What's his endgame ?

What's his endgame ?

Is he some kind of pickle rick level genius that refuses to sell a single coin until he's the worlds first official trillionaire?

Minister you, Satoshi!

He's been in a coma for the past 9 years. S has come to.

Satoshi Nakamoto is an anagram for...

wait for it...

A Hook To Satanism

Now go buy your guns, drugs, and hookers kids.

bitcoin's market cap is 100b... you cant be a trillionaire if you sell all bitcoins that exist at the market price right now

He won't "sell" his Bitcoin. He will "spend" it when it is the global currency.

JOHN TITOR

Yeah when transaction times are 50 hours?

Satoshi is White

That's not jihan

keyword is until

>bitcoin's market cap is 100b
when is the last time you looked? it's more than double that you brainless boob

what if in 20 years from now usd go down in value like 1 2017 usd = 120 2037 usd? surely market cap will go up for btc

He also has BCH. He is safe.

MINISTER

Probably a pseudonym.

1. He's dead.
2. He will never sell. He probably has other wallets that people don't know about and is independently wealthy. Because of his philosophical considerations and because of the implications his wallet actions would have on the market he will never sell.
3. Satoshi Nakamoto is CIA. He never really existed. The Powers That Be hold massive amounts of BTC and can choose to crash the market at an opportune time. A scenario could be, bitcoin gets subverted and centralized (LN, heh) gets adopted as the world currency, literally everyone and every country is using it. If then for whatever reasons they want to crash the world economy they can do that just by pressing the sell button. Owning that amount of the worlds limited currency essentially gives you complete ability to direct the whole world market.

maybe he believes by sacrificing his own financial gain he can create a new paradigm in the financial industry. One that will shift the power from the banks to the people.

or maybe he just lost the wallet

He's Hal Finney, and he is died.

>That's not jihan
Interesting, Craig Wright was likely involved but not solely Satoshi.

How do I play biz doom?

Will it steal my shitcoins too?

This brings up a interesting question.

Bitcoin has a fixed supply, what if someone dies without ever giving up access to their keys, wallets, etc.?

Are those bitcoin lost for ever? Won't that eventually lead to all coins eventually disappearing in a distant future?

Too distant to care because in 100 years they'll be mining a billion dollar block

It's a secret operation to fund US intelligence departments like CIA and NAS

yep, it helps drive up the price

what good is that when none of it will be recoverable in the future?

NSA allegedly unmasked him, so I'm guessing the CIA made him take a comfy dirt nap years ago.

Do you seriously believe this? It kind of makes sense...
The greed, the drugs, the prostitution...

>so I'm guessing the CIA made him take a comfy dirt nap years ago
why would they do that

The jews you idiot

Could you imagine the power of Satoshi? A living breathing da vinci way too powerful he would jeopardize the hegemon

He gets fed up enough with core and sells all his BTC for BCH because its closer to what he believe in. Maybe he's already started? Check that rich list.

Because killing someone whose identity remains unknown and is thus a nobody to the world irl is a super easy way to subvert/control crypto provided you can obtain his keys and assets.

Fucking delusional cashies

Satoshi is an alien that has come to enslave the human race

How much gold has been sunk to the depths of the ocean?

I already told my mother How to cash out my coins in case i die by heart failure due all this stress

WTF is this witchcraft?!?
Pickles everywhere!!!!

holy shit

In Scenario 3, you're wrong. If the gov did own those 1MM bitcoins, and for whatever reasons had the foresight to keep bitcoin on the down/low for years, having it organically grow etc, getting past all that, the economic implications wouldn't be so dire, it'd be no different than a government owning 5% of the world's supply of gold during the days of gold back money. That's a lot of money but stop acting like it'd usher in some new era of cryptoslavery. Also if the scenario is true, anyone with 10BTC or more is going to so unimaginably rich that we have literally nothing to fear in regards to the government crashing bitcoin, they'll crash it from 2MM to 1MM per btc.

You can recover lost gold and dig up more of that. This is finite. Technically so is gold if the universe is but still. Bitcoins in the universe is a fixed number. Accessible bitcoins is a decreasing number.

they would have to move it to an exchange unless you want to sell the biggest crash in bitcoin via localbitcoins somehow

this.

he's moved on to greater things

>pic related

Satoshi is the antichrist. The world will worship him for freeing us from the jews. So we thought. But we will be enslaved under the mark of the beast.