What do you think about Knights and Paladins?

What do you think about Knights and Paladins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFv2cj5_q_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pelinal and crusader posters ruined them for me.

This.

I think they are treading on thin ice

I'm surprised anyone paid attention to that autist.

>autist
>singular
there were lots
I should know

WEW!!!

MY BROTHER

Samefagging all the time gets a little tedious and tiresome, you autist.

It's genuinely impossible for there to be more than one person as stupid and cringe-inducing as you are, because you can't have two or more "Worst humans alive."

The Knights shall rise AGAIN!

Wew?

I think "Always armoured, all the time" is a stupid meme.

Full plate and shield is a stupid meme.

Sword is noblest weapon crossed 1000000 times and cut through unbelievers like wheat.

How armour works. Plate should be nearly impenetrable. You don't kill a knight by hitting him many times with a sword, like you don't kill a tank with an AK47.

Alright, there is two of you wankers

'Sup, autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFv2cj5_q_c my dude

How'd you do that? Genuinely curious.

Seriously though we got 9 posters for 8 images and 16 replies. There's more than 4 of us at this point.

It's really easy to spam up the number if you felt like it.

But, more importantly, regardless of whether it's one, two, or two and your phones, you're a faggot.

I took it from your computer when you weren't looking.

But i only have phone access right now... And everyone knows Apple security is the best.

I regret to have created the thread.

It's shitty to play when one of the idiots in your playgroup decides to roll a fucking evil aligned rogue or necromancer and the gm let's him. I am a person who actively tried to be a team player, and shit like that pissed me off. Inter party conflict bogs down games and is only interesting if you are involved. otherwise it's two idiots arguing while you just want to go out and murder the fucking dragon already.

>tried

We all have regrets, user. You regret creating this thread, I regret pawning my Sega Dreamcast with nine games back in 2003 for $75, your parents regret ever having had sex after realizing what a faggot they'd created. It's okay though, we learn to live with our regrets and grow as people.

I don't regret being the first one to post in this thread.

I regret not crusading against elves more.