Kids playing wargames #2

Previous thread
Rules
dropbox.com/s/guoud49t6dg8jsu/Army Men Combat - Core Rules v1.1.pdf?dl=0

Last time they got a taste of war gaming and really enjoyed it.
They made some neat tanks and vehicles out of flash cards and some terrain out of paper.
There eager and ready to send troops out by the numbers again.
I'll try to take more pictures this time around and give you more detail on whats going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtGmBgfO4n4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The name for the island hasn't been completely decided yet but a great idea from an user was to combine the 3 ideas the kids came up with.
It comes out as Moogloom Shine.
Right now where setting up the field so give us a moment.

This is what they made so far. Shenai and Elaina want to make another building for the game but this is great so far.

A look at the battlefield before they setup there troop deployment.

Are those cannons?

Small and medium tanks, jeeps, and Apc's.

>anons cute thread again
I found it!

Are you introducing any kinds of missions eventually or just firefights?

Yes actually. The first mission they did was a king of the hill and a race to get as many troops as they possibly could to the center of the map.

Right now my sister took em to the dentist and there taking a nap. They said they want to play so will play after diner.

Cute. I'll probably be asleep by then but I'll be sure to check the thread in the morning.

I was thinking about something. What if I give them a special unit that gave there army buffs if they were 12 inches of him/a special rules that allows something like re rolls,
Maybe 5 matches down the line when they get the hang of everything?
I think they'll love the idea of having a special character running around issuing orders.

Alright anons the games over. I'll start posting what happen scene by scene and give you an overview of the battfield via ms pain.
For now it will look poorly done but in the future I shall put more effort into them. Let us begin.

The girls had decided to attack Neomia capital (That he has not named yet). Neomia only having taken over this residence yesterday have yet to set up defenses. Will he hold off the girls and be victorious?

This is a standard elimination game. For each unit destroyed they gain 1 vp. Whoever has the most vp after turn 3 (Sorry they have a bed time so I had to remove one of the turns.) Is the victor!

Here's how the setup looked.
Yellow for Neomia
Green for the girls
I didn't introduce them to the point system yet and i'm not sure I want too atm.

Turn 1 and no action. There just moving there troops up and getting ready for the slaughter of turn 2.
Neomia sends 10 troop to the right hand side around the buildings hoping to ambush them later on.
Girls sending most of there units down the middle with the support of there light tank.

>Plastic hyperviolence

Here's an overview so far anons. Hold on to your pants cause the babes let loose in turn 2!

Turn 2 start and the girls are showing there fangs!
They take out Neomia apc and truck and destroyed the unit in the apc leaving none left!
Luckily 3 survived in the truck but they were pinned down and couldn't move.

Neomia retaliated by taking out shenai apc and light tank. The best way to put shenai anger at that moment is this clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=QtGmBgfO4n4

Turn 3 and the girls wern't able to do too much damage to him. Only taking out 4 men.
Neomia took out Elaina medium tank and still moving forward with the ambush.
He moved his unit on the right hand side further hoping to get a flanking shot next turn.

I manage to squeeze in one more turn with the kids and man it was a close one.
Neomia medium tank went bye bye and shenai bringing his 5 man squad down to 3 and pinning them.
Neomia rolls were awful meaning hi light tank didn't do much at all(Holy crap I forgot about to mention that he had a light tank that did basicly nothing the entire time.)
He also didn't do so well with thinning shenai or elaina numbers and neither were the girls.
technicly shenai sprung neomia flank on the right and shot at the unit. Didn't do much and neomia flanking men shot at the unit only to fail and just get 2 men as well.
All in all the girls one by one point.