A warp storm suddenly reveals the planet of cybertron with all of its technological wonders and its inhabitants...

A warp storm suddenly reveals the planet of cybertron with all of its technological wonders and its inhabitants (transformers) , will this event affect 40k universe ?

They get purged for being Men of Iron.
The Adeptus Mechanicus carefully goes through the wreckage, looking for useful non-heretic archeotech.

Cybertron wins, because if GW tries to do anything, Hasbro's team of lawyers destroys GW.

The Mechanicus collectively wet their robes, and petition for a purging crusade against the xeno machine

After years of grueling warfare, the cybertronian races is eradicated and the mechanicus start cannibalizing the whole planet for tech and information, destroying whatever they can't take

>will this event affect 40k universe ?
Yes, for the worse, always for the worse.

Which cybertron?

>Not wanting a greater, better Prime made from a Land Raider.

The Mekboyz are gonna have a field day with this place.

TECH HERESY

Spiritual successors of Astral Knights come and destroy it

>You humans call THAT a god? You've grown almost as much in your arrogance as you have i your foolishness.
>Machine god? Oh I'll show you what a "machine god" is truly like!
>Allow me to remind you why your ancestors feared the Decepticons!
>And what perfect subjects we've found to aid us in our goal. Today we take their PATHETIC planet of Mars as we sack their "Holy Terra." That sleeping dragon will serve as my steed as we bring the galaxy to its knees once more!
>NECRONS! TRANSFORM AND RISE UP!

This. Oh you all have no fucking clue how badly this would fuck things up. You bring in Cybertron, you bring in Primus. Which means Unicron is coming. A MULTIVERSE of Unicrons. Depending on which Unicron gets there first...

>Terra would immediately be destroyed as Unicron awakens
>Thousands of worlds would be consumed as Unicron looks for Primus in a path of destruction that would make the Tyranids look like a herd of picky sheep
>An Ork Warboss would gradually BECOME Unicron as the god's spirit possesses him and brings about the biggest WAAAAAGH the galaxy has ever known, creating an entire looted planet that starts to gain a striking resemblence to the consumer of worlds
>Unicron becomes one among the pantheon of Chaos Gods as he is literally a Chaos God himself and fights to try and consume them like he did to a previous pantheon
>A literal black hole of plot holes so powerful and numerous it makes Ward look like a fucking genius
>The entire galaxy would become extremely poorly animated and even stupider than usual in ways that involve the the dumbest ghost in the multiverse and possibly a giant purple robot griffin

Pick your poison, because every choice is going to make things worse.

Isn't there only one Unicron in the multiverse while there are several Primus(es? s'?)?

how would a titan fare against an autobot/decepticon?

Which ones?

City Transformers,Combiners,large ass ships,monkeys,T-Rexs

something equivalent in size i guess?

i am not in the series hence i am asking

If I remember right, there was an event called the Shroud that split the various multiversal singularities like Primus and Unicron into individuals not connected to their other selves. So you can have separate Unicrons without too much headaches, likeone that is a primordial god of entropy and one that is a ravenous runaway creation of a fish-monkey super scientist. But before it was like you said.

>>Implying the necrons won't just instant kill unicron with one of their world engines...
>>Implying that, now in the universe where chaos actually fucks up machinery that Unicron wont get his ass kicked by demons.
>>Implying Dark Eldar wont just drop black holes into him for the sheer lols of it all.

Cybertron and Unicron are fucked in this universe.

Nice world engine you got there, would be a shame if anything happened to it.

what if they got Tau'ed ? will the greater good be more prominent in the galaxy?

>Not fielding the actual Unicron toy
Cmon, you had one job guys.