ADA: The Future

I don't get it Veeky Forums, why hasn't this coin been talked a lot on here? So much potential. It's Ethereum on steroids! Still cheap to buy so get in before it's too late!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Biz isn't smart enough to talk about this coin. I'm in big on this one, definitely see it overtaking ETH.

How is it superior to Tezos?

IF THEY ONLY KNEW

20k ADA currently

Should i be going for 100k?

red pill pls

PoS enabled in Q2 2018.

Lads, we must educate our fellow brothers on this superior coin. We're all in this together (minus the occasional kek when some guy sells early)

Its not "ethereum on steroids", its a more centralized version of ethereum, hence the better scalability. Anyone can make a centralized blockchain process 1000's of tps

So it's like a more centralized, defeatured Ark?

shhhh still accumulating

I just bought 1k ADA yesterday. I only skimmed their website, looked good so I wanted to get my first foot in the door. And most of Veeky Forums doesn't talk about it, so that's a good sign.

So why should I sink more into this? Does it still have growth potential despite already being #10 mcap at 12 cents? I've heard a lot of negativity about the market cap

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

nice just bought 100k

jk I'll watch this, thank you user

replied to my own post like the newfag i am

I am also holding this bag.Carry on.

Like the shill you are.

its top 10 coin and so cheap. why is that?

With supply of 25 billion it seems expensive as fuck for what it is. Then again, I thought the same about IOTA before it mooned. But IOTA is still a complete scam to me, its a meme, but maybe a good logo and buzzwords is all you need to moon. But like IOTA the moon can only be at most 2-4x since there are so many coins to dump. Although altcoins don't really 10x anymore.

DELET

shut the fuck up about this coin. dont let the normies ruin this too

What coin? ;)

how many should i buy and hodl