.

what are the ideas so far?

Oh my goodness the Bandito Battalion (spelling error by the way) are so cute!

Don't hug

Thanks! Glad you like em, GM. Though, it's not a misspelling. Batallon is the Spanish spelling, which I thought made sense since they're based on their Spicey Mexican Western princess.

Yeah. This is slightly different from my working version, but yeah, that's we need for the most part. Eversor is doing the remaining art, but I've been avoiding just going through and filling out the blank spots. I prefer letting the threads do it, but I also recognize it's not quite as exciting as princess making.

Ah. The joys of being monolingual.

To be fair, I asked my Venezuelan friend for "I need an organizational level for an army in Spanish that starts with B."

The Primitive Stalker! One more down! They hunts the Rare and elusive Pink Boar of Death!

So he likes porking.

Then you may want to use "Batallón" if the fonts you have support it.

Hey fellow artists. I was wondering if you could make art for the dragon disciples? Just something to give me a jumping off point? I don't know what to draw or how to draw them, They really have me stumped.

How is this lil dude?

Cute as a button.

I'm quite fond of something like this

Gen V:
Solitary Wanderer
Hero Princess

+ Perfectly toned body
+ Always honors her current quest
+ Willing to put out anytime
- Only truly in the mood after a battle
- Will slay you at first sign of evil intent

Landmark: Lost Monument – Buried below this monument is the mythical kingly gear from the Princess’s old kingdom.
Love Spell: Indomitable Spirit – Develop an invulnerability to a specific harm, so long as you prepare this spell beforehand.
Lust Spell: Overwhelming Determination – Overcome any defense, so long as you are willing to gain as much vulnerability as well.

Lust: 2
Wealth: 1

Neat. I like her.
As the creator, I guess I should share my thoughts on Dragon Disciples, formerly Horde.
My ideal for them is humanoid dragon warriors, similar to DP5 in general almost stony appearance, they carry staff in one hand, sword in another, to fight wherever they need to.
There's only a motley few of them, like four, but have the strength of a full regiment on their own, battle-scars are common.

So have we had a full on fighter princess? Not like Monkey or Knight, I'm talking full world warrior style fighter.

You mean something like Knight Princess?

Guess I should have been more specific. A princess who's overall goal is to seek out opponents, be they monsters, knights, etc. Probably even uses it as a way to "expand" her kingdom.

>not based on the adam ant video
best i can do is like 7/10

Straight out of a dungeon crawler cute

lifted from infinity chan enemy thread for the ideas

might not be the kind of disciples you mean

Nice.
Like the clothes.
Left viking style
Right maleficent.

>likes his own design
Understandable

Agreed, I believe it.
IIRC, that first red outfit version of Gemini was done by a female.

Still looks like ass, I'd understand if you just wanted to use it as a placeholder but anytime someone try's to redo the art you get pissy

i dont mind redoing the art, like i said i realize the dress looks pretty bad, its just the hair on the new one is just a big blob with no form that takes up way too much space.

yes a friend of mine who based it off my sketches

I like Mantis Princess.

Sorry, had to get on my PC since my Phone made the image sideways.

But yes! Mantis is top tier.

>Cactus, Mantis, and Dullahan
HOLY SHIT ADORABLE.
Does that flame come off so you can attach Crest Princess?

it does pop off, and it sorta balances. I have a pinning drill, I am gonna bore a hole to place a magnet on both pieces so it works even better.

>1337
That sounds awesome. Where did you get them made?

There is this amazing artist by the name of Bupiti on tumblr. She has great prices and communicates quickly to yah. It did take 2 months for the final product to arrive to my house, but the process needs time to cure before shipping safely so I was okay with that.

Seriously check em out. Get your own hand-made figurines!

Wait...is it okay to talk about stuff like this? I don't wanna step out of bounds here.

Yeah, that's fine. It technically qualifies as advertising, but given it's on-topic, nobody is going to go out of their way to ban you.

Also! I picked the costumes I plan to do for Harpy!

Beautiful.
Looking forward to those first 3.

>tfw no TowerBoys

If you can art, feel free to genderbend some of the Gen 1s and make it a reality.

There are a few.