WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO SEND?!

WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO SEND?!

COME ON GOXXBASE

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bro same, been waiting since 11 am fml.

I had like a 5% transaction fee this is bs

you retards actually send bitcoin instead of buying litecoin, xfering to another xchange and converting it once there?

>not converting to LTC first

between dinocoin and ethcats, LTC is the only network left that you can realistically transfer to/from coinbase without waiting 24+ hours.

No bully pls, i'm still new to this shit.

Wow. Congrats OP you made it!

It shouldn't take fucking hours though

How much did you transfer?

My /basketballamerican/ literally $100 worth as well

Greatest crypto

It shouldn't, no, but this is what a clogged blockchain network is like.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm buying BTC to buy another coin. Fuck BTC it is outdated technology. Why not invest in a coin where you don't pay fees like ADA?

Funny thing is, I already bought some ADA. This BTC was gonna be used for it.

I'm trying to buy while it's low

I'm trying to buy req my boys

This is when they freeze withdrawals and deposits.

Very soon the Tether scam will begin to unravel.

This will be 10x the level of Mt. Gox- don't say you weren't warned.

I'm tyring to buy as much ADA as possible and put that shit in my wallet before shit hits the fan.

There is nothing outdated by BTC. BTC is intentionally crippled Blockstream so that they can sell their off-chain solution. BTC had 10 minutes transaction times in 2012.

What's the off-chain solution then?

their off-chain solution is lightning network, shit solution and seems like vaporware, on-chain scaling like bitcoin did for its first 5 years is superior, bch > btc

>bch > btc
Yeah, well, $10,000 says otherwise pal

I'm talking about technology, not current perceived value, my duuuude! brooo! *hits bong* To the mooon!!!

Amazing my shit is still pending after an hour.

where to buy btc with a debit card where I dont have to do any bank statement verification ?

if it's this fucked now, do you really think they're going to let you get out when it hits 100k per BTC?
I'm going to try to scramble at 20k, good luck bros.

your impatience is going to lose you far more money than your pending tranfers

>not realizing you are paying 27$ to exchange 100$

Bitcoin wont work as the fees are too high or the speed to send it too slow
Its all hype just like supreme brand clothing

coinbase
coinmama

Imagine 500 dollar transaction fees. That will also be the same fees for opening a lightning channel, which will make 100% sure that lightning network will be a centralized mess with big hubs, aka banks.

I just think this is ridiculous that it would take this long. I've traded securities for 3 years. So far the crypto world is filled with shit.

because theres 100k memepool WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

BTC is a dinosaur. You're literally using the oldest iteration of this technology. There's an entire ecosystem of better blockchains out there

You might as well be raging over a dialup connection taking longer to connect to the internet than broadband

ive been trying to transfer some btc from goybase to binance to buy shitcoins while they're low but the btc transaction has been stuck at 0 fucking confirmations for 2 hours now. fuck me for doing this the most retardedly slow way possible.

I literally....cashed some out. The memes weren't real. It's okay guys.

Be safe out there.

You're fucked, we're hitting full on FOMO levels now.

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

>blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

What the fuck are the miners doing?

read the whitepaper
peak capacity of around 56,000 transactions per second

>bank transactions take a fucking week
>tried to add a debit card
>canceled transaction due to fraud protection
>coinbase removed my card and won't let me re-add it
>make a support ticket
>literally almost a fucking month and no response other than "we're working very hard to solve your issue."
I would already have my coins if I had just gone with the fucking bank transaction.

I had a problem verifying first as my bank flagged it. I just had to call them up. Accidentally deleted my card or Coinbase. re-added had to wait 12 hours to re-add. was good to go.

Idk why people have these problems

I got the bank thing sorted out. But when I try and re-add my card now it says "Your card could not be added, please contact support." which I did but the first support ticket seemed to vanish into thin air and the second one I made has sat for a week before I even got a "We're working to fix your problem." message. Still unable to add the card, I've tried.

they wont fuckin let me add my ID
my address listed on coinbase and the address on my ID and the address on my credit card are all different, could that be why?

Haha bitcoin exchange support is worse than trying to get your phone unlocked by a carrier. You know what they have in common?

You no one fixes your problem and gives you the run around.

Nah senpai coinbase uses software to match your selfie with your face on the ID or some shit. You must have a blurry camera.