LINK Marines! Get in here!

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@internetotaku/chainlink-ico-was-it-a-scam-or-was-it-just-a-massive-mistake
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4801212#p4803686
youtu.be/DJztXj2GPfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FLAN marine, reporting in

Portin' for duty

reimurine

ill NEVER fucking SELL

2nd lieutenant reporting in

Tell me how comfy I am in 2019

Sarge Sakuya reportin in
My body is ready, but this BTC madness is making me nervous. So far we are standing much stronger than during the last BTC rally.

Someone irl change this to ChainLink. It’s in SOMA in SF. Or just shop it in. 1/2

21k here too

Change the banner.

32K link hodler
Look into $rcn

The crazy part is getting caught up in all the BTC and IOTA FOMO but knowing deep down that in a years time I'm actually going to have a lot of money from this. I try to tell myself to do other things, take up a hobby for a year, take my mind off crpyto. I have 150k LINK on a ledger and it's not going anywhere. Just wait, be patient, do other things, let the market catch up.

But here I am. Veeky Forums err day. Obsessing over it constantly. Why can't I just chill out and let it happen?

I just can't quit this sweet memecoin.

We will meme it into reality

45k here, major reporting. Who has the link to yesterdays assblaster thread??

got some link at the 1700 drop today was a linklet for about an hour started imagining mom screaming from the kitchen and drooling on the keyboard while shitting myself barely had the will to sell

Lieutenant Colonel Aleron Helix Reporting in. How goes the fight lads? FUDzi's are all over the Coin Market Cap front. Anyone have photo intel from the buy/sell orders of ED or Binance?

37k, hoping for another 15c dip to get to 50k

10k Linklet here, I hope I can make it some day.

>there is only one crypto that can make me rich years from now.
way to take advantage of a once in a lifetime opportunity you're going to look back on years from now and vomit in shame.

Who has the link to yesterdays assblaster thread??

>tfw have literally 70 Link

i need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

IRON HANDS

This comfy

i dont hold link but anyone who kept holding through all that FUD deserves to be rich.

Posting some sweet assblaster caps

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@internetotaku/chainlink-ico-was-it-a-scam-or-was-it-just-a-massive-mistake

Did you guys see this?
Looks like Chainlink may be a scam.

Gotchu senpai warosu.org/biz/thread/S4801212#p4803686

I want to get into link, because the principal is sound, but actually going through with buying it is hard to do. I have .00041902 BTC i bought to fuck around with. What do?

how do we get back to the assblaster thread, accidentally closed the tab

oh sick thank dawg!

>steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@internetotaku/chainlink-ico-was-it-a-scam-or-was-it-just-a-massive-mistake

3 month old article about ICO issues that were resolved. Jesus Christ, fudders, plz try harder than this.

Since nobody else wanted to, you got stuck with my dogshit shop skills.

thats horrendous but I saved it for moral reasons

this is an assblaster classic: Wrong, I addressed this in my original thread. Sergey has an immense amount of vision and ambition, he is saving those 350MM LINK for the truly BIG firms, like Citibank. All joking aside, Sergey commands an immense degree of respect precisely because he doesn't participate in the skateboard antics of the OMG team and shit. You have to understand that he isn't building LINK for you guys, he is building it for big corporations and firms, people with whom he is meeting with and working with regularly, that's why he seems so inactive to you guys, because he has his eyes on the end game. Anyways firms like mine are hoping to be relatively small node operators (small compared to the big guys obviously), you have to understand that from our point of view 350MM LINK set aside for nodes seems like a lot, but if Sergey achieves even 10% of what he wants to, that 350MM LINK is nowhere near enough to meet the demand. In other words what the fuck is he supposed to tell, say the 10 biggest banks, that he can't give them X amount of LINK because he gave a bunch away for literal pennies to some small firm?

where did that ugly boy get that chainlink tshirt?

Where the fuck do people get these pics of Sergey being a regular dude? I understand having pics from interviews and shit but when was he just hanging out in shorts and sandals as someone was taking a pic?

tfw your proprietary smart select is better than mine
f-fuck you bakka
ALSO HOW THE FUCK DO I USE THE MOTHERFUCKING SCISSORS IN GIMP TO MAKE IT NOT LOOK LIKE DOG SHIT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>t. hasn't had sergey personally reply to him on couchsurfer

IRON HANDS StrakeN says HODL, FOR THE EMPORER!!

So you can only buy this coin on binance?

When will it come out (IF it will) on bittrex?

Tbd. Best hope you are holding it when it does

save yourself. if you're expecting anything real from this coin you are mistaken. this entire board is trying to dump their bags if they havent already. run far, far away.

it's a couple guys jerking each other off in a room while rory types something into slack in between bong rips

you've been warned. if you really want to get in on this coin then do it when the december news is released. otherwise there are PLENTY of other moon missions you can do in the interim

4 weeks after 0x gets added.

How long did it take to shop or GIMP all those LINK so nicely? Good Work Marine.

Wow this is incredibly dumb.

put in a less than hopeful buy on some link/eth and with btc raging like it did today, order was filled, dropped a little lower and then immediately went back up.

baby order of 2500 link but happy to add it to the pile and at a decent price

Marineojaku reporting in, 15k and counting

I'm doing just fine guys thanks for asking

I love this variation of the stoner pasta

we all know sergey is supposed to personally announce some news this month. swift is also supposed to have some announcement this month. do we have a specific day? wasnt able to find anything

Here ya go buddy

I will be buried with a paper wallet before I sell any of my link under $25

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEporting.

New linkie here. Any good iOS wallet apps for Link.

I don’t feel safe with it on binance.

youtu.be/DJztXj2GPfk

Im buying more mother bitch!

Reportin in i only got 4k hope to make it.

>Pic related its me an sergey

MEW with a nano ledger you dumb faggot

That ms paint areola ruins it

The Pokémon?

I hate to pull a professor oak here but is that a boy or a girl(boy)?

hi marine need source for science

Riley Reid after sucking sergeys dick 2018

who?

Finally got over 500 LINK, bros. May all your candles be green.