Young Demon Familiar Quest 14

previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48247016/
Char Sheet: pastebin.com/gccDj2ef

"A demon" The hooded figure growled, his eyes glowing with barely held back hatred and spite, before him, wearing masks shaped like coiled snakes, stood the few of his flock that hadn't turned cheek to the darkness that has walked into their town, and into the heart of the princess "Has crawled forth from the bowels of hell, to make mischief upon us and spread her vile taint like a festering infection"

The masked men remain silent, holding the forgotten symbols of protection close to their chest, watching their pastor intently, as the same sigil behind him seemed to give off a bit of light, and a bone numbing cold.

"And so, like the knights of the ages past, we shall put up our shields and protect our lady from her scheming ways" The priest howls, slamming his fist into the podium in front of him, cracking it and bleeding his knuckles before a wiry, joyous grin spread over his face, his teeth sparkling in the darkness of the church "However, luckily, we are not alone in our efforts today, Come, servant of the burning light, heed my call and aid us in our holy work Alitharium! WARHORSE OF THE FROZEN WASTES, I DEMAND YOUR AID THIS DAY!"

And, the cross behind him broken open, ice jutting out of it in random locations. and slowly from the jagged edges a feminine hand covered in metal reached out wiggling its fingers around, almost as if its owner was anticipating throttling a pretty little neck.
-
Malizeral
-

I can't sleep, not that that's anything weird or out of the ordinary, especially since I have to keep my eyes open so Kelly doesn't go wandering and looking for some poor person to rip up and devour. But it feels different, like stepping out of a warm bath into a freezing cold one...the air doesn't seem right anymore, it feels like I've gotten sick or something, but I know I can't, the book told me I couldn't, after it insulted me for two pages.

cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xz5Mx3a8kRw
youtube.com/watch?v=hauVRrgEXl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sit up from the oh so soft and comfortable bed, oh so reluctantly. My heart won't stop beating, which is also pretty standard but...it feels frozen, and dead while it's beating. I don't know it just doesn't feel normal.

"Ooooh" Iris sings from the shower, clicking her tongue a few times and generally just singing a lyricless song, that is pretty lovely, in a basic and sort of broken kind of way I guess "Whaaaaaaahaaaauuuwaaah"

Kelly just growls, covering her ears as she tries to crawl and hide under he bed, before she starts to wail like Iris' singing is actually killing her. Which could be happening actually. Weirder things have happened, I mean just look at me.

I grind my teeth, my skin crawling from this unknown feeling, and it won't stop. I can't even calm down like I usually do, I've tried it all already, flying through the air, feeding on lust and all the other kinds of fun and excitement I love.

None of it worked like it's usually does, and now I think I'm going a little mad from it all!

What do I do?
[] go for a walk or a fly
[] Wait for iris and go out to town with her
[] ask Iris if we're ready to leave
[] drag kelly out of the bed and go "Hunting"
[] Groan and roll around on the bed
[] Look to one of the books for answers
[] Mirror walk Somewhere
[] Wait...I felt kind of like this next to that thing the priest was burning....He's up to something *Go confront the priest*
[] try to drown out the feeling by indulging my desires.
[]write in

>[] Wait for iris and go out to town with her
>[] Wait...I felt kind of like this next to that thing the priest was burning....He's up to something *Go confront the priest*

>[] Groan and roll around on the bed
>[] drag kelly out of the bed and go "Hunting"
>[] Wait...I felt kind of like this next to that thing the priest was burning....He's up to something *Go confront the priest*

>[] Wait for iris and go out to town with her
>[] Look to one of the books for answers

>Tell Iris that something feels wrong

>[] drag kelly out of the bed and go "Hunting"
> Tell Iris you feel something weird before you head out

>[] Look to one of the books for answers
>find out whats up with that burning 't'
>tell Iris your heading out.

I groan and flop over, before I start t roll around on the bed, getting caught up in all of the blankets and tangling them up around and over my wings. Well, this is wonderful, you know what I'm just going to lay here for awhile. I sigh and close my eyes, before a sudden pulsing feeling rockets through my head and forces me back up as my stomach feels like it's twisting and sloshing around inside of me.

I feel so whoozy, like I'm going to throw up just like...just like when I was talking to the priest in front of that burning thing. I blink and hold my mouth as I slowly open my eyes, and start to feel a little mad. This has to be something he's doing...it has to be, he's up to something.

And whatever it is, it can't be good for me, considering how much he hates me. I frown, and look at the drape covered window as I toss the blankets off of my back with my wings and hop off the bed as the shower stops.

"Finally, she's done making noise" Kelly grumbles under it, growling wetly as I walk on over to the fancy door, all covered in carved leaves and vines.

And before I do, the bathroom door creaks open behind me, and I hear Iris snort, sounding a little annoyed.

"And where are you going?" She asks flatly, flapping her wings to dry them off

"Oh, I just feel something weird, the air feels all wrong" I say shrugging as I glance back, and frown as I see she's all covered up with towels "So I'm going to see what's causing it"

"Even though that fanatic wants you dead" Iris asks "I thought you wanted to get out of here as quickly as you could"

"Yeah, I do, but I'm a little too curious for my own good" I say grinning "Besides, I don't like it when someone wants me dead"

"No one does" Iris says angrily, stepping towards me as Kelly watches her like a hungry wolf "Common sense really, but so is not going out when someone wa
cont

nts to hurt you"

"Well I've never had much of that anyways" I say opening the door "Besides, you'll know what to do if I do get into any trouble, and you'll save me if you need to"

She sighs, and pushes her glasses up, looking at me with those ruby red eyes as she keeps on smiling.

"Fine" She sighs shaking her head "Just try to stay safe, and if anything is going on, come back to me, and don't try anything"

"Hehe" I giggle as I walk out of the door and shut it behind me "No promise"

"Mali" She begins, before she stops. I frown and then I smile, as I nearly skip down the darkened halls, with the red carpet and dark almost red wood, and all of the creepy portraits lining it.

Now, lets go see that priest fellow...one problem though. I hop down the stairs, glancing at the confused looking innkeep as he cleans up the floor. Yeah there's always a problem isn't there.

Well two ones here actually, where he is. I mean I'm pretty certain I know that answer to that one. But other is more important, if I should even go looking for him.

Yeah, I should. He'll just end up hurting iris if he tries to hurt me, and I can't let anyone hurt my master.

What do I do?
[]Just go and fly over to the church
[] leave the sigh of mortals and walk right to the church
[] Cause a ruckus in town, painting him as a traitor, or try to at least
[]On second thought, I want Iris to come with me
[]Trail him for awhile 1d20+senses
[] write in

Rolled 3 (1d20)

>[]Trail him for awhile 1d20+senses

>[]Just go and fly over to the church

At maximum altitude, if we can manage it. Also, do we have our spear on us?

Rolled 16 (1d20)

Rolled 6 (1d20)

Rolled 16 (1d20)

[]Trail him for awhile 1d20+senses

But I'm also not dumb enough to just fly into his base shouting about justice and other stuff like that, Even if I am a demon. I sigh and shake my head. I mean the only thing I've really ever fought was that imp and that monster in the woods. I scratch my chin, and wrap my other thing arms over myself as I step out of the hotel's gardens, walking past all the white rose bushes, and creepy wooden statues carved to look like dancers...I think.

The wind is blowing, and it's cold, like the world decided it was winter all of a sudden. All the flowers dance around me, and so do the tree branches as I stand on the old brick road.

But then again, why wouldn't I? I unfurl my wings and step into the street, an old hag watching me across the street with a toothless smile as I start to pick up the pace and run.

I mean, I have no idea where he'll be besides that church, and Well it'll be the only way I can really start following him to see what he's up to.

I kick off of the edge of a fountain and take to the skies, flying up towards the grey wall of clouds above me, twisting around and around as I close my eyes.

The air is whistling around me as I feel the air get thinner, and somehow it gets even colder. I open my eyes.
-
16+2=18= success
-

And I smell flames and smokes...oil like torches. I bend back, wrapping my wings around myself as I duck back, rubbing all over myself to stay warm as I start to plummet like a stone. My short hair blows back as I fall through the air, looking down at the world under me.

The church stands like a broken old bunch of ruins you'd find in the wood, all over grown. And he hasn't bothered to clean up, leaving ivy to grow all over it.

I wince as I unfold my wings so I don't slam into the ground in a big ugly broken heap...well probably not ugly. I smirk and fly up, looking at the old building and flying up a little higher
cont

_
youtube.com/watch?v=xz5Mx3a8kRw
_

And then I hear chanting, and stomping inside of it, as smoke rises out of the various holes in the roof, making it look like a dying fire in some ways.

I frown as my heart calms down, and that horrible feeling creeps into my heart.

And then the front doors creak open, and I see baldy walk out, wearing a cloak as white as snow, carrying one of those t things like a massive staff. And behind him come a bunch of freaks wearing twisted and warped masks, all chanting in unison.

It makes my skin crawl, and it takes all I have to not turn and fly away. I don't like the look of this at all. This has bad written all over it.

What do I do?
[] Land in front of them *+Prismatic skin*
[] sneak into the church
[] Build walls around them 1d20+Pot
[] fly back to iris
[] keep just following them
[] drop alchemical magic on the fires to change their color, for fun 1d20+pot
[] Fly through the crowd 1d20+agility
[] write in

Rolled 5 (1d20)

>[] keep just following them
>[] drop alchemical magic on the fires to change their color, for fun 1d20+pot

And after they've had their freak out

>[] fly back to iris

Wrong name, shit

Rolled 11 (1d20)

sure, thisyou could just, not have a name

>[] fly back to iris

So, even as exciting as it'd be, I think I'll just keep on observing, since I'm pretty sure they're to caught up in whatever they're doing to actually notice me flying way up here. I flap my wings, watching them walk under all of the smoke, but all I can really see is their shadows, since they're carrying so many torches.

I tilt my head and flip back, laying down and lazily drifting around as I twist and circle around to stay up on the air, flapping my wings to stay way above these weirdos.

They turn away from the road leading from the church to the town proper and start walking over the hills and fields of flowers, still droning on with that chant of theirs. Where are they...They're heading for the hotel aren't they. And just like that, my heart nearly leaps right out of my chest.

And I zip down, twisting through the streets as I start to panic, as all the worse possibilites fill my head and scream at me.

Next thing I know there's a loud crash and shattering sound, and I'm on the floor of the hotel. I sit up, pain biting and nipping my body as I try and pick glass out of my arms as painlessly as I can manage.

"Mali!" Iris shouts in surprise "What the hell are you doing?! Please tell me you just forgot the window was there, they didn't hurt you right?"

I smile and look over at her, as I feel my blood drip down my arms as the cuts heal up

"Smell fear, and fire" Kelly whines, peeking out of the bed, only looking like a pair of eyes

What do I say?
[] Oh of course not, I just uh...was panicking
[] Aww thanks for worrying, but no I'm fine
[] Well they're going to
[] Iris they're coming here with a bunch of torches
[] I think they've gone tail up bonkers
[] Mind if I borrow kelly for a bit
[] Well, not yet, but they're about to try I think
[] we need to get out of here!
[] write in

>[] Iris they're coming here with a bunch of torches
>[] I think they've gone tail up bonkers
>[] Mind if I borrow kelly for a bit

>[] Aww thanks for worrying, but no I'm fine
>[] Well, not yet, but they're about to try I think
>[] we need to get out of here!

>[] Oh of course not, I just uh...was panicking
>[] we need to get out of here!

Forgot one

>[] Oh of course not, I just uh...was panicking
>[] Aww thanks for worrying, but no I'm fine

Rolled 17 (1d20)

>try to fix the window with magic

"Well not yet" I say standing up, rubbing my still stinging arms, smearing my black blood down them "But I think they're about to try"

Iris' eyes narrow behind her glasses as she stands up off the bed, wrapping her wings around herself slowly as I can practically taste her anger. Its sour and burning, as she gets off the bed with a long drawn out sigh. She tilts her head, her ears swivel as she looks through me.

"Hmmph" She says, frowning and looking afraid for a moment, before she smirks "Well they aren't going to, surely they still have some reason left in them, right? I mean it's just misguided..."

"Iris, I'm pretty sure they've gone tail up bonkers" I say seriously, which makes Iris jolt a bit, her ears standing up on end "Cause they're coming here with torches"

"TORCHES!?" She yells, her eyes going wide as Kelly whines and repeats her "alright, so it's more than just misguided loyalty, it's zealotry now, and that really...really makes it a little harder to get out of this without bloodshed"

"Mi'lady, we're here to save you from the beast" An idiotic sounding voice says happily from the other side of the door as I hear shout and arguing from the floor behind us.

And the door begins to open, as I realize I didn't lock the door.

What do I do?
[] grab Iris and rush out of the window 1d20+agility
[] Warn him about Kelly
[]Step out of the way, so Kelly doesn't run me over
[] Seal the door 1d20+pot
[] Throw my spear 1d100
[] trip him with my tongue 1d100
[]Put my arm over a light, a stun him with the flashing colors
[] write in

Rolled 54 (1d100)

>[] trip him with my tongue 1d100

Rolled 10 (1d20)

>[] Seal the door 1d20+pot

Rolled 7 (1d20)

>[]Put my arm over a light, a stun him with the flashing colors

>[]Step out of the way, so Kelly doesn't run me over

Rolled 11 (1d20)

>[] Warn him about Kelly

Rolled 9 (1d20)

Rolled 18 (1d20)

>Seal the door 1d20+pot

The door creaks open, and I put my arm over one of the lamps in the room. The man gasps and stumbles back, covering his eyes.

And in that moment, I hear Kelly growling like the wild animal she almost is. And I act faster than she does, or I almost do. I blink, and she's torn his arm off, leaving only a ragged stump in its place as he stumbles back into the hallway.

His ear shattering screech drowns out the crunching and chewing as Kelly drags her snack off to the corner. I close my eyes, so I don't have to see it, and slam my shoulder into the door, slamming it shut and throwing the man wailing behind it to the floor. I press my back against it and sigh, as I see measurements and golden dust blow against it behind me, slowly coating the door with long strips of metal and bolts to keep it closed.

Kelly cries out through her teeth, as she bites down on her hand to stop herself from screaming. I force myself to keep looking at her, which isn't hard to do from the noises kelly is making.

"We need to get out of here now" Iris says slowly, after a long second of silence, as stomping feet run up the stairs

And the man keeps on crying and wailing, his voice weakening with every breath he takes.

"I know" I say, still shocked at how fast Kelly moved just then "I know"

Iris presses her hand on the wall, and it splits, spitting out white light as the wall twists itself around to let her through. And she rushes over to me, away from the light that pours through it.

"Okay, on my count, start running Mali" She says "and don't look back, okay?"

What do I do?
[] obey 1d20+agility
[] grab Iris and take her with me 1d20+will
[] Try and argue with her
[] fly out of the hole in the wall
[] Apologize to the man dying outside of the door
[] yell at kelly
[] write in

Rolled 19 (1d20)

>[] obey 1d20+agility

Rolled 12 (1d20)

>[] grab Iris and take her with me 1d20+will

Rolled 10 (1d20)

>[] obey 1d20+agility
I hope she will be okay, but I guess we need to trust her now.

Rolled 18 (1d20)

Kelly can handle herself, but we don't know how well Iris can fight outside of her super scream

Rolled 3 (1d20)

>[] Try and argue with her
>[] yell at kelly

Rolled 9 (1d20)

>[] obey 1d20+agility

Rolled 5 (1d20)

>[] obey 1d20+agility

My legs start to move, but I don't...she's going to stay back here isn't she? I clench my fists and start to feel like I can't move. A killer headache works into my skull, as I bite my tongue as it whips around in my mouth.
-
19+4= 23= bare success
-

"Nooo" I groan slowly, feeling my bones shaking as the rest of me twitches and tugs, before there's a cool emptiness in my gut "I'm not going to leave you here with them, they're crazy who knows what they'll do to ya"

"They won't hurt me, no one in brausrburge is dumb enough to try to" She says calmly "Mali, they want you dead, I just need some time to explain it and"

"Are you sure?" I ask unfolding my wings as I stare into her eyes, and kelly snaps her stolen arm's bone "This isn't a time to try and talk things out, we got to run"

She blinks, and blushes slightly as she awkwardly tries to come up with a rebuttal, So I grab her by her but and hoist her onto my shoulder, with a lot of difficulty. I may not be strong, but will is more important than that when it comes to things like this.

"Malizeral" She whispers into my ear, making me drop her like a sack of potatoes, No no no no no no no no noooo! Stop it! I don't wanna I don't wanna "Run"

And so I do, crying as I run out of the hole she made into the wall, leaping to the weed filled alleyway, landing on all of my hands and feet, as my fingers dig into the dust and dirt covered stone.

"Sorry" She says flatly "I hope you'll forgive me for being selfish right now, Mali"

I can't speak, and before I know it. I go back to running.
-
19+2= 21 success
-
People are coming out of their houses to see what all the noise is about, but I run past them before they can crowd up, my legs aching as I try and turn around, but I keep one running.

and running. And when I stop, I'm on the edge of a farm, all alone and abandoned, as it starts to rain.

And then the order stops working on me, and I turn back around, and see smoke rising from the part of town I ran from.
cont

And, I can hear wailing. It isn't Iris' voice, Or Kelly's. Its the sound of someone dying and losing themselves, and then the beast that came crawling out of them crying as they just keep on burning....I clench my fists, feeling just plain mad and pissed off

They're burning the innkeeper. And I feel...I just feel terrible. And I realize, it took me a lot longer to care than it should've.

But I didn't even know him at all...yeah that's the reason isn't it?

What do I do?
[]Pay the favor back, by burning the church
[] Wait in the center of town
[] go back, dragging my spear along behind me
[] make a small mirror, and hop through it back into the hotel
[] Sit down, and cry
[]...so they want a demon right? *attract attention to myself by acting on my instincts*
[] Curse Iris for being like this
[] write in

>[] make a small mirror, and hop through it back into the hotel

>[] Curse Iris for being so selfless
>[] go back, dragging my spear along behind me

>[] make a small mirror, and hop through it back into the hotel

I don't know if I would call her actions selfless, to be honest. It seems rather selfish of her to override Malis wishes like that for her own, especially since if Mali had stayed she might have been able to save the innkeeper together.

>[] Sit down, and cry
>[] Wait in the center of town
>[] Curse Iris for being like this

It's one of those moral gray areas where we're both right, to me at least. She's being selfish in that she's putting her own desires before ours, that's true. But she's giving herself up to a mod of crazed zealots that she might not be able to placate. Putting herself in that much danger for us is selfless. And I think that's how Mali would see it, sacrificing herself to save her friend.

"Dammit" I growl, pushing my upper two hands into my eyes, trying to wipe my tears away as I fall against the fence and shake, feeling cold and...empty "Dammit, DAMMIT! WHhhhhhhy"

I wail, clawing my hands gently down my face as I hold myself up with my other two spare hands. A burning rage fills me up, and quickly goes down as I cry out, my voice mixing up with the wind blowing around me.

"Dammit Iris" I whine as I curl up and shake my head "Why did you have to be nice, you could've ran with me, but noo you had to care about me and now you're all...alone with crazy people, all because you were too nice to risk something useless like me, damn you, damn you iris, You had to be selfless and kind, you had to be my friend, you...you."

I stop, and close my eyes, and grin as a stray thought fills me with need. and not in the usual way it does.

"You aren't going to be in danger for long" I say, trailing off as I put my hand in the air, and feel my spear appearing in my hand, burning my palm as I open my eyes "I promise it, upon my name"

And then, I start to walk forward, humming a tune to myself as I drag my spear behind me, turning the ground to melted chocolate as it cuts through it like butter.
-
youtube.com/watch?v=hauVRrgEXl8
-

I walk down the hill, rocking my head back and forth as I go, as the smell of burning flesh and wood gets thicker, and more sickening, but I don't turn away.

I just keep walking, and it doesn't take my long to find those robed freaks threatening someone, holding the poor old lady against the wall, holding knives with t shaped hilts against her throat as she spits at them.

"You do not serve the brasur" she says calmly, smiling as I hear Kelly growling and roaring somewhere down the street.

And then, I hear that bastard in the white robes voice, can't hear what he says, might be too mad to.
cont

What do I do?
[] Save the old woman 1d100 *how? if it involves magic, 1d20+pot instead*
[] Go to kelly, see if she's alright
[] Track down the head of this pack of idiots
[] Walk into the streets, and calmly go to the center of town
[]write in

Rolled 12 (1d20)

>[] Save the old woman 1d100 *how? if it involves magic, 1d20+pot instead*
>turn their knives into pastry

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Turn their clothes into hot grease.

Rolled 1 (1d20)

>[] Save the old woman 1d20+pot instead*
>Transform the knives and if possible the robes into our patented lewd honey

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Turn the ground beneath them into marshmallow fluff, causing them to sink into the ground. Then, harden it back into stone

Rolled 11 (1d20)

Weapons to apple pie

Rolled 10 (1d20)

>turn their knives into pastry

Rolled 6 (1d20)

Turn their bones into literal jello

Guys lets not kill them right now, they are perfect guilt-free corruption targets to feed and power-up on.

Well, with the 1, I don't think we have to worry about that right now, though.

But we may have saved the woman by getting their attention, I suppose.

I was considering asking for reroll, but we definitly will need that for the angel.

But...I can't go after him let, there's someone else who needs help here, even if it's hard for me to turn back to her.

But I do, and I walk down the alley way, humming to myself as I walk up to the men as they get ready to slice the poor old things neck. I tap them on the shoulder with the bottom of my staff, and hold my hand out to work my magic on them.

I wince and stumble back, as they scream in a mixture of horror and joy. But I'm just looking down at my hand as I hold it with my two lower ones. There's a cut straight down it, and it's sizzling.

I look back up, and see my blood eating through those weird knives of the first one, who's staring at me in surprise as he and his friend drop the old lady.

"You" They say in unison

"Your the demon!" One of them shouts "WE"

What do I do?
[] Laugh, and act evil, pretending the one who cut me corrupted himself
[] Use my spear 1d100
[] Try again 1d20+pot *what do I do, and which magic do I use?*
[]RUN or Climb up the wall next to me 1d20+agility
[] Cover his mouth with my tongue 1d100
[] write in

also, this is going to be a long thread :)

Rolled 54 (1d100)

>[] Cover his mouth with my tongue 1d100

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Try again 1d20+pot *what do I do, and which magic do I use?*
make their weapons apple pie- cooking magic

Rolled 19 (1d100)

>[] Cover his mouth with my tongue 1d100

Rolled 2 (1d20)

>also, this is going to be a long thread :)
Ah damn, I can't be around for most of it, but looking forward to reading it later.

>[] Try again 1d20+pot *what do I do, and which magic do I use?*
>turn their robes into very thick aphrodisiac honey to immobilize them
>[] Laugh, and act evil, pretending the one who cut me corrupted himself

>Turn their clothes to lewd honey

That's just way to fun to pass p

Also,

>this is going to be a long thread :)

Great news, always happy to lose sleep over this awesomeness!

Rolled 4 (1d20)

[] Cover his mouth with my tongue 1d100
Not voting this, but what would that even do? its utterly useless to cover the mouth of ONE person of half a dozen

Supporting

Rolled 1 (1d20)

Forgot my dice

Rolled 15 (1d20)

more crystal alchemy

FUCK DAMMIT. At least it's out of range.

I wish you would have continued to forget them.
Important fights with long setup are always the worst, you get all those critfails and no way to do anything about them because you get reckt in the real fight.

Rolled 1 (1d20)

>turn their robes into very thick aphrodisiac honey to immobilize them

So, we probably need to reroll this at this point.
Now I regret not taking the boring practical option of Demonic Favour last Hatman gift.

Looks like the dice want to make this a short thread.

Nah, bad dice always means long threads.
Since it takes a lot more for us to get into a situation where the thread should end then with good dice and solving the issue fast.

My roll was out of range right? That other guy rolled before I did, technically speaking.

Thank god you are out of range!

Yours was the 4th d20, it was in range.

Only the second 1 was out of range.

And before he can finish, I rush them, forcing all four kinds of my magic out into a brilliant aura of orangish gold, pink, white and green as I reach towards them to try and.

Ow? I look down as I feel a burning in my gut, and see the half melted knife stuck through me, the hilt pressing against my skin, and AHH!

I scream as it starts to burn, burning as I scream and try to push the man away with all four of my arms, but he just twists the knife with a mad grin.

Before the old lady smacks him over the head with a brick, leaving me to hold the hole in my tummy as the blade melts into a puddle of blackened silver.

"FOUND THE DEMON!" the man finishes turning with a smile to see the old woman standing over his friend.

And his eyes go cold as he raises his knife.

"Hmm" She says from behind her cowl "You think you scare me boy? I lived through the Gurlipoli war you know, you're noting but a little bitch"

"No, but hell will" He says coldy, as I hear and see the rest of them rushing to the alleyway I'm in.

What do I do?
[] Stab him through with my spear 1d100
[]Unleash all four of my magic on him 1d20+pot
[]Fly into the air and escape 1d20+agility to dodge gun fire
[] Strangle him with my tongue 1d100
[] cry and nurse my wound
[] write in

Rolled 90 (1d100)

>[] Stab him through with my spear 1d100
>[] cry and nurse my wound

Rolled 23 (1d100)

Well that didn't work...guess that's one less soul to take. Maybe Kelly will enjoy it.

Rolled 20 (1d100)

Rolled 8 (1d20)

>[]Unleash all four of my magic on him 1d20+pot

Fuck this guy, you will be delicious!

Rolled 11 (1d20)

>[]Unleash all four of my magic on him 1d20+pot

You know that the spear will possibly make him delicious too? Right?

Rolled 66 (1d100)

Like it or not, time to live with the reality that martial is vastly superior to magic in this system because d100>d20

Rolled 8 (1d100)