Is it worth getting into ARK right now?

Is it worth getting into ARK right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/faucet
calculator.reconnico.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its always worth getting into ark, there is only one ark to lamboland

It's still highly undervalued, and we're in the middle of a fresh dip. So yes.

Fuck no. Are you literally retarded? But it for dirt cheap after the crash . It's gonna be a blood bath a.k.a. beat time to buy

GT-R land for me kek

If it isnt the eternal FUDDer, arch nemisis of the heroic arkmarines

Why do you spread heresy, fudder, do you want the world to be poor?

"I didn't buy ARK", says the Wal-Mart overnight stock employee wage cuck.

"I bought ARK below $5", says Chad as he fucks your girl while you work long nights at Wally World.

I'm not saying don't buy. I'm saying wait til after the bubble pops so you can accumulate a shitload more

No. Buy LINK instead, it has a 3x smaller market cap, so you would 3x your money.

Not only that, but ARK fundamentally fails now. Its only source of revenue is the by exchanging shitcoin 1 with shitcoin 2 for shitcoin 3 with no transactions fees. This is obsolete because
1.) LISK and Blocknet are direct competitors and have just as great teams
2.) As seen through this bitcoin run, the crypto market is moving towards a more centralized power (the top coins being traded with establishments) as oppose to people trading shitcoins for shitcoins

Link will never fail because its customers are the biggest financial institutions in the world
>non expiring customers
And, Link is the only coin that has 32 million funded into the tech (decentralized oracles) with a patent to destroy direct competitions

Buying into ARK, and the 50 k and above hodlers will permanently own your ass, especially since they collect dividends.

Bark at ark

Drink for Link

Its a dip now fuccboi

"I bought ARK below 1$" I say as I fuck you and your girlfriend at the same time, with my incredible prehensile cock

>dip

Do you not understand that it's going to be a fucking blood bath? Every alt is gonna lose 50% of its market cap or more

when is this going to occur rabbi?

you dont sound like a true arkmarines

Arkmarines hodl the line, they dont puss about screaming about scary market crashes, go home kid

please explain

Early February at the latest if I had to guess. Could be a lot sooner.

>arkmarines
Arkies.

You stinky linkies are everywhere.

>t. Arkie

;^) we are the autism that shines bright in the darkness

what do you think will be the catalyst for the bloodbath in question?

We are his delusion made manifest.

it happened bros

Had that happen earlier this week as well.

Sweet.

Assuming 3x gains for > 50 Ark?

Congrats matey

wow 3 whole dolllars! are you going to buy a candy bar with that?

fuck you nigger

Grats!

How do I do this? I have only 10 ark, so any ark is welcome

It's the biz_classic ARK faucet:

classicdelegate.biz/faucet

Join the biz_classic delegate by voting for it.
(this will cost 1 Ark & you will need to google & follow instructions carefully)
Register on classicdelegate.biz
Wait for approval
Login
Use the faucet.

It's worth $1,230.79 in 2020. One thousand dollars is a lot of money.

>one thousand dollars is a lot of money
Sure, but adjusted for inflation, one thousand dollars will be worth zero dollars

>one thousand dollars will be worth zero dollars

One bitcoin will be worth one satoshi

one satoshi will be worth 5 WJK coins

Accumulate. Try to get to 1k before eoy, 5k by Feb, and 10k by Apr

Truthfully you'll only need 1k to make it, but 10k and you'll make it and be able to live off passive income for the rest of your life a lot sooner

Yeah probably, but what if that 50% causes it to end up almost where it is now. Just fucking buy into the bubble you cuck.

I've rolled the second highest reward twice. But the second time was right before I moved my Ark back into my wallet... I didn't even notice it had happened (dunno how) until I checked my dashboard and saw +.41

GAY

If they can only afford 1k now, how will they be able to afford 5k two months from now?

No thanks. I'm gonna buy when it's $0.50

Go nuts.

Am I playing with fire?

thats the one with the peel-out button? kek
high performance self driving cars incomeing

Those are some solid gains, nice work. Wish I had the balls to keep flipping mine.

Now they have my warning. They should be able to dump entire paychecks from now til then into it.

2.) As seen through this bitcoin run, the crypto market is moving towards a more centralized power (the top coins being traded with establishments) as oppose to people trading shitcoins for shitcoins

That is simply all noobs and normies rushing in a pushing up Bitcoin, with everything else falling relatively so - values in USD are mostly stable

stop deluding the innocent goys m8

biz_private is still open for new voters of 20k Ark or more. 95% payouts and everything we've built for biz_classic!

best voting pool for 100 ark?

>Volume increased almost 400% in the last 5 days...

you can use a calculator like this calculator.reconnico.com/

do your own research though

What, you mean launch control?

OH FUCK THE END IS NEAR WERE ALL GONNA DIE

AND GO TO LAMBO LAND

unironically this. I was worried before but now im actually more comfi than ever before. not being deluded about this. wow... see you guys at the moon.

26 arklet here. Buying more soon though.

>I've never rolled above 9k
>mfw

How many rolls per day are you averaging? And how long you been rolling for?

about 6-9 per day
Been rolling for two weeks now

Although arkies are plentiful, this coin wasn't meant for biz. It's a long term hold and most of us have been holding for a while now. Biz fags expect overnight gains and want it to boom 300% the second they invest.

Let the weak suffer, there's not enough room on board.

Try and get to around 12 per day, it'll happen

lol all that for the equivalent of 4 dollars. You would have been better off doing surveys on mechanical turk and buying the ark, you stupid fuck.

Who here /accumulating/ this dip?

bought an extra 1k this dip. Sitting on 15.4K ARK right now. /megacomfi/

You just reminded me to roll. Thanks bud.

Me actually being a holdfag during big pumps.

you'd probably have said the same thing years ago about BTC faucets, mong

Congrats!

I did about 1/3 tonight at a comfy price. Going to wait til tomorrow to do the 2/3. Baby steps

>on mobile pls no yell at my meme

fucking lold, can someone redo this and make it a little better no offense to ur maymay

Sorry I don't sit on my ass in front of my computer all day. Your mother isn't gonna fuck herself

Yes. This is the dip

seconding a request for that

AHHHHHH I WANT TO BUY MORE ARK BUT BINANCE IS A LAGGY PIECE OF CRAP REEEEEEEEEEEEE

ive been trying to transfer btc to binance to buy ARK during the dip for the past 4 fucking hours. the transaction hasn't gone anywhere. shit is fucked tonight.

Bitcoin is garbage

I always buy ETH/LTC with fiat, transfer to exchange, sell for Bitcoin, then buy Ark

literally same.

Need No Fear, ARK-MAN is Here

Can you change it to Comfyâ„¢ Ark inside?

Forgot to make background transparent

Same. Lots of transaction fees paid, but it's the only way to go. Fuck relying on bitcoin to transfer my money. That's an almost guaranteed way to ensure that the dip is over by the time my money gets to the exchange.

Nice! Or Arkie guy inside

*Lots of exchange fees paid

Deluded guy inside

probably gonna start doing that from this point on. noob lesson learned. now i know why people bitch about bitcoin exchange times so much having experienced it myself.

AYYYYYYYYY

Perfect

Nighty night Arkies

I owned DASH last year at this time and held onto it . Obviously things have changed , but I like what I see more from ARK than DASH.

WOW me too SKYline all the way