Is it magical realm when a player jokes about replaying the cleric for heals by sleeping with him...

Is it magical realm when a player jokes about replaying the cleric for heals by sleeping with him. They are both joking about it and its all fun.

No you idiot, not even close. It would be magical realm if a player does prostitute themselves in that way and the two players insist on roleplaying it out rather than fading to black.

My magical realm is actually acting like the fun police on Veeky Forums and telling people what they do is wrong.

There is an entire comminity of pervs dedicated to this as a fetish. It's called a healslut. And it is highly heretical.

[spoilers]It's also fucking awesome[/spoiler]

AS long as they're joking, probs not magical realm.

They were joking of course. I was just wondering if we were all degenerates for thinking it was funny.

But what you are doing is wrong, so stop it.

It's just not funny, and largely stupid.

>even if it's just banter between friends or if it can even remotely be associated with someone's fetish, it's magical realm

So everything ever is magical realm?

>Posting on Veeky Forums
>Not being a degenerate

[spoilers]source?[/spoilers]

By some of the retards here, yes.

>They are both joking about it and its all fun.
Then it's not magical realm faggot

>It's also fucking awesome
Being a healslut is the funnest I've ever had playing

I once played a healer who sold her body.
Everyone makes mistakes.

it's not magical realm until someone actually acts on it

until then it's just banter that stopped being funny like twelve years ago

>I once played a healer who sold her body.
I would like to say I never have, but one of the other characters offered mine up as part of a deal and I didn't notice until after I agreed to it

you hang on the healslut discord?

Yep. Just like joking about killing your friend for eating the rest of the pizza bites is murder.

No
Honestly not even sure what discord is

Even if it's not magical realm, that doesn't mean it's okay.

In this case, it's just really, really stupid. So stupid, I'd be embarrassed for the players and likely end up eventually removing them from the group if they kept up those kind of dumb one-note antics.

>Characters interacting in a way I don't approve
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE